Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

Provide Escape/Unstuck Ship Feature
Aug 7, 2020, 00:53 (UTC+8)
476 3
Last Edit : Aug 7, 2020, 00:53 (UTC+8)
# 1

I always wanted to request this feature when all else fails. Recently, My boat got stuck on Lerao Island. I got disconnected in the middle of accessing the island. When i returned, my boat stucked sideways, blocking the entry to the barter area of the island. Here's the picture.

I tried several way to unstuck this piece of crap:

1. Calling the ship - The system told me "You cannot call your ship if it might collide with a landmass", max distance calling is around 40m.

2. Changing Servers and Changing Characters - This never helped a single thing. Everytime i did this, its still stuck. 

The worst thing ive ever done was to use travel map and recollect the ship. But i lost tons of barter goods from doing this. The funny thing is, my ship went to f*cking Crow Nest and Im at Iliya. 

19 22
Lv Private
Perks
Last Edit : Aug 7, 2020, 00:54 (UTC+8)
# 2

I hope, if ever, they provide this kind of feature, doesn't lose all your trade goods.

19 22
Lv Private
Perks
Last Edit : Aug 10, 2020, 01:32 (UTC+8)
# 3

they just need to make better collisions or remove this restriction "You cannot call your ship if it might collide with a landmass".

And just a suggestion for you, send a ticket.. high probablity that they don't read forums.

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

last