Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

Why can't I change email address in SEA?
Jun 13, 2019, 00:36
3219 3
Last Edit : Jun 13, 2019, 04:01
# 1

Hi GMs,

As I know, NA server allows to change the email address for account security but we can't do it here. (https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210745969-Email-Change)

I have played this game in NA server and decided to move to SEA server (for ping). I know you have tried your best to give us a good customer service but I don't feel comfortable like NA server, just because there are so many things we can't do here.

Best Regards.

Last Edit : Jun 17, 2019, 19:34
# 2

If NA black desert can do it we should also be able to do it as well. I would be more than glad to show my ID for this matter. But it just shows that PA isn't giving us that bit of trust to it's SEA users. Heck, I talked to support and they told me to contact my email provider. Bitch, you don't even know how many times I've done that and they wouldn't budge, I literally can't get my Gmail account back. Stop telling us as it was that easy.  Well, not like we can do anything about it unless 50% of the population of SEA users actually complain. Kudos to NA bdo for being able to give us that option to change email. Hope you guys follow them as well. 

Last Edit : Jan 21, 2021, 18:28
# 3

BDO SEA customer is bad, I wanna play my old account but my old email has been hacked and can't be back, but this GM too stick to policies that harm players

but how I missed this game, dare you SEA!!!