Flourishing Drop Rate Hot Time
- April 20, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - May 4, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- Enjoy an Item Drop Rate +50% buff for items dropped by defeated monsters during the event!
|Active During the Entire Event Period|
|Item Drop Rate +50%|
* The Item Drop Rate buff is active on all servers except for the Arsha and Season Arsha servers.
■ Content Affected by Item Drop Rate Effects
There is a variety of ways (Hot Time, Scrolls, Knowledge (Ecology) Effect, etc.) to increase the drop rate of items in Black Desert. While this item drop rate buff mostly applies to all loot dropped by defeated monsters, it does exclude certain game content and cases where loot is individually obtained when one monster is defeated by multiple Adventurers.
Please refer below to learn more about what the item drop rate affects.
■ Party Content Affected by Item Drop Rate Buffs (As of April 20, 2022)
|Loot from Monster Zones Recommended for Parties on the World Map (M)||
Mirumok Ruins, Tunkuta, Abandoned Monastery (Restricted Territory), Gyfin Rhasia Temple, Padix Island, Saltwater Crocodile, Olun's Valley, [Elvia] Altar Imp Habitat, [Elvia] Castle Ruins, etc.
[Season Party Monster Zones]
Loot from Unique Monsters
(Chance to Appear in Monster Zones)
Fadus Habitat - [Powerful] Fadus Warrior Chief
Shultz Guard - [Shultz Guard Captain] Kunga
Aakman Temple - Aakman Darkness Condenser
Hystria Ruins - Hystria Alerted Watch Tower
Thornwood Forest - [Fallen] Dark Knight
Tunkuta - Ulutuka
Star’s End - Apostle of Malevolence
Abandoned Monastery (Restricted Territory) - Specter of Belmorn
Padix Island - Mutant Loah Snake
Kratuga Ancient Ruins - [Ancient Extermination Weapon] Laytenn
Gyfin Rhasia Temple - [The First Soldier] Butcher of Gyfin Rhasia
Blood Wolf Settlement - Kagtum Guard
Sherekhan Necropolis - [Ancient] Sherekhan Guardian Spirit
Tshira Ruins - Kvariak
■ Content Not Affected by Item Drop Rate Buffs (As of April 20, 2022)
|World Boss Loot||Kzarka, Karanda, Nouver, Kutum, Muraka, Quint, Offin, Garmoth, Vell, etc.|
|Items obtainable throughout the Black Desert world from certain events||Golden Dagger, Golden Backpack, Golden Coelacanth, etc.|
|Field Boss Loot||Red Nose, Dastard Bheg, Giant Mudster, Dim Tree Spirit, Katzvariak, etc.|
|Boss Summon Scroll||Awakened Goblin Chief Summon Scroll, Awakened Altar Imp Captain Summon Scroll, Ancient Relic Crystal Summon Scroll, Pila Fe Scroll, Ibedor's Scroll, Rift's Echo, etc.|
|Summoned Guild Boss||Khan, Ancient Puturum, Ferrid, Afuaru's Treasure Chest, etc.|
|Erethea's Limbo Loot||All loot that is obtainable from Erethea’s Limbo|
|Dark Rift Loot||All loot that is obtainable from the Dark Rift|
|Pit of the Undying Loot||All loot that is obtainable from the Pit of the Undying|
|Event Monster Loot||Turkey, Targargo, Belmorn, etc.|
|Gatekeeper Monster Loot||Cadry Chief Gatekeeper, Crescent Chief Gatekeeper, etc.|
Loot obtained by Gathering from a defeated monster
* This loot is affected by Gathering Mastery effects.
|Loot obtained from [Graverobber] Afuaru, [Suspicious] Poacher in Monster Zones, and [Dreadwinter Guardian] Erebjork|
|Items obtained by opening chance-driven boxes and bundles|
* Please note that the information above is subject to change depending on additions/changes to the in-game content.
- If you log in before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login, but the actual Hot Time that is active will match the details on this event page. You can double-check the actual active Hot Time buff by reconnecting to the game.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were normally used cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Event] Marni's Misplaced Research Sample Let’s get physics-al and find some research samples! 2022-04-20
[Event] Go Further Beyond, Daily Login Rewards! And this... is to go... even further beyond! 2022-04-20
[Event] Milestone Gifts for New Adventurers Gifts for new Adventurers completing the Mediah questline! 2022-04-13
[Event] Nothing Better than Juicy Mangos! 2022-04-13