There is currently an issue with the Arena of Solare in which certain situations may cause the game client to unexpectedly shut down. While we are currently investigating this issue, we would like to ask for your assistance in sending us your PC’s “Dump Files” if you experience this issue.
Please refer below for instructions on how to send us your “Dump Files.”
■ How to Send Dump Files
• Required Files: Dump Files created by this issue
• Default File Directory: C:/Users/[User Name]/AppData/Local/CrashDumps
* You can also enter %LOCALAPPDATA%/CrashDumps in the file explorer to access the folder directly.
• File Name: BlackDesert64.exe.XXXXX.dmp
• Where to Send Files: Official Support Center
■ Please include the following information when sending us your dump files.
• Family Name: Your in-game Family name
• What was happening/were the circumstances when the issue occurred.
Example 1) After the 2nd round in Ruins of Tzol, the game freezes before the loading screen appears after the WIN/LOSE screen.
Example 2) After finding a match and all six participants accept, the game freezes at the loading screen when entering Arena of Solare.
Example 3) Once all matches are over, pressing the Enter key after obtaining Seals of Solare causes the game to freeze.
* If the file size is too large to upload directly to our support website, please upload the file to Google Drive and send us the download link.
* If you cannot find the AppData folder, please check if hidden files are visible.
- You can find this option in File Explorer > View > Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Notice] [Completed] June 22, 2022 (Wed) Service Maintenance Notice 2022-06-20
[Notice] [Completed] June 17 (Fri) Marni Server Maintenance 2022-06-17
[Notice] [Arena of Solare] Temporary Closure of Areha Palm Forest Battlefield We are working to provide a more optimal Arena of Solare experience. 2022-06-16
[Notice] [Completed] June 15, 2022 (Wed) Service Maintenance Notice 2022-06-13