Lightning will come crackling down during the event period!
*Shudder*… How scary.. ༼◉_◉ ༽ But, did you know? The lightning gives you a buff!
When lightning strikes, it will leave an electric current on the ground for a short period.
Move close to the current to receive the buff:
“Extra AP Against Monsters +20”
Let's make good use of the Source of Lightning to defeat monsters even more efficiently! •'-'•)و✧
Event. Crack! It's the Source of Lightning!
- September 8, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance - September 29, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
① You can obtain “[Event] Source of Lightning” while out defeating monsters during the event.
You can obtain the following item during the event period
while defeating monsters!
[Event] Source of Lightning
② [Event] Source of Lightning will be used immediately upon obtaining it and the message: “A mysterious energy pervades the air.” will appear.
The message and the lightning effect will last for about 6-7 seconds.
However, you will not be able to obtain [Event] Source of Lightning if you do not have an empty slot in your Inventory (I).
▲ When the [Event] Source of Lightning is used, the message shown above will be displayed.
▲ Quickly move into the range of the lightning effect that appears!
▲ Get the Extra AP Against Monsters +20 buff!
③ If you move into the area with the lightning effect, lightning will descend from the sky.
Characters hit by the lightning will get the following buff.
[Event] Source of Lightning Buff!
This will give the character the “Extra AP Against Monsters +20” buff.
- Other Adventurers that come into the area will also gain the buff.
- The buff mentioned above will last for 5 minutes.
- Characters that already have the buff applied will have the duration of the buff reset when they get it again.
For example, if you have 2 minutes remaining on the buff, but you get it again, then the duration of the buff will be reset to 5 minutes
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].