This is a list of in-game known issues that are currently being investigated.
We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible and apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced.
We will continuously update this notice as issues are discovered and resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
[Issues under examination]
● Moving the location of the Marniwave UI causes the moved location to not be saved in certain circumstances.
● Equipping the [Shai] Conch Cherub Outfit with certain other outfits causes certain parts of Shai's legs to appear abnormally.
- This issue will be resolved during the maintenance on August 17, 2022 (Wed).
● An issue was discovered where the [Event] Sand Castle Repairs I and II quests were not as smooth as intended, and therefore have been temporarily taken down.
● When selecting the "No Otters Like Otters" crossroad quest, you will see the quest name "[Event][Daily] Clean Out the Stinkin' Otters" instead of "[Event][Daily] Sock it to the Mouthy Papus"
● In specific circumstances, it is difficult to progress through Drakania's Awakening questline.
- If you are under Lv. 56 and have less than 3 skill points, you will be able to progress through the questline if reset your combat skills.
- If you are Lv. 57 or higher, please make sure you have more than 3 skill points to be able to complete the Awakening questline.
● Completing the [Season] Fughar's Special Timepiece quest does not complete the "A Whole New Experience Presented by Fughar!" challenge of the Season: Dawn of Dragons Pass.
● Unable to use the Black Spirit: Blazing Strike skill as Awakening Drakania.
● The quest NPC for "[Godr-Ayed Weapon] Don't Judge A Book…" cannot be interacted with.
● Trying to download an image with an image watermark while in expanded mode on the Photo Gallery causes an error message to appear.
● Tier 4 Pets with names that included inappropriate words cannot be trained to Tier 5
- If you experience this issue, please contact us via Support Center with the following information to receive assistance.
* Pet Type:
* Pet Name:
* New Name:
● Heart of Kutum's tooltip incorrectly states that it can be used to reform awakening weapons.
- Please note that the Heart of Kutum can only be used to reform sub-weapons.
● The tooltip of Kutum's Power Stone incorrectly states its duration and cooldown as 1 minute.
- Please note that the actual duration and cooldown are 5 minutes.
● While playing the Arena of Solare, certain situations such as entering the battlefield or going to the next round causes the game client to sometimes unexpectedly shut down.
- We are currently investigating this issue. If you experience this issue, please locate the files from the file directory below and submit them to us via Black Desert Support. We will do our best to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
- File Directory: C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
- File Name: BlackDesert64.exe.XXXXX.dmp (File which matches the time the issue occurred)
* If the file size is too large to upload directly to our support website, please upload the file to Google Drive and send us the download link.
* Please provide as much information as possible in our inquiry regarding the circumstances when the issue occurred. (E.g., Was entering Arena of Solare, round just ended on Ruins of Tzol, etc.)
● Resurrecting during Red Battlefield causes the loading screen's image to behave abnormally.
- Please note that the game is loading normally even if the loading screen is a black screen.
● HP sometimes does not properly recover when using HP recovery items or skills in the Marni server (Battle Arena, Red Battlefield, Erethea's Limbo, Atoraxxion boss chamber, etc.).
● The "Fixed Character Perspective" setting does not function properly.
● Equipping an outfit (Desert Camouflage, etc.) that takes four slots (including headpiece) causes the headpiece outfit's dye to sporadically not be visible when the headpiece equipment's durability drops.
● Processing (L) an Artifact item with "Ancient Power - Red Shard" and "Ancient Seal – Black Shard" while using the "Process all identical items" option selected causes the "Ancient Power - Red Shard" and "Ancient Seal – Black Shard" to only be part of the Simple Alchemy processing for the first time and not for the subsequent times.
- After the first time, only the Artifact item will be processed via Simple Alchemy. If you wish to include the "Ancient Power - Red Shard" and "Ancient Seal – Black Shard" as well, please deactivate the "Process all identical items" option.
● Hotkeys are not working properly when battling the biome bosses in Atoraxxion: Sycrakea after certain cutscenes.
- This issue can be resolved by clicking the Settings button on the lower right-hand side of your screen.
● NPC Patrigio's (Velia, Calpheon, and Grána) dialogue for the materials to craft the Bonfire of Dreams does not match the actual materials.
● An Atoraxxion Pet's visual effect is visible during Node/Conquest War
● The two-phase Urukios fight sometimes does not immediately move onto the next phase when Urukios falls below a certain HP.
● Unable to log in to Black Desert+ when using certain versions of iOS.
● Trying to log in to Black Desert+ with Steam causes an error message to appear under certain circumstances.
● Sometimes unable to log in to Black Desert+ when using an OTP.
● Unable to use Private/Personal Trade when using the gamepad UI.
● AP is not properly decreased when it rains or snows.
● Being disconnected from the internet while waiting in the Arena of Arsha causes you to be stuck on the loading screen when trying to re-access the Arena of Arsha from the ESC menu → Arena of Arsha.
● [Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Ninja, Kunoichi] Uncompletable Succession questline appears in an unaccepted state in the Quest window (O) for characters that completed the Succession quests before the Awakening & Succession questlines were combined.
● Certain horse costumes do not appear properly when mounts are connected to a wagon.
● Certain terrain (shallow water, underwater, rough roads, etc.) is not properly registered.
● Unable to level up by receiving EXP as a quest reward at level 59 99.99%.
● Minimap markers are sometimes incorrect.
● Interacting with an NPC that starts a cutscene while on a mount causes characters to be repeatedly interrupted when moving.
● Sometimes unable to obtain gathering materials through Water Scooping.
● Unable to scroll down when checking the items list in the Processing (F2) window after setting the client language as English.
● Background terrain appears abnormal when the direction of the camera changes.