Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

missing text or font
Sep 11, 2018, 11:33
1059 7
Last Edit : Sep 11, 2018, 11:33
# 1

I just finished installing this game and when I want to play it the text Missing so as in the picture, does anyone know why? I play from Indonesia

Last Edit : Mar 3, 2021, 14:25
# 2

did you already fix that? im having problem with that also. some of the newer items and quest looks like that...

This post was deleted by the writer.
Last Edit : Mar 3, 2021, 16:50
# 4

I think the original post is no longer active. Poli from Chris Poli channel experienced the same thing in one of his videos, maybe he can share how he resolved his.

Last Edit : Mar 3, 2021, 20:59
# 5

hello! it's been 2 months since i encountered this issue and guess what? i still have it! this started when nova was released and after then, anything new that comes out is bugged

Last Edit : Mar 3, 2021, 22:21
# 6
On: 2021-03-03 14:25, By: BlackNumbaOne

did you already fix that? im having problem with that also. some of the newer items and quest looks like that...

7 Hours ago

are you still having this issue?

Last Edit : Mar 17, 2021, 11:36
# 7

Did someone fixed this issue yet? For some reason i have the same problem lol. Im getting the ads folders from my friend after patch so the text will be fixed. but after another patch it will come back so I need him to update the ads folder to fix it again :(

Last Edit : Mar 19, 2021, 09:55
# 8

i have this same problem, font error. they already fix this from last last maintenance but after 5 days its came back before march 17 update. Guess what? another problem occur! and that is the xigncode3 error. I observed that most of us that getting errors are those who have bdo files that updated old files instead of the new one.