We will be performing a sequential maintenance on June 3 (Wed) in order to ensure server stability. Please refer below for the exact details and avoid any inconveniences to your gameplay.
- Schedule and Servers:
Servers Undergoing Maintenance
12:30 (Approx.) -
Estimated 60 minutes
13:30 (Approx.) -
(Estimated 60 minutes)
※ Maintenance times and period are subject to change.
※ The “Altar of Blood” will be unavailable during the sequential maintenance.
※ Any in-progress guild missions will be canceled/forfeited once the sequential maintenance begins; canceled/forfeited missions will not be restored/recovered.
- Server Stability
※ If you join a guild while some of the servers are undergoing maintenance, the guild may not show up properly.
- Unable to Access Impacted Servers
- Once the maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the server, even if you are in-queue to join the server.
- Please make sure to move your character to a safe location before disconnecting from the game or moving to a different server.
- If you disconnect from the game while in a combat zone, your character or mount may be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
- You can normally play the game on servers that are not undergoing maintenance.
- If you encounter the message “You are already connected.” when trying to access the server after maintenance, please re-login and try again.
- Maintenance times are subject to change; any changes will be provided as an update through this notice.
Adventurers who are currently logged into the game should refer to the maintenance schedule/impacted servers above and move to a server that is not undergoing maintenance. In addition, we recommend against immediately connecting to a server once it has completed maintenance.
We will do our best to provide a more stable service, thank you.
[Notice] Game Restriction for Accounts Violating the Operational Policy (2020.06.08) 2020-06-08
[Notice] Issue Regarding Incorrect Item Quantity for Certain Pearl Products 2020-06-04
[Notice] Assistance for Unpurchased “Combat & Skill EXP 530% Scroll (60 min)” 2020-06-02
[Notice] [Completed] June 3, 2020 (Wed) Service Maintenance Notice 2020-06-02