The scheduled maintenance is complete as of December 4, 2019 (Wed) 10:00 AM (GMT+8).
We appreciate your patience and understanding during the wait.
We will work continuously to bring you better service in the future.
And please check out new update files (~690.PAP)
Please note that we will be performing a Game and Website maintenance on December 4, 2019 (Wed).
The purpose of this maintenance is to provide a better, more stable game service for Adventurers.
If you are logged into the game prior to the maintenance, please make sure to move your character to a safe location and exit the game before the maintenance starts.
Be aware that if you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character or mount may be attacked by other players or monsters.
It is not possible to access the game while the maintenance is being conducted.
Please check below for further details.
■ Game Maintenance Details
- Maintenance Period: December 4, 2019 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 10:00 AM (GMT +8)
- Maintenance Target: All servers
- Impact: Not possible to access the game or send items from Web Storage into the game. An error message may appear while you sign up on our website during maintenance.
■ Website Maintenance Details
- Maintenance Period: December 4, 2019 (Wed) at 06:00 AM ~ 09:00 AM (GMT+8)
- Maintenance Target: Website
- Impact: All website services will be inaccessible
※ Once the maintenance starts, the connection will be lost consecutively, including users who are in the queue to join the game.
※ Please note that the maintenance duration is subject to change. If there are any changes to the maintenance duration, we will make amendments to this announcement.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work on providing you better service.
[Notice] Small Repayment from the Old Moon Guild Quest Issue and Measures 2019-12-04
[Notice] [Completed] December 4, 2019 Payment Page Maintenance 2019-12-02
[Notice] Arena of Arsha SEA Championship 2019 Group Stage Brackets and Schedule Last Modified: 12/7 18:20 2019-11-28
[Notice] Measures Taken Against Data Manipulation and Extraction 2019-11-27