Doom, the long-awaited Dream Horse, emerges from the darkness.
Known as the rising flame for its ability to control fire.
Doom is attack oriented that can use powerful attacks and burst forward at high-speed.
▲ Doom emerges out of the darkness
◈ Doom’s Abilities
◈ Dream Horse Special Abilities
- S: Charge: This skill allows you to use charge twice in a row. It hits a larger area than the normal charge with a powerful blow.
- Double Jump: This skill allows another use of jump while in mid-air to reach even higher heights. It can only be used once Streak Leap and High Jump are learned.
- Courser’s Spirit: While resting, health and endurance will automatically slowly recover.
◈ Doom’s Inherent Abilities
- Doom the skills Courser’s Spirit, Double Jump, Dark Flame Steps at Lv. 1 and has a chance of learning the skill Dark Sprint.
- Dark Flame Steps: This is a powerful melee attack that inflicts fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Dark Sprint: When this skill is used, it damages enemies nearby. The damaged enemies will be set ablaze.
Dark Sprint can be used after learning Instant Accel and S: Instant Accel. It lets you go even faster while using S: Instant Accel.
After learning the skill Dark Sprint, enemies will be damaged even when using S: Instant Accel.
- Two-seater: Doom is the only Dream Horse that has the chance to learn this skill.
◈ How to get Doom
- Doom can be acquired by training and awakening a Lv. 30 Tier 8 Courser through Gula, the NPC at Stonetail Horse Ranch.
- When the combined training level for Skill, Elegance, and Strength is at 200%, then you can attempt an awakening.
- You will also need ‘Krogdalo’s Origin Stone’ x1 for an attempt.
- If the awakening is successful, then you have a chance of getting one of the following: Doom, Diné, or Arduanatt.
- If the awakening fails, then the training levels will reset, or you can use Cron Stones to preserve half.
- Learn more on how to awaken Dream Horses from the Game Guide.
[ Go to the Game Guide : [Link] ]
Adventurers, we look forward to you going on meaningful adventures together with Doom.
Next time, we will be back with more enjoyable and delightful news.