The second season server of Black Desert, the Autumn season, is coming to an end on December 2, 2020 (Wed).
We’d like to thank all the Adventurers who participated and showed enthusiasm in the Autumn Season. Before we end the season, we would like to make a few announcements about the changes that will ensue.
■ Converting Autumn Season Characters → Regular Characters
During maintenance on December 2nd (Wed), all Autumn Season Characters will be converted into regular characters.
■ Removal of Season Related Items
Items to be removed during maintenance on December 2, 2020 (Wed)
- All unused “Honorable Adventurer's Certificate”
- All progressing [Season Quest]
- All rewards not yet collected from the “Season Pass” and “Black Spirit Pass”
(Please collect all your rewards before maintenance on December 2nd (Wed)
PEN: Tuvala Ring, Tuvala Earring Challenges
Items to be removed during maintenance on December 9, 2020 (Wed)
- Time-filled Black Stone
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore
- Time-filled Black Stone Bundle
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore Bundle
- [Season] Ouk Pill of Rift
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box & the conversion stones for each gear
- All the [Season] Leveling Aid Boxes (for all levels) & [Season] New Adventure Box
- All Tuvala gear & accessories that were not converted
- Rift's Fragment
- Rift's Echo
- PRI: Tuvala Main Weapon Box
- PRI: Tuvala Sub-weapon Box
■ Items to be Sent
Adventurers that have yet to complete the quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” will not be able to collect the rewards for these quests, so they will be sent to your Mailbox (B).
- If you delete or do not have an Autumn Season character as of December 2, 2020 (Wed) by the start of maintenance, you will not be sent the following items.
Rewards for Adventurers that did not complete the quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World”
Gift Box Full of Memories
Fughar's Letter of Encouragement
[Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box
■ Items that can continue to be used
Items & Gear usable after maintenance on December 9, 2020 (Wed)
- All Autumn season-graduated adventurers can complete the quest “[Perilla's Star] Fughar's Woe” through the Black Spirit (/).
- The item "[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon” that is obtained after graduating can be used after the season ends.
- All Autumn season-graduated characters can proceed with the quest "[Grad. Support] Fughar's Secrets to Success” and get the special gifts.
■ Unconverted Tuvala Gear (Tuvala Conversion Stone)
For those who haven’t converted the Autumn Season’s Tuvala Gear, they will be automatically converted during maintenance on Dec 9 (Wed) and returned to Adventurers according to the criteria below:
(Any type of Tuvala gear that has already been converted with the conversion stone will not be subject to automatic conversion.)
Tuvala Automatic Conversion Criteria
① Tuvala gear of the highest enhancement level, one of each type that has not used a Conversion Stone, will be converted first.
(One Tuvala gear will be converted per type. However, for earrings and rings, 2 of each item will be converted, making it a total of 13 Tuvala gear.)
If there are two identical Tuvala gear of the same enhancement level, the second criteria will be applied.
② Branded Tuvala gear (Item Brand Spell Stone)
Ex) If you own branded PEN (V) Tuvala Gloves and unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Gloves, the branded PEN (V) Tuvala Gloves will take priority.
If there are more than two Tuvala gear with identical enhancement level and they also share identical branding status, the third criteria will be applied.
③ Most recently crafted Tuvala gear.
Ex) If you own an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Longsword (crafted on Nov 11) and an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on Nov 29), the unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet will take priority in the conversion.
* Any Tuvala gear that has been eliminated by the criteria above will be deleted at the end of the season.
* Tuvala gear that have been converted this way will be placed in the Inventory of Autumn Season graduated characters.
- If your inventory has all 192 slots filled, you will be excluded from getting the items. Please submit a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket] to get the items.
※ Event Notices
- If you wish to use the deleted item instead of the recovered item, do not equip the item until 23:59 on December 13, 2020 (Sun), then send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- If you write up the names and enhancement levels of the recovered items you wish to exchange and the names and enhancement levels of items you want recovered, then we will be able to respond to your ticket faster.
- You can only have 1 item per equipment slot exchanged, so please choose carefully.
Once again, thank you to everyone who enjoyed their adventure in the Autumn Season server. We hope to see a stronger and more experienced you in the regular servers.
[Notice] Notice on Hardware Compatibility Issues 2020-11-27
[Notice] <Black Desert X Mobile X Console Calphe:ON Ball> Delay Notice 2020-11-27
[Notice] [Completed] 11/26 Temporary Maintenance for Selected Server 2020-11-25
[Notice] Upcoming Black Desert Package and Steam Steam DLC Update Last Update : 2020/11/30 10:02 2020-11-25