We will be performing our regularly scheduled maintenance on May 12, 2021 (Wed) for our Black Desert game and website services in order to improve these services and bring you the latest updates.
During this time, the services undergoing maintenance will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more information regarding the maintenance.
■ Game Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: May 12, 2021 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert game servers
- Impact: All Black Desert servers will be unavailable; Unable to send items in Web Storage to in-game
* Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in-queue.
* Please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before exiting the game/maintenance begins in order to avoid being attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
* You may receive an error message if you try to sign-up on our website during the maintenance.
* If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
■ Website Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: May 12, 2021 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 08:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert official website
- Impact: All website services will be unavailable
* The above maintenance schedule and details are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as an update through this notice.
● Passive skills update for Node/Conquest War
● Node War participation rewards will be revamped.
- Existing Node War participation rewards will be reset, so please make sure to receive your Node War participation rewards from the Guild (G) screen before the maintenance on May 12 (Wed).
● The percentages for the maximum increase/decrease of a character’s Attack Speed, Casting Speed, and Movement Speed will be changed.
● [Event] Welcoming May with Tulips!
● [Event] Playtime Challenges
● [Event] Daily Attendance Rewards
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.