We hope everyone had fun on the GM tour last week! It seems the Black Desert GMs are still hanging around their favorite spots in O’dyllita. Locate all the GMs and complete the quest to get a finder’s reward!
Event. Find the GMs in O’dyllita!
- October 16, 2020 (Fri) 15:00 - October 21, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
① Once the event begins, GM NPCs will appear in various locations around O’dyllita.
② Locate GM Black first and accept the quest offered by GM Black.
* GM Black is located someplace between Kamasylvia and O’dylllita.
③ Find and help GM Red, GM Blue, GM Green, GM Yellow, and GM Pink who are scattered around O’dyllita.
④ Find the final NPC, GM White, and complete the quest to obtain the completion reward, [Event] Black Desert GM's Medal.
⑤ Adventurers who receive the GM’s Medal will be eligible to receive the event participation reward.
GM Event Information
▶ You must accept the quest from GM Black and interact with GM Red, GM Blue, GM Green, GM Yellow, and GM Pink to complete the quest with GM White and receive the [Event] Black Desert GM's Medal to have your event participation acknowledged for the participation reward.
▶ The GM NPCs are not located in places with many monsters, so you do not have to go far into O’dyllita’s monster zones.
▶ You can only receive the event rewards once per Family even if you get multiple [Event] Black Desert GM's Medals.
▶ GM NPCs will be on all servers except for the Season Arsha, Arsha, and Olvia servers.
- Book of Training - Skill (3 Hours) x1
- Book of Training - Combat (3 Hours) x1
- [Event] Immortal: Beast's Draught x1
- [Event] Immortal: Giant's Draught x1
- [Event] Immortal: Savage Draught x1
- Armor Draught x1
- O'dyllita Meal x2
* Event rewards will be sent during the maintenance on October 21, 2020 (Wed).
* The event rewards can only be received once per Family.
※ Event Notices
- Certain parts of the event areas may include combat zones. Take caution regarding your character’s safety as there may be a penalty for character death. Compensation and/or recovery assistance will not be provided for losses incurred as a result of normal game mechanics.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound. Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].