Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

Suggestions/Concern GMs pls read this
Nov 25, 2019, 16:05
532 4
Last Edit : Nov 25, 2019, 16:06
# 1

pls remove the black spirit from the game pls i kind of like the game because of good graphics? i like mmorpg in general.. i just dont like the black spirit it's a demon this is exactly what a demon that would possess people look like the kind of demon Jesus cast out in the bible.. this is the demon that would cause epilepsy and seizure to other people or depression or anxiety disorder and stuff so pls remove it's very harmful.. if it is possible.. this is a good game and this black spirit is a let down or the only thing i don't like in the game it ruins it for me... 

Last Edit : Dec 3, 2019, 06:32
# 2

They can BUT they wont.

Mainly because Black Spirit is the main protagonist of the Black Desert story.

Without him, we, the Adventurers are nothing but normal citizens of this unknown continent.

Black Spirit exists along with Black Stones which pre-existed before the fallen civilization.

So removing Black Spirit from the game is literally removing Black Desert as a whole.

Last Edit : Dec 9, 2019, 20:07
# 3

Maybe PA can make some pearl item to let people change the black spirit appearance 😜 (skin for black spirit, like the "pug" skin for fairy)

Last Edit : Dec 11, 2019, 02:59
# 4

>_< Dont give them pearl ideas man.