After the end of the Heidel Ball: AT HOME on May 30th, we reset the number of purchases for the “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)”.
However, we understand that there may be Adventurers who did not purchase all of these items before the reset, and as a result, we plan to provide possible assistance to these Adventurers by offering a way for them to receive the unpurchased scrolls.
Please refer to the details below and send us a ticket via Customer Support for this assistance.
■ Assistance for Unpurchased “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)”
How to Get Help
- Black Desert Official Website [Support] - [Submit a Ticket]
- June 2, 2020 (Tue) - June 10, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
- Sent by in-game mail (B) after the maintenance on June 17, 2020 (Wed)
- At the same time as the item is sent to your in-game mail (B), we will deduct the necessary amount of Loyalties. (i.e. 1 “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)” is 1 Loyalty.)
- You will receive the total number you did not purchase out of the available 53 purchase.
(e.g. If you only purchased 3, you would receive the 50 you did not purchase.)
- This assistance is not applicable for Adventurers who signed up after the “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)” purchase reset.
- If you do not have the necessary amount of Loyalties to be deducted, you will not receive the items and we will not provide any further assistance.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound.
- Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered.
[Notice] Issue Regarding Incorrect Item Quantity for Certain Pearl Products 2020-06-04
[Notice] [Completed] June 3, 2020 (Wed) Sequential Maintenance Notice 2020-06-03
[Notice] [Completed] June 3, 2020 (Wed) Service Maintenance Notice 2020-06-02
[Notice] Game Restriction for Accounts Violating the Operational Policy (2020.05.27) 2020-05-27