03/22 Update Details
This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
We’d like to announce the updates made to the Black Desert as of 2018, March 22 (Thursday).
※ For the details, please refer to the contents below.
● Musa Level-up Event!
● Musa Concept Screenshot Event!
● Cherry Blossom Festival!
● The Movement Speed and related stats will no longer affect how fast a class will pull a cart or wheelbarrow, all classes will pull these objects at the same speed.
【 RANGER 】
● The damage of the skill Bow Skill will now be correctly applied as 150% x2 while mounted.
【 TAMER 】
● Fixed the graphical glitch on Tamer's hair while wearing the Lahr Arcien Hat that made the back of her head look empty.
● The new class Blader 'Musa' has been added.
● A new character slot has been added from 10 → 11 to commemorate new class 'Musa'
● The new Level 55 advancement quest has been added.
● The new hunting contents has been updated.
● The Pre-order system has been added to Marketplace.
● Team Battles will now end when more than 3 team members exit the game. In this case, both teams will not get any rewards.
● Pre-order buttons will not appear for Pearl items in the Marketplace.
● A new title, “Colorful,” has been added. The title can be obtained after having defeated enough quantity of Kuku Birds.
【 ITEM 】
● High-Quality Carrot Juice and Special Carrot Juice will now recover +50% more of its original recovery amount when used to restore HP of a Mount.
【 MONSTER 】
● Fixed the issue where the counter for the number of destroyed Jellyfish, while using a Practice Matchlock would not properly update during the quest ‘Annoying Jellyfish’.
● Manshaum Charm and Manshaum Totem will now be able to recover the HP of a maximum of 3 monsters.
● Fixed the issue where items from another town’s Storage appeared on the transport status list when transporting storage items.
【 UI 】
● A new button that allows you to clear cache when other adventurer's family/character name is not showing properly has been added.
● When you Give Gift on the Pearl Shop the total cost in Pearls should now appear.
● The Cancel button in the End Game window has been replaced with a Tray button. The Tray function is available for Quick Hotkey and minimizes the game display to your computer’s system tray.
● Pre-order function has been added to the Transaction Maid. Using the Pre-order function will still trigger the Cooldown for the Maid. When this function is used and a Pre-order is placed, Silver coins will be taken from the warehouse of the major city of the corresponding Territory. If you want to cancel the Pre-order, you can by conversing with the Marketplace NPC of the city of the territory you are located in.
● The Coin icon for the Buy button in the Pearl Shop has been changed to a Pearl icon.
● If you open the Pearl Shop (F3) or the Knowledge window (H) while the Crafting Notes window (F2) is open, the Crafting Notes window should no longer be visible.
● Storage window will now pop up next to the Inventory.
● Fixed the issue where rotating the Minimap did not work properly after enabling Rotate Minimap under Misc. in Settings and reloading the UI.
● The Recently Successful Cooking and Alchemy windows will no longer hide the Inventory window when using Cooking Utensil or Alchemy Tool.
● Fixed the issue where Yuria/Bares weapons did not appear in the list of droppable items for Loopy Tree Forest from the Item Drop (ESC) menu.
● Fixed the overlapping text issue with the Purchase Weight Limit button and Weight Limit text.
【 BACKGROUND 】
● A New wall object has been added at the starting point of the Red Desert side in Red Battlefield.
|There isn't a next post to view.|