Hello Devs/Admin/Normal people,
I will just put these suggestions here:
1. PVP Rank matchmaking in a OPEN World Environment:
a) Player can list or duel someone from a ladder board who wants to PVP.
- To accept or register to a duel, a player must NOT be on a party or squad
b) The battle between 2 players must happen in the Open world of BDO.
-Meaning no SAFE Zone to both players from one another.
-They can Kill each other anytime once the duel is confirmed.
c) Both players(duelist) can SEE each other from the map, Like a Party member locator. NO Hiding/Invis.
d) To end the battle, one must KILL the other OR Surrendering through disconnection/switch char/switch server/logout.
e) Lastly, other players can intervene from the duel by PKing or Buffing them.
-So players will be forced to choose a safe zones to battle, NOT GRIND SPOTS
- No Reward/Rank-up if Killed by other player(s)
2. Skill Preset Quickslot & Skill cooldown slot:
- SAVE IT TOGETHER WITH THE DAMN PRESET!
- JUST DO IT!
- Beginner 1