We will be performing our regularly scheduled maintenance on March 24, 2021 (Wed) for our Black Desert game and website services in order to improve these services and bring you the latest updates.
During this time, the services undergoing maintenance will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more information regarding the maintenance.
■ Game Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: March 24, 2021 (Wed) at 05:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert game servers
- Impact: All Black Desert servers will be unavailable; Unable to send items in Web Storage to in-game
* Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in-queue.
* Please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before exiting the game/maintenance begins in order to avoid being attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
* You may receive an error message if you try to sign-up on our website during the maintenance.
* If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
■ Website Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: March 24, 2021 (Wed) at 05:00 AM ~ 08:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert official website
- Impact: All website services will be unavailable
* The above maintenance schedule and details are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as an update through this notice.
● New Class Update: Sage, the Last Ancient
● The Olvia server will be changed to the new Olvia server.
- Please refer to the ‘[GM Note] Preview of the Special Benefits Coming with the New Olvia Server’ for more details.
● “Guild Equipment Rental Storage” will be added.
● The “Total Successful Rounds Finished” for Black Spirit's Adventure will be reset and the Black Spirit piece will be moved back to the START square.
● Cherry Blossoms will bloom to welcome Spring to the world of Black Desert.
● [Event] Sage Pre-Creation Rewards!
● [Event] Plump Yourself Up with Plump Pufferfish!
● [Event] Sweeter Adventures with Sweet Candy!
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.