This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
For Adventurers who are currently having trouble installing the Black Desert client, we have prepared a patch for you to download it manually.
If you have installed the client, you are having problems downloading new patches, and you can download the patch manually.
▼ Update (2019/12/12)
▼ Update (2019/12/11)
▼ Update (2019/12/05)
▼ Update (2019/12/04)
▼ Update (2019/11/27)
▼ Update (2019/11/20)
▼ Update (2019/11/13)
▼ Update (2019/11/07)
▼ Update (2019/11/06)
▼ Update (2019/10/30)
▼ Update (2019/10/25)
▼ Update (2019/10/24)
▼ Update (2019/10/23)
▼ Update (2019/10/16)
▼ Update (2019/10/08)
▼ Update (2019/10/01)
▼ Update (2019/09/25)
▼ Update (2019/09/10)
▼ Update (2019/09/04)
■ How to Install Patch Manually
1. First, check “Show hidden files, folders and drives” in Folder Options and press OK.
▲ Folder Options - View - Advanced Settings - Hidden files and folders
2. Run the update.log file in the folder where Black Desert is installed.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the file to confirm the number of the latest patch you have installed.
▲ The screenshot shows that your latest patch is 26.
4. __create a new folder named “patch_temp” where Black Desert is installed.
▲ __create a new folder and name it "patch_temp".
5. From the Black Desert website, download any PAP files numbered after the 26. PAP file that you confirmed in step 3 in the "patch_temp" folder.
▲ The files are saved in the patch_temp folder.
6. Run the Black Desert Launcher.
7. If you want to delete the PAP file which you downloaded manually.
If you do not have the Black Desert client installed, please download and install the following.
We will continue to provide you the best service possible.