We will be performing a partial maintenance of the Siege Servers on September 10, 2021 (Fri) at 16:00. Please refer below for the exact details to plan your gameplay accordingly.
■ Maintenance Impact
● Unable to access the Siege Servers during the maintenance.
● The Siege Servers will be undergoing maintenance for an additional Node/Conquest War update.
* More details will be provided through the patch notes after the update.
■ Maintenance Details
Schedule: September 10, 2021 (Fri) at 16:00 - 18:00 17:01
Affected Server(s): Calpheon-1, Mediah-1, Valencia-1, Balenos-1, Serendia-1
- Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the server(s) even if you are waiting in-queue.
- If you are still playing the game before the maintenance time, please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before maintenance begins.
- If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character and/or mount can be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
- Adventurers in the affected server(s) should move their characters to a safe location or a different server.
- Adventurers can access the game normally in servers not undergoing maintenance.
- Maintenance times are subject to change, extension, and/or early completion and any changes will be provided as an update on this site.
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.