The Central Market maintenance has been completed as of Wednesday , August 3 22:50 (GMT+8)
This maintenance was conducted in preparation for a future content update. The following items that were listed on the Central Market have been moved the warehouse.
Items Moved to the Warehouse
|Sweet Honey Wine||Lemoria Equipment||Liverto Weapons||Akum Equipment||Black Spirit's Claw Piece|
|Upgraded Iron Buster||Heiress's Kamasylven Sword||Spell of Seduction Scythe||Ultimate Styd Crossbow||Lord Godr Sphera|
|Lunario Patraca||Immaculate Crescent Blade||Baharom Dual Glaives||Light-Swallowing Vediant||Frosty Cloud Kerispear|
|Crimson Glaives of the Sage||Stura Kibelius||Alloria Aad Sphera||Yagakmu Sura Katana||Dark Thorn Sting|
|Oeki's Sah Chakram||Mercenary's Steel Greatsword||Piece of Purification Lancia||Kha'lath Trion||Backflow Gardbrace|
|Saiphir Greatbow||Azure Thunder Celestial Bo Staff||Baconaua Cestus||Frost Iron Jordun|
Thank you for your understanding.
We will be performing maintenance for the Central Market on Wednesday, August 3. During this time, the in-game and web Central Market will not be accessible.
Please refer below for more details.
■ Central Market Maintenance Details
- Affected Service(s): Central Market and Web Central Market
- Maintenance Schedule: August 3, 2022 (Wed) 22:30 ~ (approximately 30 minutes)
■ Maintenance Impact
- The in-game Central Market will be unavailable.
- The Web Central Market will be unavailable.
- Cannot transfer items from the Web Storage to in-game
■ Maintenance Reason
- The Central Market will be undergoing temporary maintenance in preparation for future content updates.
- Please avoid using the Central Market shortly before maintenance.
- The in-game Central Market and web Central Market service will be temporarily unavailable during maintenance; other content may be used as normal.
- Maintenance times are subject to change, extension, and/or early completion, any changes will be provided as an update on this site.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to work towards improving the quality of service for our Adventurers.