Jarette Domongatt here bringing you the final guide on Node War Series.
So, you might be wondering, why am I doing this?
This is to encourage you to join Node wars frequently.
It has its own benefits, not only in PvP but also Medal of Honor.
Which you can use to exchange in various items, even boss gears!
|Node War Series List|
|➤ Guide to better War Elephants
➤ A Better node war guide
➤ Be a pro cannoneer
➤ Sniping a fort for fun this guide is not mine but its better to include it here
|Note: In this article I will talk briefly about Trina Axes & Trina Matchlocks.
Then move on to categorizing on what you should do during node war and how you will engage your enemies.
Im not good and explaining things and may use words poorly so I apologize in advance and I hope you'll understand the context of this article.
|Note: This article will be biased against other Tiers of Node War. As I dont see any benefits in them as of this moment except for doing Sieges. And I will state my opinion why.|
|Play in Tier1 Nodewars|
|Why would we play in Tier 1?
- Everyone will have the same stats (AP & DP)
- Fair PvP across all Brackets.
- Elephants, Cannons, Hwacha & Flame Tower are a must.
- If you're Hard Cap, you wont like this zone.
- Elephants, Cannons, Hwacha, Flame Tower & Doom Horse is Over powered.
Now, if you're hard cap Im sure you are asking yourself.
Why will I play Tier 1, whats my gear for?
My answer to you will be simple, "Its up to you.". Really, thats it.
Its up to you if you play Tier 1 or go Higher Tiers.
But know this, Tier 1 has more PvP Fun than any other Tiers due to the fact that its capped and everyone can enjoy.
Even the new players can kill hardcore veterans.
Tier 1 has less Snipe guilds as per experienced compared to Tier 3 & Tier 4's.
So, your next question is: MY GEAR, what about my gear?!?
If you are planning to siege, then you have 2 options.
1. Join a siege guild as a mercenary.
2. Join an alliance with a siege guild.
Option #2 is ok, you can have your Tier 1 Guild and enjoy Tier 1 Node war while your mother guild can go get Tier 3 for Siege Requirement.
|Trina Matchlocks & Trina Axes|
|I will not go into details on how to make this as guides on making these items are freely available in Crafting Notes.
For further intructions, please read this guide.
➤ Trina Matchlocks
- Good for knocking down horse riders & Elephant Riders.
- Has reload time, may cause your untimely death during war.
- Needs bullets (last time Ive used this one, needs the lead bullet that you have to craft too.)
- Recommendations: Optional , Situational
➤ Trina Axes
- Good for destroying annexes (all of them)
- Has forward guard.
- Cant use skills but you can dodge roll.
- 100 durability easily consumed.
- Recommendations: A MUST HAVE (at least III/IV). Bring Backup.
|For Guild Masters: Preparations|
As a Guild Master of a Siege Guild, What Im doing differs from other Guild Master that is also doing Node Wars and Sieges. So this guide IS NOT APPLICABLE TO EVERYONE but will give you an insight that its possible to do things here & there.
Before the War Starts
This is why Discord is Mandatory in Peenoise, since I want to hear everyone's opinion in this matter.
Pledge of Blood
|Guild Officer, Quartermaster & General Members: Preparation|
|For everyone else that will join the War, there are few things you must prepare.
- Upon teleporting to your home base, quickly start all annexes (Elephant, Flags).
- Upon teleporting to your home base, quickly refill the Hwacha & Flame tower.
- Upon teleporting to your home base, quickly upgrade your barracades.
Do not wait for anyone to do this, do the initiative.
➤ Everyone participating
- Before Teleporting or After Teleporting; purchase 12 stun traps & 3 elephant traps.
- Place those traps within your base's range or just outside the barracade.
|Your job as a shotcaller|
|Your job as a shotcaller is to (in particular order):
➤ Create impromptu roles and call out those names to let them know of their roles.
- Create a Flanker Team
- Create a Main Team
- Create a Def Team If your guild does not have one.
The purpose of this is because every day members participating node wars differs, except those who are enthusiastic about pvp and is not busy. Therefore, assigning these roles during war is good compared to using pre-created roles with pre-created member lists.
➤ If you have more than 2 enemies, asses the situation and attack closest to your base.
➤ If you have 3 enemies, 4 forts built including yours. You can set-up an temporary alliance and go 2v2.
- Of course this will not always happen as everyone has their own interest.
- And in most cases, the guild which has the highest threat in that "node" will be ganged by other participating guilds. If this happens to you, dont mind. It just means they are more afraid of your Guild than the other guilds participating the current war.
|Your Job as a Flanker|
|Generally Flankers are grouped together with other Veteran in PvP. Their main job is to pick a quick kill on the enemies backline or strugglers.
Your second Job is to protect the base.
Usually there are 5-10 Flankers and 5 of them will go back to the base and support the defense team.
While the remaining 5 will continue on picking the enemies unsuspecting backline.
|Your Job as the Main Team member|
|Just listen to your shotcaller. Period.|
|Finishing the job, winning the war.|
|When the fight is almost over, prepare your Trina Axes. This will greatly help in destroying annexes and quickly destroys Enemy forts.
Remember; Forechops & Charge Skills from Elephants & Horses do no damage when the fort is at 50%.
This is why Trina Axes is vital during Node Wars & Conquest.
As I said, listen to your shotcaller as he has plans in mind while the match is nearing end.
Also put in mind that while Trina Axe is equiped you are vulnerable. You cannot heal or use a skill but you have forward guard when you use your axe (rmb or lmb?).
Ask for heal rotations while you are equiping the axes to add more survivability while hitting the enemy's annexes.
Do you like what you read?
Are there questions you want to ask?
Join the biggest Philippines Black Desert Online Facebook Community!
As I dont frequently check the official forum.
My Other Guides
[Node war guide]
Here I tell you why this is wrong:
Yes true, they cap the sheet AP and DP, however, the hidden AP still exist. People with 271AP still get the benefits of the AP bracket and people with 300DP still get the benefit of the DP bracket.
Above softcap players still roll in this nodewar and bully everyone. They can min/maxing their AP/DP to follow the cap and push more Human AP and all species AP to their gear.
The cap is still not enough to help new players who are below 230AP. They cap it at 230AP which is kinda high for new players to reach.
There's no such thing as Balance PVP in BDO unless all of them run trial character in battle arena.
Disagreed, everything is capped. Period. Even evasion is capped.
As per experienced as well as relevants posts from people on other regions.
Also, Doom horse was nerfed and your AP will now not scale with Doom & Skill AP will also not scale while riding horses on Tier1 Node Wars.