Do not miss the chance to obtain 13 different Arcana cards just by logging in during this event period!
They are special cards that can be used in Black Spirit’s Adventure.
Use each Arcana’s unique ability to obtain more rewards! ◡‿◡✿
Event. Arcana of Fate, 13 in 1!
- November 25, 2020 (Wed) after maintenance - December 31, 2020 (Thu) before maintenance
① Login during the event period and get the following item from Challenge (Y).
Login during the Event Period
Arcana of Fate Box x1
* The Challenge can only be completed once per Family.
② Opening the “Arcana of Fate Box’ will give you all the following Arcana cards.
- You can get 13 different Arcana cards when you open the box. Make sure to free up 13 slots in your Inventory to obtain the items without any issues!
Open the Arcana of Fate Box to obtain all 13 Arcana cards!
Pace of Delight - 1 Square
Pace of Delight - 2 Squares
Pace of Delight - 3 Squares
Pace of Delight - 4 Squares
Pace of Delight - 5 Squares
Pace of Delight - 6 Squares
Lucky Day – 1 Additional Roll
Lucky Day – 2 Additional Rolls
Lucky Day – 3 Additional Rolls
* What are Arcana cards? Check [GM Note] Black Spirit’s Adventure: Arcana! to find out!
※ Event Notices
- The calculation of your play time for event challenges may be delayed for 1-2 minutes if you either change servers, enter the character selection window, or customization.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- There may be restrictions on trading/selling event items, and they may have usage expiration dates and different binding settings. These items cannot be transferred or restored due to this reason.
- Please refer to the in-game item description for details on whether the item is bound. Items that were sent or used as intended cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods will result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward and restriction from the game.
- If you have any questions about this event, please send a ticket through [Support > Submit a Ticket].
- Content not listed on this page follows the [Black Desert Event Rules].