We will be performing our regularly scheduled maintenance on July 13, 2022 (Wed) for our Black Desert game and website services in order to improve these services and bring you the latest updates.
During this time, the services undergoing maintenance will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more information regarding the maintenance.
■ Game Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: July 13, 2022 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert game servers
- Impact: All Black Desert servers will be unavailable; Unable to send items in Web Storage to in-game
* Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in-queue.
* Please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before exiting the game/maintenance begins in order to avoid being attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
* You may receive an error message if you try to sign-up on our website during the maintenance.
* If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
■ Website Maintenance
- Maintenance Period: July 13, 2022 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 08:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Affected Service(s): Black Desert official website
- Impact: All website services will be unavailable
* The above maintenance schedule and details are subject to change. Any changes will be announced as an update through this notice.
- All Season Characters will be converted to normal characters during the maintenance on July 13 (Wed).
● The list of exchangeable items for Special Barter will be changed.
● [Ancient Weapon] Elmermol will be added to Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone).
● Photo Gallery will receive a feature that will allow you to add the location where the screenshot was taken as well as navigation to this location.
● [Season] Get Your Season Enhancements Materials
● [New & Returning] Season Challenges
● [Season: Drakania] Combat/Skill EXP Hot Time
● Season: Drakania Pass
● Season Level-up Challenges
We appreciate your patience and support while we work on providing you with better services.