1. Event details and participation
- For more information about Black Desert Event content and conditions of participation, please check [Official Website>NEWS>Events].
- The details of each Event can be changed or discontinued depending on the company's circumstances.
- If the contents of each event page and the winner announcement notice differ from this event rules, the contents of each event page and the winner announcement notice shall prevail.
- In case of offline Events, losses and accidents are subject to insurance policy for each Event signed-up.
2. Winning and conditions for Event
- Announcement of the winners and the delivery schedule of the prizes can be confirmed immediately or announced separately on the homepage notice according to each event.
- Only one account can participate in one event, and no duplicated winning is allowed.
- The odds of winning and the selection process are confidential.
- Tax will be borne by the winner. The winner will be guided through how to submit a bank account and a copy of your ID card through notices for each event or individual contact.
What is the tax?
In accordance with any applicable tax law and regulations, certain kinds of tax such as income tax may be imposed on the prize. In case of overseas shipment, additional tax or fee may be imposed or occur.
- The following cases may be excluded from winning the prize and lead to retrieving the item even after you win the event.
1) The member entered faulty membership information or cannot be reached with the registered contact (E-mail or phone number)
2) Participation in the event by improper way (such as hacked account, abusing, and use other player’s posts without permission)
3) In case the information of the winner for the delivery of the event prize has not been sent within due date.
4) The shipped event prize is returned due to absence or inaccurate address or other reasons
5) The tax has not been transferred until the time guided
6) The member is deactivated or the event winner's account is related to matters in violation of the Terms and Conditions
7) The winner does not clearly indicate the intention to receive the prizes or does indicate the intention to refuse the prizes
8) In case use of the service of game is restricted due to violating terms of service or operational policy such as system abuse and etc.
9) In case of using inappropriate names.
10) Adventurers in countries running the service of Black Desert through publishers from other countries
3. Prizes and delivery information
- All prizes may be changed to other products of equal value without prior notice according to internal circumstances.
- If an in-game item is granted as a prize, depending on the event, the period of use can be limited or it may be difficult to recover it when deleted. It can also be adjusted if deemed necessary for the balance in the game and operational reasons.
- The Company shall not be involved in any loss incurred from participating in the event and the use of the prizes, and related disputes and claims shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations.
- Prizes are not transferable and the winner cannot ask for real money or actual product of the same value.
- The following cases apply to an event that provide the prize.
1) The prize will be delivered in batches after checking individual identification.
2) Please provide the correct address and contact number for the event.
3) Delivery can be delayed due to company and internal circumstances, and please contact customer support if you have any related inquiries.
- The following cases apply for an event that provide the reward.
1) An account that does not have characters created in the game at the time of providing rewards cannot be given.
2) Rewards can be only received once per account.
3) Rewards may be limited to selling, trading and period.
4) The bound setting for rewards can vary for each item. Items cannot be moved or restored for this reason.
5) Please check the item description in the game for details of item's status such as bound and etc.
6) Rewards may be difficult to be restored/recovered if deleted. It is also subject to change if it is unbalanced or harmful on balance or operation.
4. Event Notice
- The following will apply to post-sharing events
1) SNS sharing posts should be fully disclosed (public) and clearly identifiable the URL of the posts you left as comments at the time of the winner's announcement.
2) All contents of secondary copyright, including screen shots selected for the event, are owned by us.
3) If the family/character name, guild name, and all other identifiable characters that are exposed to the posting are inappropriate, the winner may be disqualified.
4) If the name of the publication of the event entry is not identified within the actual game, it may be excluded from the winning contest.
5) In case of postings that have been verified for violations of copyright, the winners cancellation and item retrieval can proceed.
- The following will apply during Hot-Time events.
1) The event will apply to all Black Desert servers.
2) Combat EXP benefits will apply separately from scrolls, potions, Value Packages, but does not stack with buffs from other sources.
3) Combat EXP benefits will not apply to characters below level 30.
4) Skill EXP benefits stacks with the other buff effects.
5) All EXP excluding Combat and Skill EXP will not be affected by this event.
- The following will apply to the event winners.
1) In-game Event rewards will be sent to the winners’ in-game mailbox during the upcoming maintenance following the date this announcement is made.
2) Certain events rewards can have a time-limit to retrieve the event reward from the in-game mail. The time-limit is stated in the in-game mail.
3) In order to deliver the event prizes, Pearl Abyss will ask the winners for their information.
4) Event prizes will be sent according to the latest information provided by the winners.
5) Please send the correct information for successful delivery.
6) The prizes will be sent in order and will be individually notified if there are any changes in shipping.
7) The company pays for shipping and the winner must pay taxes for prizes.
8) Taxes and payment methods for the prize are separately informed.
5. Protection of personal information
- Personal information, such as the winner's name and contact information, can be passed to the freight forwarding company for shipping and handling prizes, and information delivered after the prize will be destroyed.
- Some of the personal information (such as name of the winner, character name, email account, web nickname, etc.) may be posted on the homepage to announce the winner.
Revision Date: January 31, 2019