24-Hour! Daily! Combat EXP +300%! Skill EXP +50%!
This is your chance to level up your season character for graduation, so don’t miss it!
Event. Good Bye Summer, Hello 24-Hour EXP Time!
- August 25, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – September 15, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
▲ Check out the UI above to find out the Combat and Skill EXP buffs!
All Day During the Event
Combat EXP +300%
Skill EXP +50%
* This event is active on all servers.
Are you a new or returning Adventurer leveling up your season character?
Make sure not to miss this chance!
- 1. Combat EXP +300%
Level up your season character to Lv. 61 with the Combat EXP +300% buff, and you’ll obtain a Frozen Tides Black Stone x1 from the Season Pass!
The Frozen Tides Black Stone is a special enhancement material that can enhance Tuvala Gear (not including accessories) from TET (IV) to PEN (V) guaranteed.
Want to learn more about the level-up rewards for season characters? Check out the Season Pass event page!
- 2. Skill EXP +50%
Defeat monsters or use a Book of Training - Skill during the event to obtain tons of Skill Points! You can use the Skill Points your earn in the Skill (K) window to learn more powerful skills!
- If you log in before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login, but the actual Hot Time that is active will match the details on this event page. You can double-check the actual active Hot Time buff by reconnecting to the game.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules]