I'm coming from BDO NA and will have a fresh start over in BDO SEA. I was heavily invested and started playing since headstart so it sucks having to start over. I don't even know where to start now tbh. I was not a siege player but had good enough gear imo (299/302/322NV and 284/287/332KT). I should probably quit but I still enjoy playing the game. I'll most likely be a casual player - maybe start streaming lol
Anyway, I wanted to get some idea about the community:
- How 'P2W/P2Convenience' is the community?
- How often are costumes/pets/value packs posted in central market?
- What country are the majority of the players located? Anyone know?
- How come base and "common" items are scarce in the market? (potatoes, wheat, spirit stones)
- Where are you from, do you experience latency issues/desync? I believe servers are located in Singapore
- What do you think the average gear score is?
- How small/large is the population?
- Is there a roleplay channel? Calpheon 2 for NA
- Most played/least played classes?
- Does RBF fill up often? I notice very small numbers (have not seen it fill up to 60 or have multiple RBFs open)
- What gear do players prioritize? (AP, DP, etc) I've heard NA players prioritize AP, EU players tend to prioritize DP
- How active are wars? Politics heavy?
- I notice people use the roleplay channel a lot more than channel chat but I'm in the Season server lol
Feel free to post questions/comments etc.
- Beginner 1