This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
These are the updates made to Black Desert on November 13, 2019.
(Patch size: approx. 759 MB)
※ Please read below for details.
※ Today's update notes have a hidden surprise!
- ● Giving thanks through the Happy Thanksgiving!
-November 14, 2019 (Thu) at 00:00 - November 27, 2019 (Wed) at 23:59
- ● The Returning Yvrug!
- November 13, 2019 (Wed) after maintenance - November 27, 2019 (Wed) before maintenance
New and Improvements
- ● Deve's Encyclopedia was added.
- Deve's Encyclopedia is a new content where Adventurers will need to go out and collect various items. The Encyclopedia can be found in the ESC menu > “Adventure Log”.
- Adventurers must collect items that match the goal in Deve's Encyclopedia and bring the items in their Inventory to Deve for him to see.
※ e.g.) The goal is to “Collect ores (7 types)”. Get one of seven different types of ores (out of all the different ores available in Black Desert) and bring it to Deve. This is a simple example but there are some goals that require a bit of thinking as well.
- When a goal is complete, the effect will be applied to all the characters of the family (HP Increase, Weight Limit Increase, etc). Adventurers may discover hidden bonuses along the way to completing the goals.
- The character must be Lv. 56 or higher, have 601 Family Fame or higher, and completed the awakening quests to accept the quest “Encyclopedia: A Book Written by a Genius or Fool” from Black Spirit to start working on Deve’s Encyclopedia.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain characters of other Adventurers would appear abnormal in idle stance.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain skills would deal more damage against monsters during world boss times.
- ● Key guides for actions that can be executed while a character is sitting were added.
- ● Fitness Training - When a higher level of the passive skill is obtained, all other icons for the previous levels will be deactivated.
- ● Fitness Training - When a higher level of the passive skill is obtained, all other icons for the previous levels will be deactivated.
- ● Zephyr, Nirvana Step - When a higher level of the passive skills is obtained, all other icons for the previous levels will be deactivated.
- ● The efficiency of the following Dried Fish will double when used as an ingredient while cooking.
- Dried Mudskipper
- Dried Saurel
- Dried Filefish
- Dried Scorpion Fish
- Dried Mullet
- Dried Dace
- Dried Bluegill
- Dried Perch
- Dried Notch Jaw
- Dried Mudfish
- Dried Goby Minnow
- Dried Bitterling
- Dried Bleeker
- Dried Yellow Fin Sculpin
- Dried Greenling
- Dried Flatfish
- Dried Round Herring
- Dried Silver Stripe Round Herring
- Dried Whiting
- Dried Dolphinfish
- Dried Striped Catfish
- Dried Surfperch
- Dried Blackfin Sweeper
- Dried Gurnard
- Dried Sandfish
- Dried Rosefish
- Dried Fourfinger Threadfin
- Dried Soho Bitterling
- Dried Bubble Eye
- Dried Rosy Bitterling
- Dried Roundtail Paradisefish
- Dried Rock Hind
- Dried Butterflyfish
- Dried Tongue Sole
- Dried Mackerel Pike
- Dried Sandeel
- Dried Shuttles Hoppfish
- Dried Oily Shiner
- Dried Korean Loach
- Dried Minnow
- ● These four new Carrack equipment were added.
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Cannon
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Sail
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Prow
- Epheria Carrack: Toro Plating
● The Solar Black Stone and Lunar Black Stone are required to enhance the Carrack equipment.
● The two items mentioned above can be obtained by Processing > Heating the items listed below.
- Fiery Black Stone x10 + Starlight Crystal x1 = Solar Black Stone x1
- Frosted Black Stone x10 + Starlight Crystal x1 = Lunar Black Stone x1
● The four new Carrack equipment and Starlight Crystals can be bought from Ravinia's Sea Coin shop.
- ● Arsha Outfits that can only be equipped by Trial Characters were added.
- These items can be obtained through the Arsha Gear Box that is sold by Haz.
- The description for Arsha Gear Box was changed accordingly.
- Use the Arsha Gear Box to get Arsha Outfits suitable for your class.
- Items from this box can only be equipped by Trial Characters.
- However, Shai characters cannot get the Arsha Helmet.
- ● AP of the monsters in Kratuga Ancient Ruins was decreased.
- ● HP of Laytenn that appears during the security system event in Kratuga Ancient Ruins was decreased by 30%.
- ● The following world bosses were changed to get a significant boost to their AP while their HP decreases when they go berserk.
- However, their HP will not drop below 60% after the first time they go berserk, or below 10% after the second time.
- Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption
- Ancient Kutum
- Mirumok Destroyer Offin
- ● Fixed the issue where the wrong icon was being displayed when using the skill Rampage on a Miniature Elephant.
- ● The text "Exclusive skill for Shai" was added for skill descriptions of Donkeys.
- ● Skill descriptions displayed on the Mount Information window were changed to match the actual amount of resources consumed and effects applied.
NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
- ● Fixed the issue where the camera angle would be abnormal when talking to the farmer at the Outpost Supply Port.
- ● Fixed the issue where characters could lie prone and go under the platform where Merindora is located in Grána.
- ● Fixed the issue where characters could get buried in some of the rooftops in Altinova.
- ● Fixed the issue where some of the stones and cliffs looked abnormal in Stonebeak Shore.
- ● Characters will no longer get stuck between the Wooden Room's Books by Rolenai at the Eastern Gateway Stable Keeper.
- ● Fixed the issue where flags in certain areas of Altinova Arena looked abnormal.
- ● Fixed the issue where cliffs in certain areas of Al Halam Sea looked abnormal.
- ● Fixed the issue where characters appeared to go through obstacles at certain locations of Naga Marsh in Serendia.
- ● Fixed the auto-path from Kuit Islands to Padix Island on ships so that the ship won't get stuck on an island.
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- ● The following quests were changed from repeat quests for character to repeat quests for family.
* Therefore, these will be removed from your quest list if you had these quests. You can accept the quests again from their respective NPCs.
- Lost Gift (Adventurer's Tome)
- [Daily] Moria's Fervor for Research
- [Daily] You Wanna Tango?
- [Daily] Subduing the Force
- [Daily] Fuming Frenzy
- [Daily] Disruption
- [Daily] Deep Grudge
- [Weekly Professional Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Professional Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- [Weekly Artisan Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Artisan Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- [Weekly Master Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking I
- [Weekly Master Cooking] Unforgettable Cooking II
- [Daily] New Pride of Giant Lions
- [Daily] Rohu's New Hobby
- ● The quest item in the quest "Back to Tarif" can now be obtained again.
- ● Fixed the issue where the wrong monster was written for the quest summary of "Awkward Circumstances".
- ● The title "Wings of Kamasylve" was added.
- This title can be earned by completing the quest "Wings of Kamasylve" in the Kamasylvia main quest line that can be accepted from Brolina Ornette.
- ● The requirement to earn the title "Lemoria Guard" was changed to the following.
- Complete the quest "Token of Lemoria Guards" → Complete the quest "Will of Lemoria"
- The quest "Will of Lemoria" can be accepted from Brolina Ornette after completing the Kamasylvia main quest line.
- ● Information about recovering max durability on the Recover Max Durability window was improved to be clearer.
- The current max durability amount and the amount that will be recovered can be seen on the Recover Max Durability window.
- A message will be displayed if an equipment or material was not selected when attempting to recover max durability.
- ● The locations of the Received Mail List (B) window and Read Mail window were changed so they would not overlap.
- ● Buff descriptions and basic descriptions will no longer get hidden when attacked with the option "Hide UI When Attacked" is not selected.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Pearl Shop (F3) background would turn white in certain situations.
- ● Fixed the issue where the alert message of a successful purchase of a Pre-Order placed on the Central Market would not appear.
- ● Trade Info window UI was reworked.
- ● The design of Black Spirit's Safe was reworked.
- ● The Inventory of the selected character will be displayed when the Inventory "Preview" is opened in the End Game UI with the Simplify UI setting.
- [Before] Select a character then click the inventory icon.
- [After] Select a character
- ● Fixed the issue where the prices would be abnormal when selling Imperial Delivery Boxes at locations where nodes are not connected.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Investment Bank UI would not open again in the World Map (M) if the Search window for Storage was open and then the Investment Bank UI was opened and closed.
- ● Fixed the issue where Memory Fragment would be displayed for items that cannot recover max durability with Memory Fragments.
- ● The Barter Information UI in the World Map (M) that is displayed for each node will now also display the number of barters available and maximum number of barters.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Setting Archive would reset when the Family name was changed.
- The Setting Archive will be accessible even after the Family is changed.
- ● Adventure Log Bookshelf UI was reworked.
- ● The previously opened log will be displayed when the Adventure Log Bookshelf is opened.
- ● Fixed the issue where the "Maintenance" icon on the Server Change UI was displayed at an abnormal location.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Cursor icons would be displayed for Donkeys in the Horse Market.
- ● Fixed the issue where the equipment would not be displayed in the Horse Information window when they were equipped.
- ● Fixed the issue where the clicked icon in Rubin's shop would be highlighted even if the knowledge was already purchased.
- ● Fixed the issue where the skill would not display on the guild Mount Information window when it is opened right after entering the game.
- ● Fixed the issue where the [√] button on the selected outfit appears to be deactivated when moving up and down the list on the Outfit Extraction window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Investment Bank UI would not open again in the World Map if the Transport UI was open and then the Investment Bank UI was open and closed.
- ● Fixed the issue where the horse gear appears outside of the Connected Horse Info UI when opening it from the Wagon Information window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Epheria Cog could not be used at the Altinova Wharf.
- ● Fixed the issue where the scroll bar of the skill list window in the bottom section of the Horse Information window on the right side of the Stable UI would return to the top.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Horse Emblem could not be registered in the Stable if they were in the last two slots of the Inventory.
- ● Fixed the issue where the item in the last slot of the Inventory could not be seen in the Load Cargo UI.
- ● Fixed the issue where the BDO Wiki button was not on the Ship Info window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Party Distribution Option message would be displayed after a loading screen even if the Adventurer was not in a party.
- ● Fixed the issue where the items in the last two slots of Inventory would be displayed "In Storage: 0" when trading with an NPC.
- ● Fixed the issue where some of the icons in Crafting Notes (F2) were not being displayed.
- ● Accessories were fixed to be able to recover durability by using the same accessory.
- ● Fixed the issue where the text in Reward Log on Black Spirit's Safe would spill out of the UI when it gets too long.
- ● Fixed the issue where the Olvia server information was not being displayed on the left side of the Server Change window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the wrong item description would be displayed when using Auto Sort in Load Cargo.
● Fixed the issue where 193, 194 slots would be displayed for Inventory and Storage even though the maximum number of slots is 192. SURP-RISE-GIFT
- ● Fixed the issue where the text would spill out of Black Spirit's speech bubble in the bottom right if it was too long.
- ● [Kunoichi] Fixed the issue where the front portion of her chest would appear abnormal if she was customized to max Body Shape then wore Spring Blossom Clothes.
- ● Fixed the issue where the navigation button would spill out of the UI if the name of the region for Imperial Delivery was too long in the Trade Info window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the pearl would not return to its original position when scrolling through the Pearl Shop when it was moved due to a long price.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where dye did not apply correctly on Talis Armor, Armor of Hercules' Might, and Rocaba Armor.
Changes and Fixes
● Fixed the issue where the number in the alert icon in the top right corner would not change when previous pre-orders were withdrawn and collected, and when sold items were canceled and collected.
- ● The amount of silver will change immediately when sold items are collected.
- ● Items will be available in the My Item List when pre-orders are collected.
- ● The "Recover Condition" button that could be used to recover the conditions of all sailors on the Manage Sailors window was changed to "Recover All Condition".
- ● Fixed the issue where the blinking animation that is displayed when interaction was available for a gatherable would not disappear when mounted on a horse.
- ● Clicking the "Delete by Family" button will only delete comments written by that family in the Guild's Guestbook.
- ● The damage of the Ballista that can be used by the offense in Conquest War has the following changes.
- Damage increased by 10% when hitting the castle gate with the Ballista.
- Damage increased by 30% when hitting characters with the Ballista.
- ● Removed the text saying that the item can be dyed for items used to decorate Rowboats and Fishing Boats that cannot be dyed.
- ● Fixed the issue where ships would not move when the TimeZone was different.
- ● Fixed the issue where different items would be exchanged when trying to trade the same item with NPCs repeatedly.
- ● Fixed the issue where the wrong list of items would be displayed when scrolling after exchanging in a state where exchange is not possible (not enough slots available in Inventory).
- ● Fixed the issue where the Arsha server information was not being displayed at the lower section of the Select Server window.
- ● Fixed the issue where it seemed like Storage was available when loading ships in towns that do not have Storage.
We hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert,
[Update] [Hotfix] November 20, 2019 Update Details Client Patch 2019-11-20
[Update] November 20, 2019 Update Details Patch Notes - Last modified: 11/27 7:00 GMT+8 2019-11-20
[Update] [Hotfix] November 7, 2019 Update Details Client Patch 2019-11-07
[Update] [Hotfix] November 6, 2019 Update Details Client Patch 2019-11-06