Here are the updates made to Black Desert on May 4, 2022.
(Patch size: approx. 1.45 GB )
- Please note that the update for Steam may be larger than the size listed above.
※ Please read below for details.
Event 1. A Gift of Fresh Tulips
- May 5, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 2. Stir Up for Mythical Diné
- May 5, 2022 (Thu) 00:00 - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 3. Saddle Down, It’s Imperial Horse Delivery Time!
- May 4, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - May 18, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
MAJOR UPDATES - Artifact/Lightstone Inventory
The inventory was created so that you can store up to 30 artifacts, and for lightstones, each one stored will be stacked and displayed similarly to the "Palette" feature.
Additionally, the artifact inventory is shared amongst your Family. All of your characters can manage the items stored in the inventory, but when you infuse or unequip any stored artifacts or lightstones, please take note that you must move them from your artifact inventory to your regular inventory.
Artifacts and lightstones were updated in hopes of providing great variety to how you enjoy the game. We are considering upgrading presets and other functions to broaden utilization in addition to the update of new artifacts and lightstones, so we hope you look forward to it. Thank you.
- The artifact inventory applies to your entire Family.
- You can use it via the "Artifact Inventory" button on the bottom of the Inventory UI.
- The same items will be stacked and take up a single slot, which will enable you to easily check the quantities of a single type of item.
- Small icons for lightstones will be displayed so you can get an idea of the current infused artifacts in the inventory without having to check the tooltips.
- You can use the filter on the bottom to look for fire, earth, wind, and special lightstones held in the inventory.
- Due to this change, the durability will no longer be displayed on the durability consumption UI and item descriptions of artifacts.
- The Item Brand Spell Stones used on artifacts were sent to your in-game mailbox.
MAJOR UPDATES - Season Drakania Graduation Begins!
|Graduation Period||May 4, 2022 (after maintenance) – Jul 6, 2022 (before maintenance)|
|Requirements for Graduation||- Adventurers who have not purchased the Black Spirit Pass must complete all of the "Season Pass Challenges" and collect rewards
- Adventurers who have purchased the Black Spirit Pass should complete all of the "Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass Challenges" and collect rewards
- You must not have Fughar's Timepiece
|Quest||Starting NPC||Quest Objective||Completing NPC|
|[Season Server Graduation]
At the Crossroad
|Crow Merchants Guild Scribe, Leyla, at the workshop in Velia||
Complete the [Season] Fughar's Special Timepiece quest and talk to Fughar
Complete the [Season] For the Future quest and talk to Fughar
|[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World||Fughar||Use the Honorable Adventurer's Certificate||Fughar|
- Upon using the Honorable Adventurer's Certificate, your season character will be converted to a normal character.
- Complete the quests listed above to obtain Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar's Letter of Encouragement.
- The contents of the Gift Box Full of Memories are as follows:
|Gift Box Full of Memories Contents|
|[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon x1
Graduation Cap x1
Advice of Valks (+60) x1
Golden Graduation Gown x1
Cron Stone x100
[Event] Secret Book of Old Moon (7 Days) x1
[Event] Elion's Tear x10
[Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) x5
[Event] Giovan Grolin's Support Scroll x5
[Event] Tachros' Spirit Stone x1
Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) x5
Premium Elixir Box x3
Finto's Filling/Sweet/Fresh Juice x10
- You can use the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon obtained from the previous season.
- You can exchange your PEN (V) Tuvala gear for a TET (IV) Boss gear unavailable for transaction via the [PEN (V) Boss Gear]: The Best Deal quest.
- Use items and accept all rewards obtained by completing the 'Season, Black Spirit Pass Challenges' if you have purchased the [Event] Black Spirit Pass since you cannot use the items after graduating.
- You cannot graduate while you have Fughar's Timepiece.
- You can use the 'Honorable Adventurer's Certificate' item obtained from a graduation quest on a normal server.
Tip! Fughar's Timepiece is a very special item you can obtain during the Season: Drakania.
You can use the item before graduating if necessary, instead of deleting it to graduate.
▶ Go to [What Is Fughar's Timepiece?]
※ Go to [Adventurer's Guide] -> [Season Graduation] if you want to check out more details on the Season: Drakania graduation!
|[Season Special Gift] Prismatically Brilliant Dream!||Fughar||Lv. 20+ season character OR character who has completed the "[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World" quest||Speak with Fughar||Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon x1
Cron Stones x50
Fresh Orange Juice x10
Sweet Wild Berry Juice x10
Sour Green Grape Juice x10
* However, if you've already received the special season reward, you cannot receive the reward for that particular season again.
- You can exchange the Season Special Gift Exchange Coupon for special rewards after graduating from Season: Drakania.
- Adventurers who have not received any of the season special rewards can obtain the rewards from the previous season through the next season.
|Type||Season Special Gift|
|2020 Summer Season||
PEN (V) Capotia Earring or PEN (V) Capotia Ring
|2020 Autumn Season||
|2020 Winter Season||
PEN (V) Capotia Belt
|2021 Summer Season||
PEN (V) Capotia Necklace
Advice of Valks (+100)
|2021 Winter Season||
Advice of Valks (+100)
Advice of Valks (+100) Box
● You can exchange Tuvala gear for boss gear with the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon via the following quests.
- Talk to Fughar with the Boss Gear Exchange Coupon in your inventory to accept the following quests. You can only proceed with one of the following quests at a time.
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Main Weapon
[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Sub-weapon
[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Awakening Weapon
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Helmet
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Armor
Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Shoes
[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Gloves
● Added the following so that you can prepare for Drakania's awakening weapon to be released in the future in Season: Drakania.
- The Tuvala Pendant has been added. (※ The item cannot be equipped but will later be exchanged into an awakening weapon when Awakening is released.)
- You can obtain the pertaining item with a season Drakania through a quest via Fughar.
- You can obtain a PRI (I) Tuvala Pendant upon completing the "[Season] For the Future - Tuvala Pendant" quest through Fughar.
- You can enhance the Tuvala Pendant up to PEN (V) enhancement level.
※ You can enhance it with Time-filled Black Stones and Refined Magical Black Stones, and repair durability with Tuvala Ores. You can also use Heating on a Tuvala Pendant to obtain one Tuvala Ore.
※ You can use the Tuvala Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon to exchange another class' Tuvala awakening weapon into the Tuvala Pendant with your Drakania.
- You can convert the Tuvala Pendant from a season item to a normal item by using [Season] Tuvala Awakening Weapon Conversion Stones.
※ The Tuvala Pendant will automatically be exchanged into Drakania's Tuvala awakening weapon when her Awakening is released.
※ You can obtain the Tuvala Pendant either as a quest reward or by exchanging one Tuvala Ore for a Tuvala Awakening Weapon Box containing the Tuvala Pendant at a blacksmith in any major city (applies to season and non-season Drakanias).
● Added quests from which you can exchange the Tuvala Slayer for a Tuvala Pendant of the same enhancement level.
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] PRI (I) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] DUO (II) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] TRI (III) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] TET (IV) Tuvala Pendant
- [Awakening Weapon EXC] PEN (V) Tuvala Pendant
● Added the following quests that can be accepted by and completed with your Drakania:
- [Enhancement] Even Sharper Tuvala Awakening Weapon I
- [Enhancement] Even Sharper Tuvala Awakening Weapon II
※ You can complete the quests by talking to Fughar with the Tuvala Pendant of the same enhancement level in your possession.
NEW & IMPROVEMENTS
● Tearing Arrow, Prime: Tearing Arrow - Fixed the issue where Air Attack would be applied instead of Down Attack while mounted.
● Evasive Explosion Shot - Changed to not be affected by the Jump Height increase effect when performing extra attacks.
● Chase - Fixed the issue where you could switch to your crescent blade when falling during the skill with your Tiger Blade drawn.
● Whirlwind Cut - Fixed the issue where damage wouldn't be applied when used laterally with your Tiger Blade drawn.
● Ravenous Talon - Fixed the issue where skill commands were awkward.
● Black Spirit: Crown Kick - Fixed the issue where its skill demo was for the skill Silent Breach.
● Core: Sun-shielder Patraca - Fixed the issue where your character's motions midair would appear awkward in a location of high elevation.
● Fixed the issue where the sounds wouldn't play properly when using Guard while moving backward in Awakening.
● Markthanan's Heart - Fixed the issue where Prime: Ascent was included in the list of skills that recover HP in the skill description.
CONTENTS● Please note that a Dark Rifts event will be held after maintenance on May 11, 2022 (Wed).
- Bensho's Necklace, Ancient Guardian's Seal, Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator, Witch's Earring, Mark of Shadow, Rainbow Coral Ring, Kagtum Submission Ring, Tree Spirit Belt, Ancient Weapon Core, Blue Whale Meat, Clear Blackstar Crystal, Liverto Weapon Box, and Liverto Weapon Bundle
● Changed your character to cheer with joy upon obtaining the following items:
- Manos Craftsman's Clothes, season graduation item: Graduation Cap, and Radiant Fairy Wings items
● Improved the effects applied upon using Perfume of Courage, Perfume of Swiftness, Spirit Perfume Elixir, Khalk's Elixir, and Elixir of Deep Sea.
|Crystal Extraction Tool
Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Precision
Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power
Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Carnage
Magic Crystal of Abundance - Armor
Magic Crystal of Abundance - Vigor
Magic Crystal of Abundance - Patience
Magic Crystal of Abundance - Healing
Magic Crystal of Abundance - Resonance
Magic Crystal of Nature - Swiftness
Magic Crystal of Nature - Adamantine
Magic Crystal of Nature - Ascension
Magic Crystal of Nature - Descent
Magic Crystal of Nature - Endurance
Magic Crystal of the Sun - Assault
Magic Crystal of the Sun - Sturdiness
Magic Crystal of the Sun - Valor
Magic Crystal of the Sun - Precision
Magic Crystal of the Sun - Boulder
Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Memory
Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Intimidation
Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Vision
Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Agility
Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Experience
Magic Crystal of Perfection
Magic Crystal - Crimson Flame
Magic Crystal - Enchantment
Magic Crystal - Destruction
Magic Crystal - Temptation
Magic Crystal - Agony
Magic Crystal - Meditation
Dim Magical Crystal: Karma
Dim Magical Crystal: Combat
Dim Magical Crystal: Gathering
Dim Magical Crystal: Fishing
Dim Magical Crystal: Hunting
Dim Magical Crystal: Cooking
Dim Magical Crystal: Alchemy
Dim Magical Crystal: Processing
Dim Magical Crystal: Training
Dim Magical Crystal: Trade
Dim Magical Crystal: Farming
Dim Magical Crystal: Sail
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Precision
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Power
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Carnage
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Armor
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Vigor
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Patience
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Heal
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Resonance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Swiftness
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Adamantine
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ascension
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Descent
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Endurance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Assault
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Sturdiness
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Valor
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Strength
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Memory
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Intimidation
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Vision
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Agility
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Experience
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Durability
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Absorption
Magic Crystal of Infinity - MP Recovery
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Back Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Down Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Air Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Critical Hit
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Speed Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Counter Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Siege
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Special Evasion
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Melee Defense
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ranged Defense
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Magic Defense
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Energy
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Submergence
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Melee Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ranged Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Magic Attack
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Knockback Resistance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Knockdown Resistance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Grapple Resistance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Ignore Stun Resistance
Magic Crystal of Infinity - Skill
Black Magic Crystal - Precision
Black Magic Crystal - Armor
Black Magic Crystal - Vigor
Black Magic Crystal - Swiftness
Black Magic Crystal - Adamantine
Black Magic Crystal - Ascension
Black Magic Crystal - Descent
Black Magic Crystal - Assault
Black Magic Crystal - Sturdiness
Black Magic Crystal - Valor
Black Magic Crystal - Memory
Black Magic Crystal - Intimidation
Black Magic Crystal - Agility
Ancient Magic Crystal - Harphia
Ancient Magic Crystal - Cobelinus
Ancient Magic Crystal - Viper
Ancient Magic Crystal - Hystria
Ancient Magic Crystal - Carmae
Ancient Magic Crystal of Crimson Flame - Power
|Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance - Armor
Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance- Healing
Ancient Magic Crystal of Abundance - Resonance
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Adamantine
Ancient Magic Crystal of Enchantment - Agility
Black Magic Crystal - Harphia
Black Magic Crystal - Cobelinus
Black Magic Crystal - Viper
Black Magic Crystal - Hystria
Black Magic Crystal - Carmae
Red Spirit Crystal
Red Battlefield Crystal: Harphia
Red Battlefield Crystal: Cobelinus
Red Battlefield Crystal: Viper
Red Battlefield Crystal: Hystria
Red Battlefield Crystal: Carmae
Red Battlefield Crystal: Power
Red Battlefield Crystal: Adamantine
Ancient Magic Crystal - Addis
Black Magic Crystal - Addis
Red Battlefield Crystal: Addis
Dark Red Fang Crystal - Valor
Dark Red Fang Crystal - Armor
WON Glorious Crystal of Honor - Special Evasion
BON Glorious Crystal of Honor - Special Evasion
JIN Glorious Crystal of Honor - Special Evasion
Glorious Crystal of Gallantry - Ah'krad
Glorious Crystal of Gallantry - Olucas
WON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockback Resistance
BON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockback Resistance
JIN Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockback Resistance
WON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockdown Resistance
BON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockdown Resistance
JIN Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Knockdown Resistance
WON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Grapple Resistance
BON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Grapple Resistance
JIN Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Grapple Resistance
WON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Stun Resistance
BON Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Stun Resistance
JIN Glorious Crystal of Courage - Ignore Stun Resistance
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Fighting Spirit
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Sturdiness
Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Giant
Red Battlefield Crystal: Fighting Spirit
Red Battlefield Crystal: Sturdiness
Red Battlefield Crystal: Giant
Resplendent Kydict's Crystal - Adventure
JIN Magic Crystal - Harphia
BON Magic Crystal - Harphia
WON Magic Crystal - Harphia
JIN Magic Crystal - Cobelinus
BON Magic Crystal - Cobelinus
WON Magic Crystal - Cobelinus
JIN Magic Crystal - Viper
BON Magic Crystal - Viper
WON Magic Crystal - Viper
JIN Magic Crystal - Hystria
BON Magic Crystal - Hystria
WON Magic Crystal - Hystria
JIN Magic Crystal - Carmae
BON Magic Crystal - Carmae
WON Magic Crystal - Carmae
JIN Magic Crystal - Addis
BON Magic Crystal - Addis
WON Magic Crystal - Addis
Glorious Perfume of Courage
Glorious Giant's Draught
Darkened Parchment I
Darkened Parchment II
Energy of All Creations
Quturan's Black Leaf
Quturan's Ashen Leaf
Refined Grain Juice
Reminiscence of Battle
Faintly Resonant Necklace
Faintly Resonant Earring
Faintly Resonant Ring
Faintly Resonant Belt
Faintly Resonant Main Weapon Chest
Faintly Resonant Awakening Weapon Chest
Timber for Upgrade
HP Potion (Small)
HP Potion (Medium)
HP Potion (Large)
HP Potion (Extra Large)
HP Potion (Jumbo)
MP Potion (Small)
MP Potion (Medium)
MP Potion (Large)
MP Potion (Extra Large)
MP Potion (Jumbo)
Instant HP Potion (Small)
Instant HP Potion (Medium)
Instant HP Potion (Large)
Instant HP Potion (Extra Large)
Instant MP Potion (Small)
Instant MP Potion (Medium)
Instant MP Potion (Large)
Instant MP Potion (Extra Large)
[Guild] HP Potion (Small)
[Guild] HP Potion (Medium)
|[Guild] HP Potion (Large)
[Guild] HP Potion (Extra Large)
[Guild] MP Potion (Small)
[Guild] MP Potion (Medium)
[Guild] MP Potion (Large)
[Guild] MP Potion (Extra Large)
Concentrated Grain Juice
Highly Concentrated Grain Juice
Concentrated Herbal Juice
Highly Concentrated Herbal Juice
Whale Tendon Potion
Superior Whale Tendon Potion
Refined Herbal Juice
Energy Potion (Small)
Energy Potion (Medium)
Energy Potion (Large)
Energy Potion (Extra Large)
WP Potion (Small)
WP Potion (Medium)
WP Potion (Large)
SP Potion (Small)
SP Potion (Medium)
SP Potion (Large)
Flawless Magical Black Stone
Flawless Chaotic Black Stone
Solar Black Stone
Lunar Black Stone
Sea Monster's Spirit Pouch
Young Hekaru's Spike
Young Ocean Stalker's Skin
Old Moon Costume Box (Valor)
Old Moon Costume Box (Viper)
Old Moon Costume Box (Swiftness)
Pouch of Abundant Luck
Mercenary's Experience (60 min)
Ancient Blessed Spirit Essence
Blessed Spirit Essence
Chenga Crystal of Wisdom
Enchanted Scroll (+100)
Enchanted Scroll (+20)
Enchanted Scroll (+25)
Enchanted Scroll (+30)
Enchanted Scroll (+35)
Enchanted Scroll (+40)
Enchanted Scroll (+45)
Enchanted Scroll (+50)
Enchanted Scroll (+60)
Enchanted Scroll (+80)
Enchanted Scroll (+150)
Mutant Loah Flower
Enchanted Scroll (+10)
Enchanted Scroll (+15)
Enchanted Scroll (+70)
Enchanted Scroll (+110)
Enchanted Scroll (+120)
Enchanted Scroll (+130)
Enchanted Scroll (+140)
Enchanted Scroll (+160)
Enchanted Scroll (+170)
Enchanted Scroll (+180)
Enchanted Scroll (+190)
Enchanted Scroll (+200)
[Blueprint] Florchestra Acoustic Guitar
[Blueprint] Florchestra Flute
[Blueprint] Florchestra Drum Set
[Blueprint] Florchestra Harp
[Blueprint] Florchestra Piano
[Blueprint] Florchestra Violin
[Blueprint] Florchestra Handpan
Resplendent Giath's Helmet Reform Stone V
Resplendent Griffon's Helmet Reform Stone V
Resplendent Dim Tree Spirit's Armor Reform Stone V
Resplendent Red Nose's Armor Reform Stone V
Resplendent Bheg's Gloves Reform Stone V
Resplendent Leebur's Gloves Reform Stone V
Resplendent Muskan's Shoes Reform Stone V
Resplendent Urugon's Shoes Reform Stone V
Sharp Black Crystal Shard
Mystical Spirit Powder
Liberated Breath of Sylvia
Shard of the Furious Night
Shard of the Tearful Night
Shard of the Drained Night
Cup of a Lonely Cloud
Cup of Dwindling Starlight
Cup of Arid Moonlight
Cup of Lone Tide
Cup of Tragic Nightfall
Heart of the Arid Forest
Tears of the Arid River
Moon's Split Nail
Cold Tears of the Black Sun
Concentrated Giath's Aura
Concentrated Griffon's Aura
Concentrated Dim Tree Spirit's Aura
Concentrated Red Nose's Aura
Concentrated Bheg's Aura
Concentrated Leebur's Aura
Concentrated Muskan's Aura
Concentrated Urugon's Aura
● Added items for Corsair and Sage to the New Year Hanbok Outfit Box.
● Separated [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves from the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes.
- Added [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves to the outfit boxes that contain the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes.
* Adventurers who had the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Clothes in their possession will find the [Dark Knight] Rosa Cassius Gloves in their storage in Heidel.
※ Please contact [Support] and attach screenshots of the item tooltips displaying the info of the dyes applied to the outfit previously if the color has changed.
MONSTER● Changed the following for the Gyfin Rhasia Temple Underground:
- The location of certain Stone Statues that spawn at the Tower of Transfusion was changed.
- The alert displayed when the "Despair" Gyfin Rhasia Decimator spawns will now be narrower.
● Changed the following 47 monsters to not initiate attacks on Adventurers and mounts at a much higher level.
Frenzied Skeleton Rifleman
Frenzied Skeleton Axeman
Frenzied Skeleton Watchdog
Frenzied Black Sorcerer
Goblin Elite Soldier
Calpheon Shrine High Warrior
Calpheon Shrine High Priestess
Harbinger of Immorality
Harbinger of Corruption
Horned Rock Lizard
Calpheon Shadow Knight
Calpheon Shadow Guard
[Violent] Frenzied Skeleton Decurion
[Violent] Frenzied Skeleton Centurion
[Violent] Mansha Warrior
[Violent] Steel Imp Warrior
[Violent] Imp Raider
[Violent] Altar Imp Fighter
[Violent Abandoned Iron Mine Barbarian] Imp Work Supervisor
[Violent Abandoned Iron Mine Barbarian] Troll Work Supervisor
|[Violent] Mask Owl Warrior
[Violent Al Rhundi Rebels] Patrol
[Violent] Black Thorn Tentacle
[Violent] Cultist Warrior
[Violent] Red Orc Elite Soldier
[Violent] Swamp Fogan Warrior
[Violent] Strong Altar Imp Trainer
[Violent] Terruda Reinforced Infantryman
[Violent] Troll Warrior
[Violent] Centaurus Axeman
Calpheon Shadow Wizard
Calpheon Elite Shadow Priestess
Calpheon Elite Shadow Knight
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- The difficulty level was lowered and adjusted, due to the quests being changed to solo quests.
- The [Co-op Daily] Intelligent Stoneback Crab quest is no longer a co-op quest and is now available for solo questing.
* Quest difficulty was adjusted to be soloed by a single Adventurer.
- [For the Thousand Year War] Intelligent Stoneback Crab quests' difficulty levels were adjusted accordingly.
* Dumb Stoneback Crabs, Mediocre Stoneback Crabs, Intelligent Stoneback Crabs, Extraordinary Stoneback Crabs, and Bloodthirsty Stoneback Crabs difficulty levels were also reduced.
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Lady Searching for Her Little Sister||50||250|
|The Shroud Knights||50||250|
|Snacks for Camels||150||300|
|The Most Persistent Monsters||110||300|
|A Plan to Eradicate the Desert Scorpions||20||250|
|I Need More Torches||150||300|
|What's the Secret?||50||300|
|Bring Greens to a Wasteland||150||250|
|Avenging the Merchants||80||300|
|Revive the Fishery!||150||300|
|The Fishing Brothers||110||250|
|A Deception Operation||110||250|
|Suspicious Carcass of a Desert Naga||50||250|
|Deciphering the Nagan Document||50||250|
|A Shadow Over the Desert||50||350|
|Take the Initiative||50||350|
|Message to the Royal Court||50||250|
|Under the Mulberry Tree||50||250|
|Timber Hard to Find in Desert||100||250|
|An Awkward Request||150||250|
|Before The Crops Dry Out||200||250|
|Lonely Trade Manager||50||250|
|Good Food Cures All||50||250|
|The Recipe To Open One's Heart||120||250|
|Everything Comes with a Price||120||300|
|You Are Not Alone||200||250|
|An Interesting Story||150||250|
|A Previous Civilization||150||250|
|Technicolor Coral Reef||110||250|
|The Sophisticated Geography of Shasha Island||110||250|
|Talia, a Rookie Alchemist||80||300|
|Flowers in the Desert||80||300|
|I Like How You Work||80||250|
|Gotta Fix My Farming Tools||80||300|
|How Dare You!||80||300|
|A Gourmand's Quest||200||300|
|My Knees Are Acting Up...||150||250|
|A Custom-Made Safe||150||300|
|A Special Decoration||150||300|
|When the Golden Star rises on the Southern Sky||80||250|
|Attitude of the Aalans Preparing for Pilgrimage||80||250|
|Following the Footsteps of Aalan||150||250|
|Fast and Pray||150||250|
|Obedience to Aal||150||250|
|Let Go of Your Greed and Abstain||150||250|
|Share with thy neighbors||150||250|
|Draw away from the corrupt||150||250|
|Stay on alert against arrogance||150||250|
|Don't Slack Off||150||250|
|Paradise to quench the thirst||80||350|
|Fisher in the middle of the desert||50||250|
|Nothing's free in this world, queek!||50||300|
|Reawakened remnant of the ancient civilization||200||250|
|Those that threaten the pilgrims||50||300|
|Rumbling Sand Dune||50||300|
|Pila Ku's Helper||50||300|
|Among the madness and chaos||200||300|
|Can you lend a hand?||120||300|
|A History of Valencia: The Annals of Cloran||80||300|
|Danuman the Exiled Sage||80||300|
|Danuman the Treacherous Sage||100||300|
|Tuval's Law & Order - Respect #1||100||300|
|Gahaz Tuval's Test||140||300|
|Not a Part of This World||100||300|
|Finding the Follower||100||300|
|Followers Seeking the Truth||140||300|
|The Truth About the Golden Crown||140||300|
|The True Nature of the Argos||40||250|
|Defeat Pride of Lions||150||300|
|Is That Root on the Camel's Head?||150||300|
|Bats Outside the Cave||200||300|
|[Processing] Weapons Be Weapons!||120||300|
|[Processing] Armors Be Armors!||120||300|
|[Processing] Graule's Dilemma||150||300|
|[Processing] Going with the Flow||200||300|
|Special Wine of Arehaza||50||250|
|Exotic Cocktail Expert||50||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Ingredients I||100||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Ingredients II||100||250|
|Coconut Cocktail Tasting Party||200||250|
|Clearing Trails in the Palm Forest||120||300|
|I'm Not Scolding||200||300|
|5 Reasons You Should Use Palm Timber||200||300|
|A Prince with No Appetite||200||250|
|Imperial Mediah Meal||50||250|
|Imperial Mediah Meal Is Ready!||50||250|
|True Intention of the Prince||50||250|
|A Letter to a Friend||50||250|
|An Answer from an Old Friend||50||250|
|Tears of a Fallen Prince||50||250|
|From Prince to Prince||50||250|
|Call of Katan's Duty||50||300|
|Desert Survival Preparation||200||250|
|Hope Scooped Up from Sand||200||300|
|How to Gain Clear Water in Desert||200||300|
|Oh! My Prince||50||250|
|Seek, and Ye Shall Find||50||250|
|Eyelash of a Newborn Camel||50||250|
|To the Original Form||50||250|
|Good News to Old Friend||50||250|
|Over the Sand Dunes||50||250|
|What a Desert Sufferer Needs||50||250|
|Conspiracy of the Lavania League||50||250|
|Marzana the Red Viper||50||250|
|Knowledge Required for Conversation||200||250|
|Secret Letter to the Royal Court||50||250|
|Conflict Between the Two Merchant Guilds||50||250|
|Identity of the Assassin||50||250|
|Fall of the Oberin League||50||250|
|Truth Never Sinks||50||250|
|Delivery to Little Sister||50||250|
|Reason to Live||50||250|
|Sufferers at the Canyon||50||250|
|News of Her Survival||50||250|
|Secret Mission of the Shroud Knights||50||250|
|Result of the Mission||50||250|
|Minuette's Secret Mission #1||200||250|
|Worried about the Colleagues||50||250|
|The Adorable and Trusty Porter, Miniature Elephant||50||250|
|Explorer's Compass #1||150||250|
|It Was Always Mine||200||300|
|No Need to Rest||200||350|
|Pilgrim's Water Bowl||200||250|
|Valencian Elder Bookshelf||200||250|
|Mediahn White Cedar Royal Dining Table||200||250|
|Arenda's Acacia Vanity||200||250|
|Minuette's Secret Mission #2||200||350|
|Waltz's Secret Mission #3||200||350|
|Serenade's Secret Mission #3||200||350|
|Kill the Seed||200||350|
|You Should Be Setting Examples||200||350|
|Taming a Manager||200||350|
|Atui Balac's Special Mission||200||350|
|Secret of Ancient Weapons||200||350|
|Secret of Ancient Devices||200||350|
|Corrupt Warders #1||200||350|
|Corrupt Warders #2||200||350|
|[Villa] Especially Adorable Elephant||10||250|
|[Villa] Freshly Scooped Cool Water||10||250|
|[Villa] Freshly Prepared Fodder||10||250|
|[Villa] Owner of a Special Elephant||10||250|
|Chaotic Aakman Temple||200||350|
|Regarding the Existence of a Legend||200||250|
|Traces of Life, and Connection||200||250|
|Rumors at Ibellab Oasis||200||250|
|Dormant Weapon, Drained Power Source||200||250|
|Eclipse in the Chamber||200||250|
|[Manor] Runn Light Fragment||100||250|
|Making Teff Flour||200||300|
|Making Teff Dough||200||300|
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Small, Blue, and Strong||100||300|
|General Goods Vendor Feilrak||100||300|
|Feelers Make Great Medicines||150||300|
|Craft Medical Kit||100||300|
|White Warrior's Will||200||350|
|Dark Shadow in the Forest||100||300|
|What is the Rare Rescued Animal?||100||300|
|Traces of the Poachers||100||300|
|Taking the Chance||100||350|
|The Malofinus's Friend, Ellie||100||300|
|The Forest Shadow of Caduil Forest||100||300|
|The Demon's Balance||100||300|
|To the Cotton Scented Cliff Edge||100||300|
|Tears of the Wind||100||350|
|Song from a Memory||100||350|
|Repayment and Declaration from Lemoria||100||300|
|[The Ritual Entity]||50||300|
|Challenge, Lakiaros for Research||300||400|
|Masterpiece of a Lifetime||150||300|
|Spirit Saplings Grow With Devotion||300||350|
|Pride of Viv Foretta Hamlet||100||300|
|Wagon to the Castle||150||700|
|Shai Strolling Along the Ridge||100||300|
|Experience You Can't Buy with Money||100||300|
|The Unseen Ore||200||350|
|Ganelle and the Blue Stone||80||300|
|Blue Light of the Guard Tower||80||350|
|A Hunter's Eye||80||350|
|A Merchant's Eye||300||350|
|Gem of the Valley||300||350|
|Cutting Through the Wind||200||350|
|[Co-op] The Right Balance||200||350|
|Surge of Ash Fog||100||350|
|Fishing for Glory||100||350|
|Lake Flondor Fisher||100||350|
|An Outsider at the Western Mountain Range||150||300|
|Leaves of Grace||100||300|
|Quarrel Between Twins||150||350|
|Ingredients for Mushroom Soup||200||350|
|Polly's Forest Detective||100||300|
|Who is the Real Suspect?||100||300|
|The Reconciliation of the Twins||200||300|
|Mushroom Spirit's Agony||100||300|
|Secret of the Ingredients||100||300|
|Somewhere in Library Bookshelf||100||300|
|Proof of Courage||120||300|
|Proof of Perseverance||100||300|
|What Is Hidden in the Bookshelf?||100||300|
|Tremendously High Price||300||350|
|Who Was the Champion?||100||300|
|Evidence 1 - The Champion Has a Long Tail||100||300|
|Evidence 2 - A Colorful Champion||100||300|
|Evidence 3 - The Champion who Vanished Over the Lake||100||300|
|An Unveiled Winner||100||300|
|An Honorable Successor||100||300|
|Produce Exotic Taste||100||300|
|Discovering the True Taste of Grána||100||300|
|Lost Lunch Box||100||300|
|Stream and Waterfall||100||300|
|Making Rainbow Button Mushroom Sandwich||100||300|
|Weenie Mystical Alchemy||100||300|
|The Gossiping Otter||100||300|
|Zellu the Magic Seeker||100||300|
|Elixir with Knowledge||100||350|
|I Hate Studying||100||300|
|Fast, Dark, Silent||100||350|
|The Unknown Effect||100||300|
|Wood for Wagon Repair||100||350|
|Some More Help?||100||350|
|Shiny Shard from the Lake||100||300|
|Where is the last glass shard?||100||300|
|The Poacher's Irresistible Offer||300||350|
|How a Merchant Guild Survives||150||300|
|Two Faces of a Hero||150||300|
|The Worth of an Alliance||150||300|
- Check out the list of quests that had Contribution EXP boosts from the following chart:
|Cut Them All Down||130||400|
|Winning over the Drieghanese||200||400|
|High Priestess Camira||120||350|
|Ancient Drieghanese Documents||200||350|
|The Return of the Sherekhans||300||350|
|Nutritious Llama Meat||200||400|
|My Precious Sister||200||400|
|A Promise Between Sisters||200||350|
|Feathers for Arrows||150||350|
|For the Scout I||150||350|
|For the Scout II||150||350|
|Patrolling from Up High||150||350|
|Drieghanese Cooking Secrets||150||350|
|A Foreigner's Tantrum||150||350|
|Someone to Share a Drink With||200||350|
|Winning a Woman's Heart||100||350|
|Trouble at Gayak Guard Post||100||350|
|The Makings of a Courser||200||350|
|Signal to Retreat||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Witness||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Clues||150||350|
|Stolen Supplies: Suspect||150||350|
|Proof of Courage||150||400|
|My Dear Niece||150||350|
|News of Murmin||150||400|
|I Can Be Brave||150||350|
|Story of the Blood Wolves||150||350|
|Return of the Dead Mercenary||150||350|
|The Decline of the Mercenary Office||200||350|
|My Dear, Timid Friend||200||350|
|A Chef with Dragon Hands||200||400|
|Depth of Flavor: Ghormeh Sabzi||200||400|
|Fire Control: Roast Marmot||200||400|
|Food that Unites the Region||200||400|
|Dragon Chef: Special Drieghanese Meal||200||400|
|The Nervous Alchemist||200||400|
|Seiri's New Draught||200||400|
|Advice for Seiri||50||350|
|Lack of Courage||150||400|
|Seiri's Specialty I||150||350|
|Seiri's Specialty II||150||350|
|Seiri's Specialty III||150||350|
|Clear Minded Rinta||100||350|
|Seiri Made Friends||300||350|
|Wings of Ascension||Current: Powder of Ascension x5 + Thick Fur x500 + Lightweight Plume x1000
New #1: Powder of Ascension x5 + Thick Fur x500 + Fine Lightweight Plume x250
New #2: Powder of Ascension x5 + Fine Thick Fur x125 + Lightweight Plume x1000
New #3: Powder of Ascension x5 + Fine Thick Fur x125 + Fine Lightweight Plume x250
● Changed the NPC for the quest, [Adventure Log] Wager for the Magic Tome, required to proceed with Caphras' adventure log, from Zahad, the Smuggler of Valencia, to the Bookseller, Kiyak.
- Due to this change, the relevant quests, dialogs, and item descriptions were changed.
● Changed the rewards for the Season Pass objective, "Leveling Up, One Step at a Time! 10."
- Before: Cron Stone x50
- After: [Event] Fughar's Enhancement Aid Box x1
※ Open the [Event] Fughar's Enhancement Aid Box to obtain all of the following items:
- Time-filled Black Stone x40
- Refined Magical Black Stone x30
- Tuvala Ore x50
- Cron Stone x50
※ If you've already collected the rewards for the pertaining Season Pass, the [Event] Humble Season Enhancement Aid Box will be sent to your storage in Heidel.
※ Open the [Event] Humble Season Enhancement Aid Box to obtain all of the following items:
- Time-filled Black Stone x40
- Refined Magical Black Stone x30
- Tuvala Ore x50
After this update goes live, we will keep a close eye on whether this change greatly hinders the defensive side and make adjustments accordingly.
- Before: 6 sec reduced from the maximum revival cooldown (60 sec) per installed Recovery Center
- After: 6 sec reduced from your currently remaining revival cooldown per installed Recovery Center (up to 10 sec left on the timer.)
※ Ex 1) If you have 15 seconds of cooldown remaining before you can revive again, one installed Recovery Center will reduce that timer to 10 sec.
※ Ex 2) If you have 30 seconds of cooldown remaining before you can revive again, one installed Recovery Center will reduce that timer to 24 sec.
※ Details on the revival cooldown during a Node/Conquest War are as follows:
- Once a Node/Conquest War begins, the revival cooldown increases 1 sec every min and 1 sec per each death.
- Each installed Recovery Center will reduce 6 sec from the revival cooldown timer. (The Recovery Centers' effect will be applied once the cooldown timer is at least 60 sec.)
- The revival cooldown timer will be a minimum of 10 sec to a maximum of 60 sec for Node/Conquest Wars.
※ Installed Recovery Centers will reduce the cooldown revival timer no lower than 10 seconds total.
● Changed Barricades built near the Indomitable Flag to only be installable within the Node/Conquest War region during Node/Conquest Wars.
● Fixed the issue where the font color of Adventurers in the same alliance would display abnormally during Node/Conquest Wars.
SYSTEM● Changed your pets to repeatedly attempt to obtain the loot they failed to obtain.
WEB● Fixed the issue where the titles on the boxes for major news displayed on the top part of the Black Desert official website would appear abnormal under certain circumstances.
Translation● Changed the following terms in English:
- Wooden Beehive to Beehive.
- [Event] Chocolatey Beehive to [Event] Chocolatey Honeycomb.
- [Simple Cooking] Cacao Powder to [Event] Cacao Powder.
- Shai Traditional Hat to Topi Tradisional Shai.
- Freharau's Restorative to Obat Pemulihan Freharau.
- [Guild] Hekaru's Process to [Guild] Hekaru's Spike.
- Starlight Crystal to Blue Starlight Crystal.
- Ruthum to Rhutum.
CHANGES & FIXES● Fixed the issue where the elbow would appear abnormal when wearing the Rosa Cassius Gloves while having equipped the [Dark Knight] Sin Terrna Armor.
● Fixed the issue where the [Dark Knight] Darkborne Rose outfit would appear abnormal with your awakening weapon out.
● Fixed the issue where the arm would appear abnormal when changing stances after equipping [Mystic] Khamsin Clothes and Gauntlet.
● Fixed the issue where [Corsair] Nereid bottoms would appear abnormal in certain stances.
● Fixed the issue where Burning Soul and Blackstar Vambraces would appear while wearing [Striker] Blue Gaia.
● Fixed the issue where the background in Kusha appeared abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where Berserkers using the Undertaker skill would cause their target to break through the ground in certain parts of the Battle Arena.
● Fixed the issue where you could catch fish that were non-native to the Mountain of Eternal Winter.
● Fixed the issue where clicking the empty space in the chat window could click the link of a Guild introduction in another chat group tab.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't obtain certain Black Spirit appearances when proceeding with the Simplified Questline on the Season Server.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't proceed with the [Balenos] main questline while proceeding with the [The Great Expedition] Oquilla's Eye questline at the same time.
- Certain NPC dialog have been fixed accordingly.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't adjust note velocity nor adjust technique via Select Mode in the Compose/Score window of the Music Album.
● Fixed the issue where ships would be destroyed when sailing to the coastal area near the colosseum of the Arena of Arsha.
- The coastal waters near the colosseum of the Arena of Arsha are now a restricted zone.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't hit and the UI would appear abnormal when using the Ruinous Puffer Shaman Transformation Scroll with the following classes:
- Musa, Hashashin, and Sage
● Fixed the issue where the quest summaries of certain [Balenos] quests were awkward.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't install furniture in certain spots when decorating your residence in Eilton 3.
● Fixed the issue where you were able to play an instrument near another Adventurer playing an instrument under certain circumstances.
● Fixed the issue where the hotkey settings would reset under certain circumstances such as changing themes, entering the Red Battlefield, etc.
● Fixed the issue where the movements of airships you can see in the sky would appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where purchasable items would appear abnormal when using the Find in Pearl Shop function on the Central Market.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we’ve compiled a list of some of our recent major updates.
♣ For Progression-focused Adventurers:
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
|New Minigame Yar!
A new card game that anyone can enjoy has been added! Play against NPCs and other Adventurers in the new minigame, Yar!
[Update] [Hotfix] May 12, 2022 (Wed) Update Details 2022-05-12
[Update] May 11, 2022 (Wed) Update Details New Artifact Preset Feature & Improved Difficulty for Empowered World Bosses 2022-05-11
[Update] [Black Desert+] Update Details - April 29, 2022 (Fri) 2022-04-29
[Update] April 27, 2022 (Wed) Update Details Pet Looting Improvements & Serendia Elvia Realm Changes / Last Edited: 05/04 17:49 2022-04-27