Here are the updates made to Black Desert on July 13, 2022.
(Patch size: approx. 793.08 MB)
- Please note that the update for Steam may be larger than the size listed above.
※ Please read below for details.
Event 1. Only 1 Week Left
- July 13, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - July 20, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
Event 2. Paradise Lost
- July 13, 2022(Wed) after maintenance - August 3, 2022(Wed) before maintenance
Event 3. Summer Pick-me-ups
- July 13, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance – July 27, 2022 (Wed) 23:59
Event 4. Share Your Plans for Hot Time
- July 13 (Wed) after maintenance – July 20 (Wed) before maintenance
MAJOR UPDATES - Paradise Lost
● Occlein at Serendia Shrine is seeking the aid of Adventurers to investigate rumors surrounding a certain "paradise of winds."
- You can accept this questline through the Black Spirit (,) under the Event tab listed as "[Paradise Lost]."
- If you proceed through the questline as a Drakania character, you'll be able to read some of the writings written in the dragon tongue of Drakanic in the Traces of Brimbolt found throughout Serendia Shrine.
- Obtain the "Unforgettable" title once you complete the final quest.
* Accept the "[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise" quest via the Black Spirit (/), then head over to Occlein at the Serendia Shrine!
"[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise" Questline
|[Paradise Lost] Rumblings of Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Reality of Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Clues to Paradise||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Paradise of Dragons||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Leon on the Hill||100 Contribution EXP|
|[Paradise Lost] Lost in Drakanic||100 Contribution EXP
Paradise-bound Young Dragon
Letter - To Paradise
* This questline requires you complete each quest in order.
* Available once per Family.
* Available in the Quests (O) - New tab until August 3, 2022, where you will still be able to proceed with the quest via the Black Spirit.
■ Quest Reward Items
|Check Out the Rewards!|
MAJOR UPDATES - Special & Regular Barter Improvements
● There are more items to choose from Special Barter.
- More items can be exchanged by handing over trade goods like gold bar or rare accessories to the Barterer.
● Adding the following items that can be obtained from Special Barter:
|Vell's Concentrated Magic
Lightstone of Wind: Fortune
|Manos Sailor's Clothes
4 Manos Accessories
4 PRI (I) Geranoa Accessories
● Changed the list of necessary items for Special Barter:
Fine Lightweight Plume
Fine Tough Hide
Fine Thick Fur
Elder Tree Plywood
Level 3-5 Sea Trade Goods
* Removed the following trade items from the list for Special Barter:
|PRI (I) Necklace of Shultz the Gladiator
Powder of Flame
Fancy Reptile Skin
Fine Fancy Reptile Skin
Fruit of Destruction
Forest Ronaros Ring
Loopy Tree Sap
|Elder Tree Sap
White Cedar Sap
Grilled Bird Meat
Fruit of Abundance
Fruit of Perfection
Brilliant Pearl Shard
※ Special Barter related changes applies only to Special Barter items after the update.
● Reduced the rate of ship upgrade materials for Special Barter when Barter quantity is limited.
● Increased the Crow Coin Exchange list and quantity that can be obtained from Special Barter.
|Crow Coin Quanity Increase for Special Barter|
|Crow Coin x600-700 → Crow Coin x800-900
Crow Coin x400-500 → Crow Coin x600-800
Crow Coin x200-300 → Crow Coin x400-500
Crow Coin x50-150 → Crow Coin x200-300
● Changed Barter Support Box that can be obtained from Explore within the Anchor menu.
|Obtain Barter Support Box I-IV when exploring → Obtain 10 Barter Support items depending on each box||Obtain Barter Support Box x10 when exploring → Obtain one from a total of 78 Barter Support items.|
We made Verdant Black Stones more accessible for Adventurers starting their ocean voyage, and adjusted bartering options for veteran sailors to make it easier to obtain higher grade enhancement materials as well as Crow Coins.
● The following items can now be exchanged when you refresh barter on Invernen Island and Delinghard Island.
- Invernen Island: Changed 20 Trade Goods. Brilliant Rock Salt Ingot and Brilliant Pearl Shard can still be exchanged.
- Delinghart Island: Changed 40 Trade Goods.
|Removed items from the exchange list|
|Landscape Painting of Foggy Serendia
Landscape Painting of a Tree
Landscape Painting of Demi River
Velia Watchtower and Cron Castle Landscape
[Lv 4] Panacea
|[Lv 1] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Verdant Black Stone x1
[Lv 2] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Verdant Black Stone x2
Accumulated Barter Count - Over 3,000 (additional goods available for exchange)
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Fiery Black Stone x1-2
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Frosted Black Stone x1-2
Accumulated Barter Count - Over 10,000 (additional goods available for exchange)
[Lv 3] Trade Goods x1 > Exchange Crow Coin
※ Example) Even if the accumulated Barter Count is over 10,000, it won't guarantee that the option of exchanging for Crow Coins will appear even after the Barter list has refreshed. Verdant Black Stones or Fiery Black Stones will appear according to a set probability.
● Fixed the issue where Steel Ingot appeared on the Barter Information in Baeza Island.
- Changed the exchange item to Copper Ingot.
● Decreased the amount required when you barter with Copper Ingot at Ephde Rune Island.
● Fixed the issue where a single quotation mark was displayed on the processing description such as 'manufacture' and 'simple alchemy' for ship upgrade materials.
NEW & IMPROVEMENTS
※ You can walk by pressing Caps Lock or Scroll Lock.
● Prime: Crow Flare
- Expanded the period in which you could obtain the Casting Speed buff during the skill.
Her previous iteration of the Red Blade was tied to using Prime: Decapitation, which made it difficult to activate the Red Blade at will. Now, when you now use Maehwa's Will with 2 Red Petals, you will gain an additional Red Petal, making it easier to activate the Red Blade. Blind Slash will now also spend WP instead of Stamina, which we felt would better benefit her combat prowess.
Lastly, while Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven did improve the cast time of Prime: Red Moon, we felt it somewhat lacking, especially since you couldn't combo into other skills until Prime: Red Moon's attack had ended. Now if you have learned Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven, you can now combo into Whirlwind Cut, Decapitation, and Prime: Petal Swirl during Prime: Red Moon, adding the option of quickly comboing into other skills after applying the skill's Floating debuff.
Awakening Maehwa was improved to deal critical damage at crucial moments, with a focus on the Petal Swirl skill. The skill's innate Accuracy buff has been reduced, but now using the skill will grant All Accuracy +15% for 10 seconds, thus making it a better skill to compliment others. (The Movement/Attack Speed and Evasion reduction debuffs have also been removed, accordingly.) To make sure these changes would further compliment other skills, we reduced the cooldown times of Moonrise, Flow: Cloud Stab, and Flow: Moonlight Dash, while also adding a Critical Hit Rate +25% buff (self only) to Flow: Frostflower. Finally, we changed Absolute: Red Moon so you can now use the skill with your awakening weapon, and its visual effects have been changed accordingly.
● Blind Slash
- Changed the consumed resource: 100 Stamina → 20 to 50 WP (based on skill level)
● Maehwa's Will
- Added a skill effect: If used with 2 Red Petals, gain 1 Red Petal
● Prime: Red Moon
- Improved combo: Now combos into Whirlwind Cut
● Maehwa: Ascension to Heaven
- Improved combo: Learning the skill now lets you combo into Whirlwind Cut, Decapitation, and Prime: Sticky Snowflake from Prime: Red Moon
- Fixed the issue where Prime: Red Moon's last attack damage was not being applied upon learning the skill.
● Full Moon Wall
- Added a skill use effect: All DP +20 for 10 sec
● Ice Fang
- Removed a skill use effect: All DP +20 for 10 sec
- Added a skill hit effect: Movement, Casting, and Attack Speeds -20% for 10 sec
● Petal Swirl
- Changed the cooldown: 17/17/16/15 sec → 13/12/11/10 sec
- Changed the accuracy buff: +50% → +20%
- Added a skill use effect: All Accuracy +15% for 10 sec
- Removed a skill hit effect: Movement and Attack Speeds -20% for 10 sec
- Removed a skill hit effect: Evasion Rate -3% for 10 sec
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 54% / 54% / 42.5% / 42.5% → 30%
- Added a skill hit effect: All Evasion Rate -9% for 10 sec
- (IV) Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 8 sec
● Flow: Cloud Stab
- Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 8 sec
● Flow: Moonlight Dash
- Changed the cooldown: 9 sec → 7 sec
- Changed the skill hit effect: All DP -20 for 10 sec → All DP -30 for 10 sec
● Flow: Frostflower
- Added the skill effect: Critical Hit Rate +25% (self only)
● Petal Bloom
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 59.3% → 50%
● Absolute: Red Moon
- Changed Absolute: Red Moon to maintain Kerispear stance when the skill is used with the Kerispear.
● Alert Stance
- Changed skill's activate forward.
* RMB after Prime: Smokescreen, Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice → RMB or W+RMB after Prime: Smokescreen, Prime: Evasive Shuriken Malice
● Prime: Fatal Blow
- Fixed the part in which activate forward wan't working when pressing W+LMB+RMB in certain situations.
● Sea Burial
- Fixed the issue where the damage didn't match the description when used while consuming Martial Spirit Shards.
● Black Spirit: Sea Burial
- Fixed the issue where the damage was abnormally low.
- Fixed the issue where the Sea Dragon attack damage wasn't being applied.
● Righteous Smite
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 45% → 34%
● Marked Bloom
- Changed the reduced number of targets for PvP: -3 targets → -1 target
● Luthraghon's Call
- Changed the Forward Guard effect: Forward Guard while charging → Forward Guard even after charging is complete
Awakening Sage saw a similar change regarding his attack damage.
Firstly, when comboing from Divine Executioner into Flow: Judgment, the previous version had the spear bolt attack thrown midair, smash attack, and the following spear bolt attack damage all around the same figures. We decided to bolster these numbers by increasing the number of targets hit by the 2nd (smash) attack, while still retaining the number of targets hit at the moment of the smash attack's initial contact, thus greatly increasing the lethal potential of this skill. In addition, for Lightning Prison, we decided to greatly increase its PvP damage to make it regarded as a powerful skill on its own. (However, do note that we felt the Critical Hit Rate +100% buff was excessive to restore.) Lastly, Spear Bolt previously only activated faster when used after Shock Relay, but it's now been improved to activate instantly after certain skills without any defensive effects, which we hope will grant a variety of new opening moves for our Sage Adventurers.
● Prime: Form Shift
- Fixed the motion to appear more natural when comboing into Rift Chain in the same direction as the skill.
● Void Gateways, Prime: Void Gateways
- Increased the activation speed when attacking by comboing with Rift Chain.
● Prime: Ator's Mark
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 45% → 34%
● Prime: Spatial Collapse
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 55% → 44%
● Prime: Ator's Energy
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction. 45% → 34%
● Rift Chain
- Improved the period during the skill where it is possible to combo into Prime: Spatial Collapse or Prime: Ator's Mark.
● Prime: Rift Chain
- Improved to display an illusion moving in the opposite direction when using the skill.
● Lightning Prison
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 50% → 37%
● Flow: Judgment
- Changed the number of hits for attack 1, 2, and last attacks.
* Attack 1: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 4 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 2
* Attack 2: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 3 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 7
* Last Attack: Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 3 → Applies Divine Executioner skill damage x 1
● Spear Bolt
- Increased the combo speed from Chain Lightning and Lightning Surge.
First-off, the Succession mermaid skills previously had their defensive effect adjusted. In this update, additional changes were made for better adaptability in PvP situations.
Prime: Whirling Slash defensive effect was changed from “Super Armor while moving” to “Invincible -> Super Armor while moving” and Prime: Storming Gale was given the “Forward Guard during the skill” effect. We believe these changes will make her Succession combat a lot more flexible than before. Furthermore, the combo Prime: Wipe Out > Overflow was improved and the distanced traveled with Prime: Mareca: Sea Stroll was increased to improve its approach capabilities.
As for her Awakening, we added a new skill called Tide-splitter Patraca. This skill was designed to be used when she is in need of a quick defensive, so it has the effect “Invincible at the start of the skill.” It can then be comboed into Ocean Melancholy immediately after for additional protection.
Additionally, the Super Armor on Pirate's Life For Me was moved to Flow: Earth-render Patraca to improve ranged attacks. However, the damage of Pirate's Life For Me was increased to improve it in PvE.
● Prime: Whirling Slash
- Changed the defensive effect: “Super Armor while moving” to “Invincible -> Super Armor while moving”
● Prime: Mareca: Sea Stroll
- Increased the distance traveled.
- Adjusted the max number of hits.
* Attack 1 damage: 1008% x1, max 9 hits → 1008% 1, max 5 hits
* Attack 2 damage: 1008% x4 → 1008% x8
* Last attack damage: 1260% x1, max 5 hits → 1260% x5
● Prime: Storming Gale
- Added the defensive effect: "Forward Guard during the skill"
- Improved the attack to activate more smoothly.
● Prime: Wipe Out
- Improved to combo more smoothly into Overflow.
● Tide-splitter Patraca
- Added as a new Awakening skill.
● Close Quarters: Charge
- Changed the skill effect: All DP -15% for 10 sec → All DP -20% for 10 sec
● Pirate's Life For Me
- Removed the Super Armor effect.
- Changed the extra attack damage: 1416% x 4 → 1416% x 6
- Changed the cooldown: 3 sec → 4 sec
- Changed the PvP Damage Reduction: 50% → 60%
● Flow: Earth-render Patraca
- Added the Super Armor effect.
- Changed the cooldown: 8 sec → 6 sec
● Close Quarters: Suppress
- Improved to activate more smoothly.
● Spare No Quarter!
- Improved to activate the mist effect when the skill is used.
- All season characters that have not been converted will be automatically converted to normal characters on July 13 (Wed).
- Adventurers who have not completed either "[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad" or "[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World" will get Fughar's Letter of Encouragement and Gift Box Full of Memories in their mailbox (B).
- All season quests that have not been completed have been deleted.
- Tuvala gear of the highest level per slot that hasn't been converted will automatically be converted and remaining gear will be deleted.
Example) If you have both season PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet and season PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet, the PEN (V) Tuvala Helmet will be converted to a normal gear and PRI (I) Tuvala Helmet will be removed.
- Season items (Time-filled Black Stone, Refined Magical Black Stone, Tuvala Ore, Tuvala Conversion Stone, unconverted Tuvala gear, etc.) have been deleted.
● With the end of the Drakania Season, the following season servers have been changed into Rulupee servers.
|Arsha (Season Server)||-|
● Fixed the issue where the amount required for '[Lv 3] Gooey Monster Blood' applied as 300 - 450 instead of 1 from the Special Barter list.
- If this Special Barter is available, the amount required will show up as 1 after the update.
|+0 to +10: Max durability 50||+0: Max durability 50
+1: Max durability 55
+2: Max durability 60
+3: Max durability 65
+4: Max durability 70
+5: Max durability 75
+6: Max durability 80
+7: Max durability 85
+8: Max durability 90
+9: Max durability 95
+10: Max durability 100
● Black Stone Powder can now be obtained through Grinding in the Processing window (L) from the following items:
- Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Fighting Spirit, Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Sturdiness, Ancient Magic Crystal of Nature - Giant
● Unified the wording to "Humans" on buff effects that granted the same bonus damage buff effect.
- As a result, the changes to buff description were applied to the following items.
* Artisan's/Master's Stuffed Giant Lion Head, Artisan's/Master's Special Stuffed Giant Lion Head, Artisan's/Master's Stuffed Feather Wolf Head, Artisan's/Master's Special Stuffed Feather Wolf Head, Statue of Blind Faith Ornament
● Improved the item use description for the following items.
- GM's Care 1, GM's Care 2, GM's Care 3, GM's Support 1, GM's Support 2, GM's Support 3
● Added Life EXP to 733 types of Processing, Cooking, and Alchemy that can be obtained for each respective Life activity when Processing.
* Gain Processing EXP when you acquire Glue from Heating lobsters.
* Gain Processing EXP when you Manufacture stuffed items.
* Gain Processing EXP when you Shake mysterious crop seeds and hypha.
* Gain Alchemy EXP when you perform Simple Alchemy with magic crystals.
* Gain Alchemy EXP when you perform Simple Alchemy with Corrupt Oil of Immortality and craft elixirs.
* Gain Cooking EXP when you cook using Balanced Brady's Nutritious Feed.
● The Total Likes per Chat Group are scheduled to be reset during July, 20, 2022 (Wed) maintenance.
- Temporary titles (90 Days) have been awarded to Adventurers who own either gold, silver, or bronze Black Spirit icons.
- Temporary titles (90 Days) have also been awarded to Adventurers who own either gold, silver, or bronze Black Spirit icons in any of the Hall of Adventurers Chat Groups.
- All titles awarded for chat group rankings on April 20, 2021 (Wed) will be deleted during July 20, 2022 (Wed) maintenance.
|Lunar Halo Inn||Protector of Newbies||Luminary of Newbies||Herald of Newbies|
|Dancing Marlin Tavern||Oh Captain, My Captain||Reliable First Mate||Hardworking Steerer|
|Battle Arena||Fist of Legend||Born to Fight||Backstreet Fighter|
|Hystria Ruins||Relentless Slayer||Perceptive Hunter||Clever Tracker|
|Florin Neighborhood Meeting||Touch of Midas||Crafty||Diligent Life Skiller|
|Garnier Troupe||Virtuoso||Genius Composer||Rhapsodist|
|Heidel's Street||City Celebrity||Famed Storyteller||Street Herald|
|Hall of Adventurers||Pathfinder||Role Model||Mentor|
MONSTER● Triangle Head Lizards of the Southern plains of Serendia have adapted to the swamp environment.
- Increased the number of Triangle Head Lizards.
- More Triangle Head Lizards nearby will emerge upon defeating them.
● "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol has appeared in Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone).
- A message has arrived from Lynelman that the rift has started to move due to the power which balances the upper and lower layers of the Sycraia Undersea Ruins.
- There is a low probability that a rift will appear when you defeat monsters in the Sycraia Undersea Ruins (Upper Zone).
- "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol, which only appeared in the abyss of the Sycraia Undersea Ruins, will appear on the upper zone when the rift appears.
- "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol summons small Elmermols that disrupt their opponents and use powerful AoE attacks.
- The summoned small Elmermols will keep all Adventurers out of range of the "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol.
- When the "Ancient Weapon" Elmermol is low on HP, the summoned small Elmermol will be sacrificed to explode and deal powerful damage.
During this event, the same treasure item was added to Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) as the one available in Crescent Shrine, while the Basilisk Den got the same one available in the Waragon Nest.
In the future, we plan to exclude Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone) and Basilisk Den from treasure item drop events.
● The monster zones that drop treasure items will be changed during the event "The Treasure Hunt is On" (July 6 - July 20) to the following:
|Treasure Items Available During the Event||Monster Zones|
|Ancient Ron's Tintinnabulum
Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone)
|Map of Unknown Piece
(Pila Ku Jail)
Pila Ku Jail
- Fixed the issue where the Upgraded Compass Parts obtained in Kratuga Ancient Ruins during the event period where the Upgraded Compass Parts from Hystria Ruins instead of the ones from Aakman Temple.
* If you have questions pertaining to this issue between July 6 (Wed) after maintenance till July 13 (Wed) before maintenance, submit a ticket via Support before August 10 (Wed) maintenance.
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE● Improved so that the following 3 quests from Kamasylvia NPCs Jerrimo and Mokassa can be accepted even after completing "[Special Growth] Fughar's Memorandum - Chapter 6".
- The Poacher's Irresistible Offer, [Repeat] Carrots in Exchange for Fruit, [Repeat] Looking for Weasels
● Improved some quest requirements that can be accepted through Ravinia's Wiggly Waggly Letter, Ravinia's Cutesy Wootsy Letter, Ravinia's Lovey-Dovey Letter, Ravinia's Sparkly Shiny Letter.
- Hand over 1 Yellow Swordfish, 1 Tuna → Hand over blue-grade fish x1, yellow-grade fish x1
● Improved to obtain the boss knowledge when defeating the monster that spawns in the following quests:
|Region / Main Quest Name||Monster Knowledge|
[Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons Questline
- [Boss] The Owner of Biraghi's Den
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] The Gigantic Queen
|Queen Stoneback Crab|
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Black Mane
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Giant Chief Gehaku
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] The Mad Scientist's Vestige
|Mad Scientist's Assistant|
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Silence, We're Done Here!
- [Boss] The Stomp Heard Round the World
Serendia Crossroad - [Crossroad] Each of Their Reasons
- [Boss] Bree Tree Ruins Guard Tower
|Ruins Guard Tower|
Crossroad - [Crossroad] For Altinova - [Boss] Helm Tribes' Shield
|Helm Tribe Chief (Steel Nux)|
※ [Boss] The Gigantic Queen is the main quest in which you could obtain the Queen Stoneback Crab Knowledge entry before the renewal. Obtain a hint in Keplan if you are a new adventurer that has started the adventure after the renewal.
● Improved so that Knowledge entry can be obtained when defeating Dark Rift monsters.
- Steel Nux, Ruins Guard Tower
● Changed the following quest titles in which you can exchange a boss gear to "[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon".
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Main Weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kzarka Main Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Sub-weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Kutum Sub-weapon|
|[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Awakening Weapon||[Season] Even Sharper Weapon: Dandelion Awakening Weapon|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Helmet||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Giath's Helmet|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Armor||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Dim Tree Spirit's Armor|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Shoes||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Muskan's Shoes|
|[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Gloves||[Season] Even Sturdier Armor: Bheg's Gloves|
● Fixed the issue of the button to hand over the item showing again even after handing over the item and completing the quest conditions during "Jacob's Grief".
● Fixed the issue of a different item to hand over displaying in the item list during "[Alchemy] What About Plywood Hardener?".
● Fixed the issue of not being able to accept a quest during Mountain of Eternal Winter questline in which an item had to be used to accept.
● Added several new side quests in the world of Black Desert:
- There is someone in Port Epheria who is a bit difficult to befriend.
- Rumors of a strange light at Hasrah Ancient Ruins abound.
- Brandio the Mushroom Vendor of Calpheon knows a certain herbalist who knows where to find a rare mushroom.
- Weita Island's blacksmith Dustin is scared about some mysterious sounds coming from deep within the isle.
- The well-known bookworm and Bookseller of Valencia Kiyak is thirsty for new reads.
- They say there is a man who lost his "Precious" near the Calpheon Merchant Lane Plaza.
- There is a man who wanders around the Merchant Lane of Calpheon every night.
"- They say strange things are occurring at Faust Forest in Keplan. "
● Fixed the issue of not being able to obtain the "Hero of Keplan" title through a specific quest after the renewal.
- Obtain the title by talking to NPC or completing the quest when "Hero of Keplan" is not obtained and meets the following requirements.
|Requirement||How to Obtain|
|During the "Get Rid of the Giants" quest||Talk to Valks, Calpheon Trina Knight Captain|
|Completed the "Get Rid of the Giants" quest|
|Complete "A Wound that Starts to Heal"|
|Accept "A Wound that Starts to Heal"||Obtained automatically after completing the quest|
● Added new a means to obtain the following titles, which had an issue of becoming unobtainable after completing certain quests after a recent update.
|Title||How to Obtain|
|Passed Margaret's Test||Talk to Margaret after completing "The Perfect Confidence"|
|Khuruto Subjugator||Talk to Karcenov when completing "[Boss] The Stomp Heard Round the World"|
|Troll Defense Contributor||Talk to Andre Vidal when completing "[Boss] Black Mane"|
● Fixed the issue of Tachros' appearance and conversation in scenes displaying awkwardly during the Balenos main questline.
● Improved to be able to accept "Shining Brighter: Narc Ear Accessory" and "Shining Brighter: Tungrad Earring" from Jetina, the Manager of the Old Moon Guild even with enhanced earrings in your possession.
UI● Added descriptions of which items cannot be gathered and which gathering tool is needed when trying to Gather without a gathering tool.
● Added an effect so that it shows when activating "Tier 5 Pet Training" function after completing Obi Bellen's quest.
● Improved so that what other Adventurers have written on the Signboard does not overlap with Titles.
● Fixed so that Social Action of Photo Mode cannot be used when affected by debuffs.
● Applied the following improvements and changes to Gamepad UI mode:
- Changed so that items that can be restored like dyes and brands can be stored into Warehouse.
* Restores dyes and brands and stores them in your Warehouse when accepting notifications while trying to move them to your Warehouse.
- Improved so that Repair All function can be used for Gamepad UI mode.
● Fixed the issue of the key guide displaying awkwardly during cutscenes.
SYSTEM● Fixed the issue where the "My Registrations" tab would display abnormally if you had registered too many workers on the Worker Exchange.
● Fixed the issue of the Mount stopping when colliding with Transport Wagons while your mount was set to Auto-run.
● Added a description showing the location where the screenshot registered in the Photo Gallery was taken as well as a function to nativate to this location.
- Check Location and Navigation button are in the right bottom of the Photo Gallery screenshot.
- This function will apply to the screenshots taken after maintenance on Jul 13 (Wed).
※ Location for Great Ocean, Great Desert and some places can be checked but Navigation won't be available.
● Fixed the issue of a saved item appearing awkward when using Velia Storage through a maid.
● Your character no longer automatically poses with social actions when accessing the Save Preset screen.
WEB● Changed so that Popular Looks and Popular Creators from the Beauty Album can be searched by "All" instead of "1 Year".
Translation● Changed and unified the following terms in Indonesian:
- Pabrik Kereta Kuda to Pabrik Produksi Kereta Kuda.
- Pabrik Kostum to Pabrik Produksi Kostum.
- Pabrik Senjata Kepung to Pabrik Produksi Senjata Kepung.
- Old Moon Work Shop to Pabrik Produksi Kostum Old Moon.
- Pabrik Bom to Pabrik Produksi Bom.
- Pabrik Pakaian Kud to Pabrik Produksi Perlengkapan Kuda.
- Land Mine Factory to Pabrik Produksi Ranjau.
- Pabrik Arrow Multi Tembakan to Pabrik Produksi Busur Panah Multi.
- Pabrik Flamethrower to Pabrik Produksi Pelontar Api.
- Pabrik Large Siege Tower to Pabrik Produksi Menara Kepung Besar.
- Medium Siege Tower Workshop to Pabrik Produksi Menara Kepung Sedang.
- Ballista Workshop to Pabrik Produksi Ballista.
- Crescent Candlestand to Penyangga Lilin Bunga Bulan.
- Geomudal's Earring to Anting Geomudal.
- Vixen to Violet Vulpes.
- Lord's Bookshelf, Lord's Bookshelf, Rak Buku Raja to Rak Buku Penguasa.
- Rhino Stone Hide to Kulit Batu Badak.
- Living Rock Chunk to Bongkahan Batu Hidup.
- Troll Club to Pentungan Troll.
● Changed and unified the following terms in English:
- Vixen to Violet Vulpes.
- Galeocerdo Cuvier to Tiger Shark.
- White Shark to Great White Shark.
- Mackereltuna to Mackerel Tuna.
CHANGES & FIXES● Fixed the issue of being able to guild invite even in Reject Invites.
● Fixed some item descriptions as follows:
- Item Collection Increase Scroll (60 min) → Item Collection Increase Scroll
- Blessed Message Scroll (100 min) → Blessed Message Scroll (120 min)
● Improved the following lines from everyday stories:
- It is rumored that there is a kid that speaks with an unusual accent in the Calpheon Slum.
- They say a man at Marino Farm craves to taste the fabled "grape".
- The O'draxxia Work Manager and Storage Keeper have started to spread new rumors.
- A man in Valencia appears to be in dire need of a break.
● Fixed a specific Velia NPC line.
● Fixed the issue of a crafting material written incorrectly in Florchestra Contrabass knowledge.
● Fixed the issue of "Chanterelle and Potato Stew" showing instead of "Hearty Stir-fried Chanterelle and Meat" in "The Taste of Stir-Fried Chanterelle and Meat" quest description.
● Fixed some typos in Progression Pass.
● Fixed the issue of a specific location background in Waragon Cave showing weirdly.
● Fixed the issue of a background of Gyfin Rhasia Temple showing weirdly.
● Fixed so Black Spirit Rage doesn't show when playing [Shai] Florchestra Instrument, Marni's Instrument.
● Fixed the issue of "Custom HP Bar" function not showing in some situations when editing UI.
● Fixed the issue of the number of available purchases not refreshing when canceling purchases in the Pearl Shop.
● Fixed the issue where the title "Solare" was not visible.
● Fixed the issue where some icons did not display properly on the Skill Add-on screen.
Recent Major Updates
To help newer or returning Adventurers keep up with the latest updates, we’ve compiled a list of some of our recent major updates.
♣ For Progression-focused Adventurers:
★ For Combat-focused Adventurers:
♥ For Amusement-seeking Adventurers:
Let's go on an adventure riding Shai's cute friend, the Alpaca!
You can learn up to 7 types of skills that contain the dreams and love of the Alpaca.
|New Minigame Yar!
A new card game that anyone can enjoy has been added! Play against NPCs and other Adventurers in the new minigame, Yar!
[Update] [Hotfix] July 15, 2022 Update Details 2022-07-15
[Update] [Hotfix] July 14, 2022 Update Details 2022-07-14
[Update] [Black Desert+] Update Details - July 7, 2022 (Thur) 2022-07-07
[Update] July 6, 2022 (Wed) Update Details Godr-Ayed Sub-weapons, Screenshot Mode Revamp & Adventure Log Improvements 2022-07-06