Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

CANT OPEN BDO! ENGLISH LANGUAGE CRASHES
Jun 11, 2018, 19:16
1835 10
1 2
Last Edit : Jun 11, 2018, 19:21
# 1

Cant open BDO the moment i press Game Start and loads the game it crashes!

PA please help !

19 22
Lv 57
Perks
Last Edit : Jan 23, 2020, 05:29
# 2

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm having the same problem right now, after applying the January 22, 2020 hotfix -_-

This post was deleted by the writer.
Last Edit : Apr 9, 2020, 01:15
# 5

I have the same problem as well.  its year already 2020 but this problem still occurs

I tried searching for solutions, still no permanent FIX. 

deleting cache or set language in game doesn't work and it keeps coming back after every other week

Last Edit : Apr 9, 2020, 15:32
# 6

please anyone have a solution? Cant open/play game right now

Last Edit : May 14, 2020, 04:49
# 7

Please fix the issue i already deleted the cache and do the change language in game but it doesnt work please fix it?

Last Edit : May 15, 2020, 14:57
# 9

But can you open your BDO using Bahasa Language, right?

Last Edit : May 19, 2020, 01:33
# 10

My friends had this same issue, where the client crashes before entering the secondary password. And this happened right after the patch.
We solved this issue and I hope this may help you guys who have the same case.

Issue:
After debugging from the Logs, it turns out one of the client file is corrupted. If you go to your BDO installation folder, check in your /BlackDesert/ads/ - and if you notice one of the file there having 0 bytes of size, then that file needs to be fixed!!

Solution:
In our case, /BlackDesert/ads/languagedata_en.loc is having 0 bytes. The solution is pretty simple;
1. Copy the file from your friend, and just paste it right there. The file should have more than 0 bytes. At the moment I posted this, it's around 19mb file, or..

2. Of course fresh reinstall of BDO would work too.

Good Luck