This is The MMORPG, Black Desert.
We’d like to announce the updates made to the Black Desert as of 2019, July 3.
(Patch volume approx. 451.83MB)
※ For the details, please refer to the contents below.
【 MAJOR UPDATES 】
- ● Shai can now look at the camera during auto-run.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where Twirl I, II, and III continued on to do its second hit damage to the right by holding LMB, making it difficult to chain other skills.
- ● The switch from combat to auto-run stance has been fixed to be faster, and Shai is now able to auto-run even when not in combat stance.
- Shai will now stop auto-run when the destination is reached.
【 EVENT 】
- ● Happy Play Time with Shai!
- Surprise Shai update event! Get rewards for playing every day!
- Event Period: July 4, 2019 (00:00) to July 10, 2019 (23:59)
[ Click here for more details ]
- ● Following Challenge types have been changed from [Event] to [Goal].
- [Shai] Reach Lv.60, receive Advice of Valks (+60)
- Achieved Lv.50, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- Achieved Lv.56, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- Achieved Lv.58, receive Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day)
- ● Spawn time double up event for the following monster zones has ended.
- Shultz Guard
- Hasrah Ancient Ruins
- Manes Hideout
- Wandering Rogue Den
- Forest Ronaros
- Polly's Forest
- Navarn Steppe
- Bashim Base
- Basilisk Den
- Roud Sulfur Mine
- Titium Valley
- Cadry Ruins
- Waragon Nest
- Centaurus Herd
- Pila Ku Jail
- Tshira Ruins
- Blood Wolf Settlement
- Sherekhan Necropolis - Day
- Protty Cave
- Sycraia Underwater Ruins (Upper Zone)
【 NEW & IMPROVEMENTS 】
- ● Guild Officers can now use guild skills.
- Command to Gather can still only be used by the Guild Leader
[ Developer’s Comment ]
We have been receiving a lot of diverse feedback from our Adventurers since the Heidel Ball. There were suggestions that we hadn’t considered before and some were so important that we had to rearrange our schedule’s work priority. In order to show our appreciation, we decided to quickly review the feedbacks and tried to apply changes and fixes to every weekly maintenance. After this week’s update, guild officers will be able to use guild skills as well. We wanted to add a new guild position, but we realized this would take more time, so we decided to let the officers use the skills for now. We'll introduce more new guild positions in the future.
- ● Guild Officers can now use [Guild] Pledge of the Blood.
- ● Added text to guild skills saying that guild officers can also use them.
- ● Caphras Stone can now be extracted from all enhancement.
- ● Fixed the issue where the oars of the Epheria Frigate appeared in unintended positions.
- ● The Wild Spirit Stone can now be used in Processing (Grinding) to obtain Mystical Spirit Powder.
- ● Fixed the issue where the [Event] Golden Bell could not be stacked.
- ● The interior point for were changed to match other chandeliers.
- Before: 85 points
- After: 250 points
- ● Number of required Black Stone Powder within the item tooltip of Alchemy Stone Shard has been fixed.
- Before: Black Stone Powder x2
- After: Black Stone Powder x20
- ● Interior Points +8 will now be displayed if there's no other items near the spot where you can install Cosmic Dawn Chandelier.
- ● Fixed the issue where the appearance of Grunil Gloves, Shoes, Luck Gloves, and Shoes of Fortuna was not displayed when equipped on Shai. - Last modified: 7/3 10:30
- ● The dust effect of the below monsters was improved based on their size.
- Stoneback Crab
- Faust Forest Herb Stoneback Crab
- Rough Stoneback Crab
- Beetle Stoneback Crab
- ● The below monsters near the Olvia Coast road were relocated away from the road.
- Grass Beetle
- ● Fixed the graphical issue of Al Rhundi's face.
- ● The name and function of the Horse Flute was changed as below.
- Horse Flute → Trainer's Flute
- Use the Trainer's Flute to call horses, donkeys, camels, and miniature elephants.
- ● The mount icon for donkeys, camels, and miniature elephants will now be displayed in yellow if you have an activated Trainer’s Flute
- ● Fixed the issue where donkeys would turn around when attacked by another adventurer using a 100% Black Spirit skill while being mounted.
- ● Fixed the issue where donkeys would follow the player even after the player rides them into the water.
| NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
- ● Fixed the actions of some of the NPCs of Olvia which did not match the background.
- Background props were added to match the NPC's actions.
| QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- ● Amity rewards were added to some quests.
- Completing quests will make it easier for you to become better acquainted with NPCs.
- Amity rewards vary depending on the characteristics of the NPC and quest given.
- This does not include recurring and life advancement quests.
- ● To help the growth of your characters, general quests (excluding main, life, fishing, adventure, trade, and repeat quests) now have Combat Grade EXP rewards.
- With Combat Grade EXP, you can receive different amounts of EXP depending on the level of your character.
- The amount of EXP received is not a set number, but a percentage of your current required EXP.
- For example, if you complete a quest with a Combat Grade EXP reward, a level 58 character will receive 0.5% EXP, while a level 60 character will receive 0.02% EXP.
※ The example shown is not the actual ratio used in game and is used to help you understand its concept.
- Also, the "Combat EXP Gain +30%" effect of "Chenga - Sherekhan Tome of Wisdom" is also applied to the Combat Grade EXP reward. ("Chenga - Sherekhan Tome of Wisdom" can be acquired by completing the suggested quest "[Lv.53] The Adventurer's Tome regarding the legend of Chenga".)
- Quests with Combat Grade EXP rewards are indicated with the orange Combat EXP icon in the quest rewards list.
[ Developer’s Comment ]
Every quest in Black Desert provides contribution points. These contribution points are considered a resource you can utilize to live in the world, but the importance of these points has lessened as time passed. We realized there were many Adventurers out there who enjoy playing quests since we introduced Rulupee's Travel Log, and we wanted to provide something helpful for them. Therefore, you can now get Amity points when you complete each quest and get combat EXP upon completing normal quests. We know the numbers may not be big enough but hope these changes can give Adventurers a bit more meaning for playing quests.
- ● Fixed the "Southwestern Gateway" knowledge to now be obtainable by talking to Xaviero Vitello.
- ● Condition to accept [Event] Shai, Beginning of the Journey has been changed to character Lv.25 or higher.
- ● Description on this quest window has been changed.
- ● New UI was added to the Select Character (Character Selection) screen and End Game menu showing the mounts being used by each of your characters.
- ● The accumulated trade numbers of the Central Market is now divided by units.
- ● Fixed the mail description at the bottom right of the screen to display the correct information.
- This message is only shown when you have unread mail.
- ● When you give feed to your pet, the first feed will now be chosen as default.
- ● Now you can see in the Central Market list whether the item reached its Max or Min price.
- ● All other windows will now be closed when you start the harpooning mini game.
- ● Fixed the Marni's Stone count to adjust to the size of the 3D mini map.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could use extractors consecutively in certain situations.
- ● Fixed the reward information of some quests, such as "The Sage of Velia", to display the correct information.
- ● Fixed the issue where the number of Likes increased when you apply customization in the Beauty Album.
- ● Fixed the issue where the mount skill list UI was abnormal when the description text was longer.
- ● Fixed the issue where the information about summoned mount is not displayed often. - (Last modified: 7/3 11:45)
- ● Search for the Web Central Market is now not case sensitive for English.
- ● Keyboard LED Animation has been added to → General Settings → Misc.
- LED light will activate on F1 ~ F8 and W, A, S, D V keys after you turn on the LED option.
- ● New icon and description were added to the donkey mount information window indicating that skills acquired by donkeys are only usable by Shai.
- Fixed the issue where the Adventurer's Board was not saved with Menu Edit in the new ESC menu.
【 CHANGES & FIXES 】
- ● [Musa] Fixed the graphical issue of the Durandal Outfit Set where the collar looked awkward during Awakening combat stance.
- ● [Dark Knight] Fixed the process of going into Awakening combat stance by pressing the C key, while pressing the W key, and then pressing the Tab key in the process to return to idle stance to be sequenced more naturally.
- ● [Mystic] Fixed the issue where her hair was in a fixed position when equipped with a Coco hat.
- ● Fixed the issue where the quest guide for the "Even a Small Piece" quest took you to a location where you could not make interactions.
- ● Fixed the issue where the quest accept dialog of 'The Truth Behind the Treasure' was repeated.
- ● Fixed the issue where the dialogue for the quest "Finding a Way Out" was awkward.
- ● Condition to accept the quest [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles! has been added to the quest description.
- ● You can now see where the quest takes place when you do the quest [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles!
- ● Quest objective of [Event] They Took the Herb Bundles! has been changed.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain parts of the streets of Velia did not look natural.
- ● Fixed the issue where characters could not climb up in certain areas of Wizard's Altar.
- ● Fixed the issue where certain geographical graphics appeared unnatural during spectator mode.
- ● Fixed the issue where the acceleration of horses was affected by the character's jump.
- ● Fixed the issue where the system message "Please try again in a moment" was displayed when you join a platoon.
- ● Fixed the issue where the system message "Please try again in a moment" was displayed when you create a party or a platoon.
- ● Fixed the issue where items were not updated properly when you move them between slots with the Item Count UI open.
- ● Fixed the expired tabs in the attendance reward UI to be removed.
- ● Fixed items that cannot be Black Stone extracted to be unable to be registered for Black Stone extraction.
- ● Fixed the issue where the My Information (P) menu would display the character with no titles even when one is applied.
- ● Fixed the issue where you could interact with NPCs and the Black Spirit while moving the character selection window.
- ● Fixed the issue where the camera perspective was unnatural when using the keyboard after log-in.
- ● Fixed the issue where some unintended NPCs showed up for Find NPC, causing unnecessary log build up.
- Related NPCs are Dellus, Shakatu's right hand man.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where the skill 'Come Out, Come Out' worked on only 1 person although there were multiple hostile adventurers nearby.
- ● Fixed the issue where the death message for Shai was consecutively displayed 3 times.
- ● [Ranger] Fixed the issue where logging into a Ranger and using a resource consuming skill sometimes caused the character to stop moving.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where skills added to Quick Slot #11 ~ 20 did not activate when using Auto-align Quick Slot.
- ● [Shai] Fixed the issue where Shai's facial expression would incorrectly change when using the social action command /Fighting Spirit.
We hope you enjoy your time in Black Desert,