Below I share the order in which I do the various Terrmian Daily quests. However before I start I make sure that I have prepared the following:
50 Terrmian Sunrise - Increased success rate in getting Terrmian Sunrise from Simple Cooking. Can now make 50 x No. of Remaining Days for the event, and turn in 50 each day.
Completed: Caring For Whales 1 - Can now submit any green fish caught, but now requires you to hand over the fish unlike before where you only need to catch Mudskipper and complete the quest without handing over the fish.
Captured Cute Raccoon
These 3 take some time to finish, hence I start the rest of the dailies once these are done. Once I have all 3, I start by submitting Caring For Whales 1 to Palong, then proceed to do the rest of the dailies in the below order:
1. Palong: Caring For Whales 2
2. Captain Moguly: Spooky Tale
3. Harrio: Bang Bang!
4. Terrmian Beacon Tower: Reward for Valor
5. Naruna: A Raccoon In Its Element
6. Lara: Quench Your Thirst
7. Server: No More Cocktails (50 Terrmian Sunrise)
8. Server: Be a Server For a Day
9. Licca: Troublesome Sister
10. Skewer Shop Server: Shami The Customers
11. Beverage Shop Server: Crazy for Coconuts
12. Chi Chi: Save Summer!
13. Rose: Recruiting New Cannoneer!
14. Festival Guide: Delivering a Bit of Happiness
See video of my Terrmian Daily Quest run below:
Under 9 minutes @ - @ Nice Speedrun >w< Also nice thumbnail u got there :p
Thanks Kira and thank you as well for that nice photo you took the other day, much appreciated.
You should do this everyday. It's a good exercise for your character. Stop fishing and start jogging.
If only there wasn't a fishing event. Actually for more than a month before the Terrmian festival, I've been focusing on cooking and processing instead of the usual fishing all day everyday. Thanks LinX.