We will be performing our regularly scheduled maintenance on July 6, 2022 (Wed) for our Black Desert game and website services in order to improve these services and bring you the latest updates.
During this time, the services undergoing maintenance will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more information regarding the maintenance.
■ Game Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: July 6, 2022 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert game servers
- Impact: All Black Desert servers will be unavailable; Unable to send items in Web Storage to in-game
* Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in-queue.
* Please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before exiting the game/maintenance begins in order to avoid being attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
* You may receive an error message if you try to sign-up on our website during the maintenance.
* If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
■ Website Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: July 6, 2022 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 08:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert official website
- Impact: All website services will be unavailable
■ Support Page Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: July 6, 2022 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 07:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Support Page
- Impact: Support page and related services will be unavailable
* The above maintenance schedule and details are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as an update through this notice.
● Screenshot Mode (Crtl+U/Photo Gallery) will be revamped.
- The revamped Screenshot Mode will allow you to adjust the weather and time. (Note: Rain and snow will be unavailable.)
● The Central Market will receive QoL improvements.
- The maximum listable and purchasable quantity at one time for each item type will be increased,
- You will now be able to purchase a greater amount of items at a time as long as there are a certain number of items listed on the market.
● Certain goals for the Adventure Logs will be changed to be more accessible.
● The cooldowns of Cron Meals will be decreased to 10 seconds.
- Consuming Cron Meals will apply the "Satiated" effect, which will cause any food consumed while the effect is active to not grant Health EXP.
● [Event] Celebrating the Arena of Solare
● [Event] Milestone Gifts for New Adventurers
● [Event] Capture Your Moment of Glory in the Arena of Solare
● [Event] Rank Up in the Arena of Solare
● [Event] Bag and Tag Lema Island Sealife
● [Event] Worldwide Service Celebration Sale
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.