Black Desert Supporters Round 2 Recruitment!
From September 25th, acting as guides of Black Desert, the 1st Supporters shared their know-how and experience with other Adventurers, and made Black Desert a brighter place. (∗❛⌄❛∗)
Thanks to our 1st Supporters efforts, we will begin the recruitment for the 2nd Black Desert Supporters!
We’re looking for amazing luminaries that will guide others with their various experiences and know-how that they’ve gained while playing Black Desert.
If you think you can more helpful than anyone else, apply today~ ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
☞ Black Desert Supporters?
Black Desert Supporters are those who share their know-how, help and guide others. Basically, Adventurers who make the Black Desert of tomorrow better than today’s.
☞ How to become a Supporter
- Adventurers who want to be a Black Desert Supporter can apply through the link below.
- Aspiring Adventurers will be selected from among the applications and receive further information through a separate notice.
☞ Recruitment Period and Selection Criteria
1. Recruitment Period: December 24, 2019 (Tue) after maintenance ~ January 8, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
2. Selection Criteria: Up to 50 Supporters will be selected from the applications (make sure to fill out your goals as a supporter~)
※ The more details you provide in your support goals, the greater chance you’ll have of being selected.
☞ Selection Announcement
January 15, 2020 (Wed) after maintenance
☞ Activity Period
January 22, 2020 (Wed) after maintenance ~ April 22, 2020 (Wed) before maintenance
☞ Activity Details and Requirements
1. Provide assistance by guiding Adventurers that need help through in-game chat
※ Answer questions by Adventurers in World chat, Server chat, General chat, and Chat Groups.
2. Provide information to Adventurers on the official forums and through various methods on SNS
Ex) Create guides for classes and life skills, help out new/returning Adventurers in-game, draw a Black Desert comic, etc.
3. Submit a report of your Supporter Activity by the date listed below every month through the Activity Survey.
- January Activity Details: Until the maintenance on February 12, 2020.
- February Activity Details: Until the maintenance on March 18, 2020.
- March Activity Details: Until the maintenance on April 22, 2020.
※ Information regarding the activity report format will be provided by DM with the winners announcement.
(Last modified: 02/03 14:00)
☞ Activity Benefits
1. Receive the Black Desert in-game title “SUPPORTER”
2. Receive a “SUPPORTER” tag for the official website’s forum and comments.
3. Receive 5x Essential Bronze Packages (Changed due to Package Renewal) to give out to other Adventurers. (Last modified: 1/16 16:00)
4. Receive an [Event] Value Pack (30 Days) every month.
☞ Additional Rewards for the Top Supporters
1. The Top 10 Activity engaging Adventurers will receive 1,000 Pearls every month.
2. Up to 10 Supporters will earn the permanent color title“SUPPORTER” for their activity in the 2nd Black Desert Supporters.
3. Selection priority for the 3rd Black Desert Supporters.
※ Event Notices
- Support activity benefit rewards will be sent to your in-game mailbox (B) after the maintenance on January 22, 2019 (Wed).
- The [Event] Value Pack (30 Days) and Essential Bronze Package (Changed due to Package Renewal) x5 rewards, which are the Supporter activity benefit rewards, will be sent out in waves on the following dates. (Last modified: 1/16 16:00)
1st Wave: January 22 (Wed) during maintenance
2nd Wave: February 19 (Wed) during maintenance
3rd Wave: March 25 (Wed) during maintenance
- During the Supporter Activity period, you may have your Supporter Activity Benefits removed and/or be disqualified from receiving rewards if your activity is deemed insufficient or violates the Operational Policy.
- Top Supporters will receive Pearl rewards based on their activities and will receive their rewards in the following month if they’ve already received the reward for the past month.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in disqualification from the winner.
- You may be restricted if you inappropriately use the item(s) received from the event.
- Each event item may have different binding settings, and these items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances.
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].