1. Mythical Challenges
- May 5, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- Obtain the following items from the Challenge (Y) menu depending on your playtime during the event.
Fruit of Yianaros x2
[Event] Extra Mount EXP Scroll (1 Hour) x1
Brilliant Crimson Fire Flower x2
Mysterious Blue Conch x3
* The event Challlenges can only be completed once a day per Family.
* The Challenge rewards will stack until claimed.
2. [Training Hot Time] Mount EXP +50% & Boosted Horse Breeding/Exchanging
- May 4, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
① Training & Mount EXP buffs will be active on all servers during the event!
|Active During the Event|
|Training and Mount EXP +50%|
* This event is active on all servers.
* The event EXP buff will not be applied to EXP obtained through quests.
* The mount EXP buff will stack with existing EXP buffs, such as Scrolls, Elixirs, and Value Packs.
② During the event, you’ll have an increased chance to obtain a higher-tier horse when breeding or exchanging horses!
|Active During the Event|
Increased Chance to Obtain Higher-tier Horses
Via Breeding & Exchanging Horses
■ Why should I level up my mount and Training?
This event is a great time to level up your mounts and raise your Training!
As your mount’s level goes up, their abilities will improve and they’ll be able to learn various skills. While raising your Training will increase the rate you obtain mount EXP and increase the probability of taming a wild horse. All this makes you a better mount owner!
■ Level up your mount easily using “Auto Loop!”
Follow the steps below to set up an “Auto Loop” to easily level up your mount and raise your Training level:
1. Open your World Map (M)
2. Hold the [ALT] key and right-click a spot on the map with your mouse to set up an auto loop path.
3. Once you’ve set up a path, you can click your original location to set up a loop or set up checkpoints at other spots for your auto loop navigation.
4. Press the [T] key while on your mount, and you’ll be able to activate the “Auto-consume feed when Stamina is low” option. With this option active, your mount will automatically consume feed until it’s all gone!
■ Items that Help You Level Up Your Mount
(Cannot be Enhanced)
|Training EXP +10%
Mount EXP +15%
Horse Capture Rate +15%
Mount Skill EXP +15%
Silver Embroidered Trainer's Clothes
|Movement Speed +1
Mount EXP +5%
Enhancing the item will also increase the Mount EXP bonus.
Fine Horse Trainer's Clothes
|Movement Speed +1
Mount EXP +7%
Can be exchanged for with Shiny Golden Seal - [Imperial Training]. Enhancing the item will also increase the Mount EXP bonus.
Venia Riding Attire
|Mount EXP +20%|
|Grants a Mount EXP +30% buff|
Loggia Riding Crop
|Training Mastery +3
Max Mount Speed +5%
Max Auto-run Speed +15%
Auto-run Sprint Speed +10%
Izaro Riding Crop
|Training Mastery +4
Max Mount Speed +10%
Max Auto-run Speed +30%
Auto-run Sprint Speed +15%
Manos Riding Crop
|Training Mastery +5
Max Mount Speed +20%
Max Auto-run Speed +50%
Auto-run Sprint Speed +20%
■ Tell me more about Breeding and Exchanging Mounts!
Breeding is through the Breeding Market! Once you’ve paid the necessary costs, you can start breeding horses to obtain a foal after a certain amount of time. The tier, levels, and skills of the parent horses will influence the foal you obtain, so if you plan out how you’ll grow and breed your horses, you can become a horse expert!
② Horse Exchange
Although exchanging horses is similar to breeding, the horses used in the exchange will disappear at the end. And just like breeding, the parent horses will influence the foal you receive. As each horse has a limited number of breeding attempts, you can exchange the horses once you’ve reached this limit.
■ Level 100 is the highest level a horse can achieve
- With the update on June 23, 2021 (Wed), Tier-8, Dream, and Mythical Horses can reach a maximum level of 100. Although horses will not get additional stats or skills after level 31 or higher, they will not draw aggro from monsters as they grow in level, letting you better enjoy your adventures with your horse!
- If you log in before the start or end of this Hot Time event, the Hot Time UI will reflect the buff at the time of your login, but the actual Hot Time that is active will match the details on this event page. You can double-check the actual active Hot Time buff by reconnecting to the game.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Event] A Gift of Fresh Tulips How do you get a bright tulip? You start with a bulb! 2022-05-04
[Event] Saddle Down, It’s Imperial Horse Delivery Time! Flowers and Invoices 2022-05-04
[Event] Try the Arena of Solare & Share Your Feedback! 2022-04-28
[Event] Field Boss Invasion Last updated: 5/6 18:23 (GMT+8) 2022-04-28