Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert launcher if your game doesn't start.

Please Install the Black Desert launcher to start the game.

1 Run the downloaded BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe file to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Please start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

NEW CLASS IDEA, Hunter.
Sep 4, 2020, 13:50
915 18
1 2
Last Edit : May 14, 2022, 12:13
# 1

I am thinking why not make another "Shai like class". Adding another adorable class is a stonks  I thought of this before, A <HUNTER> would suit his name. A Male Halfling. Counterpart of shai. having a base professional Hunting and Cooking would make sense to this class. Idk what else to add.

<WEAPON CHOICE>

Primary Weapon (Kzarka, Offin, and Blackstar)

<LONGBARREL FLINTLOCK>

Off-Hand Weapon (Kutum and Nouver)

<SHORTBARREL FLINTLOCK>

Awakening Weapon (Dandelion and Dragonslayer)

<DEATHBARREL>

<IDEAL SKILLS>

<Summon Beast>

BDO Kamasylvia Brown Bear | bddatabase.net/us/npc/21518/

<Summon Owl>

BDO Night Owl | bddatabase.net/us/npc/50429/

<Traps>

Mansha Trap - BDO Codex

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 14:24
# 2

This is a great idea Sealed! I think there should be a clear distinction between the main and sub weapon, like, the main weapons has longer range, and the sub weapon is a melee for when an enemy comes too close. Maybe swap the axe as sub weapon and the gun as a awaken weapon?

Hope we get feedback from other players too.

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 14:26
# 3
On: 2020-09-04 14:24, By: Auraenys

This is a great idea Sealed! I think there should be a clear distinction between the main and sub weapon, like, the main weapons has longer range, and the sub weapon is a melee for when an enemy comes too close. Maybe swap the axe as sub weapon and the gun as a awaken weapon?

Hope we get feedback from other players too.

thats a good suggestion, thank you. I will try make more idea when i wake up later. cheerio

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 15:43
# 4

SUPPORT 

. I am thinking why not make another "shai like class" Shai is pretty popular class because its cute, adorable, life skill efficient, and good PVE class.  I tought of this before, A "Hunter" would suit his name. a Male shai. Similar to shai, A hunter should have a base Professional level in both hunting and cooking because that would make sense.

80 1701
Lv 61
Veonya
Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 15:56
# 5

he needs to have grab skill. Special shai grab!

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 16:23
# 6
On: 2020-09-04 15:56, By: PrawiGladiana

he needs to have grab skill. Special shai grab!

Can you imagine Shai grabbing Zerker? How??

Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 17:02
# 7

Hunter pet with different skills, one of them maybe a BEAR with grab.

80 1701
Lv 61
Veonya
Last Edit : Sep 4, 2020, 21:52
# 8

come to think of it, other than the tamer, there is no other class with "battle" pets. Could be a great addition.

Last Edit : Sep 5, 2020, 14:30
# 9

i already have a polished idea about this new class.but right now im at work. so hard for me to find time to post it down. :D

Last Edit : Sep 5, 2020, 14:31
# 10

actaully the summong thing and weapon choice u guys suggested is a very brilliant idea. thanks for it