September 24, 2021 Global Lab Patch Notes
● Storm of Light (I to Absolute) - The following changes were made:
- Increased the casting speed and consecutive attack speed.
- Improved to be able to combo with the skill "Glide" during the skill.
- Changed the cooldown to 8 sec.
- Changed the skill effects to the following:
|Reduce Movement Speed by -10%/-15%/-20% for 10 sec
Stiffen on 1,2 Hit (PvE only)
Knockdown on the last hit
|All DP -15 for 10 sec
Super Armor before the attack hits
● Absolute: Storm of Light - Changed the damage of the skill to the following:
|Hit Damage 997% x 2, Max 8 Hit||Hit Damage 1260% x 2, Max 8 Hit|
● Wrath of Nature - Made the following changes to the skill:
- Added the charging effect when charging up the energy of the earth before the attack.
- Increased the casting speed of the skill slightly.
- Changed to be able to use the attack of the skill when comboed with the skill "Glide" after fully charging.
- Wrath of Nature (I to Absolute) - Changed the damage and effect of the skill to the following:
|Hit Damage 101/178/334/494/788/1047% x 5
Increase Ranged AP by +2/4/6/8/10/12 for 10 sec
|Hit Damage before Charging is complete 101/178/334/494/788/1047% x 5
Hit Damage after Charging is complete 101/178/334/494/788/1047% x 10
Ranged AP +12 for 10 sec upon using skill
Super Armor while charging
● Earth Shatter - Made the following changes to the skill:
- Increased the casting speed of the skill.
- Changed the damage of the skill as the attack motion was changed from two attacks to a single attack:
|Earth Shatter I||88% x 4, Max 2 Hits||88% x 12|
|Earth Shatter II||167% x 5, Max 2 Hits||167% x 12|
|Earth Shatter III||314% x 6, Max 2 Hits||314% x 12|
|Earth Shatter IV||569% x 7, Max 2 Hits||569% x 12|
|Earth Shatter V||712% x 8, Max 2 Hits||712% x 12|
|Absolute: Earth Shatter||942% x 8, Max 2 Hits||1158% x 12|
- Improved the attack area of where the max hits were applied.
- Removed the Push on hit (PvE only) effect.
- Added the 65 Pain Damage inflicted every 3 sec for 18 sec effect.
● Nature Shattering Arrow - Reduced the cooldown of the skill from 24 sec to 20 sec.
● Arrow Explosion VI, Absolute: Arrow Explosion - Improved to be able to hit targets nearby.
● Absolute: Arrow Explosion - Changed the targets hit in PvP to be the same as the targets hit in PvE.
● Gaping Darkness (I to Absolute) - Changed the skill motion to be more concise.
- Due to the above change, the travel distance of the skill was increased slightly.
● Gaping Darkness (I to Absolute) - Increased the combo speed with the skill "Flow: Shadow Hack" after using the skill.
● Reworked the skill "Ra'ghon's Spirit" and changed the name to "Wind Razor."
● Volant Kick, Ascending Spirit - Changed the skills to be Flow skills for the skill "Earth Kick." Therefore, the skills "Mountain Breeze" and "Uproot" to be usable with the crossbow.
● Changed the "Breath" skills to be Flow skills.
- Changed the skill "Breath: Stun" to "Breath: Mark."
- The following skills can be used with these Flow skills and have these effects:
|Skills||Before||After||Flow Skill Effect|
|Meteor Dive||Breath: Deceleration||Breath: Deceleration||Movement Speed -30% for 10 sec when Meteor Dive hits
(Effect nullified during cooldown)
|Wrath of Nature||Breath: Recover||Breath: Recover||Recover +300 HP after Charging is complete|
|Arrow Explosion||Breath: Stun||Breath: Mark||Activate Light's Mark for 3 sec when Arrow Explosion hits|
* The additional effects gained by the previous Breath skills were combined into the skill Breath of the Spirit as its basic effect.
● Breath of the Spirit - Fixed the issue where the extra damage from the skill would be applied lower than the figures on the skill description after learning the skill Breath: Recover.
● Earth's Judgment - Improved the attack area where the max target hit was applied, therefore, the number of targets hit was changed to the following:
- Increased the damage applied in the entirety of the attack area.
|Hit Damage 1031% x 2, 최대 5타격||Hit Damage 1031% x 6|
● Covering Fire - Changed the damage of the skill to the following:
|Covering Fire I||84% x 1, Max 4 Hits||84% x 2, Max 4 Hits|
|Covering Fire II||132% x 1, Max 5 Hits||132% x 2, Max 5 Hits|
|Covering Fire III||257% x 1, Max 6 Hits||389% x 2, Max 6 Hits|
|Covering Fire IV||382% x 1, Max 7 Hits||573% x 2, Max 7 Hits|
|Covering Fire V||522% x 1, Max 8 Hits||842% x 2, Max 8 Hits|
|Absolute: Covering Fire||758% x 1, Max 8 Hits||1156% x 2, Max 8 Hits|
The above statement is something many of our Archer players told us, and is also what we definitely agree with, as it was the main design philosophy for the reboot of the Archer class. Thus, we focused entirely on rebooting the class by pondering on how we could strengthen his Ascension skills to fit the concept of the typical "ranged class" archetype. First, we took the skill "Full Bloom" and added a replacement skill that dealt slightly less damage in close quarter situations but was on equal footing when dealing damage over a large area or from a distance. In addition, we added a new ranged skill that would allow the Archer the ability to deal dangerous skill combos from a far.
Greatbow skills were previously designed under the concept of being dealt by a slow-firing weapon that could deal one devastating blow. Therefore, we chose to improve not the speed but the overall damage amount and number of hits, as well as reducing the cooldown for these skills.
● Light's Path - Changed the camera effect applied while using the skill to be altered by game settings.
● Piercing Light (II to III) - Reduced the skill cooldown from 25 and 23 secs to 20 and 15 secs, respectively.
● Piercing Light (I to III) - Changed to now switch to Standing Attack by holding E while using the skill.
● Piercing Light (I to III) - Reduced the number of charged hits from 2 to 1, and changed certain debuff effects as follows:
|Stiffness on 1st charged hit
Knockdown on 2nd charged hit
|Knockdown on charged hit|
● Righteous Smite - Changed the number of targets hit as follows:
- Black Spirit: Righteous Smite's skill damage remains the same as before.
|Hit Damage 1756% x 7||Hit Damage 1756% x 10|
● Glissade - Changed the skill damage as follows:
|1st Hit Damage 688% x 2
2nd Hit Damage 688% x 2
3rd Hit Damage 1032% x 2
|1st Hit Damage 688% x 2
2nd Hit Damage 1032% x 2
3rd Hit Damage 1032% x 4
● Tactical Strike - Reduced the number of hits from 3 to 1 and changed the skill damage as follows:
|1st Hit Damage 872% x 2
2nd Hit Damage 872% x 2
3rd Hit Damage 872% x 3
|Hit Damage 872% x 5|
● Radiant Explosion IV - Changed the number of targets hit as follows:
|Hit Damage 1260% x 6||Hit Damage 1260% x 8|
● Ravenous Talon - Increased the speed of the skill's attack animation and the number of targets hit by the last hit.
|Hit Damage 902% x 3, Max 2 Hits
Extra Hit Damage 722% x 4, Max 1 Hit
|Hit Damage 902% x 3, Max 2 Hits
Extra Hit Damage 722% x 6
● Added the skill "Flow: Grand Bloom" as the flow skill for Full Bloom.
- Changes the number of targets hit and area hit of the skill "Full Bloom III" when the skill "Flow: Grand Bloom" is learned.
● Added the skill "Marked Bloom."
- This skill applies the arrow hit damage of Full Bloom I~III, and applies the skill effects of Full Bloom along with the following:
|Targets hit cannot hide their name for 3 sec (Effect nullified during cooldown)
Targets hit cannot conceal themselves for 3 sec (Effect nullified during cooldown)
● Flow: Light's Trail - Added the effect Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec.
● Full Bloom (I to III) - Adjusted the damage of the skill when used during cooldown to match the ratio of the damage shown in the description.
Suggestion: Add a "Cannot Grab" state on skills Meteor Dive , Piercing Cry , Radiant Explosion while in the air.
Reason: In Black Desert Mobile ,Archer class have a "Cannot grab" state on certain skills airtime(ex:Bolt Storm). On the PC/Console version of Archer skills Meteor Dive , Piercing Cry , Radiant Explosion have long animation while in the air and because of that, in my experience most grab class have a easy time grabbing Archer during this period,And now that with the reboot other classes with grab mechanic getting more protected mobility, Only if adding iframe on these skills are found too much, then adding "Cannot Grab" state while in the air part of the animation of these skills will be a great addition to the kit, and in my opinion this addition will make the Archers lack of a grab mechanic just fair.
Change/Suggestion: Move the Slow effects(Attack Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Casting Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Movement Speed -30% for 5 sec) on the new Ra'ghon spirit to some other appropriate long range skill.
Reason: Since more and more classes are getting faster protected mobility and most of these classes can also apply slow effects with ease, class without grab will have a hard time dealing with those classes in pvp. And the slow effects (Attack Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Casting Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Movement Speed -30% for 5 sec) can make a big difference but since its added on Ra'ghon spirit a melee skill with a barely any iframe and followed by a big gap in protection it doesn't seem viable at all and i am afraid this skill will be left unused along with the most needed slow effects ,so that in my opinion the slow effects(Attack Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Casting Speed -30% for 5 sec on hits,Movement Speed -30% for 5 sec) should be moved to a long ranged skill.
Feedback : Please consider giving the Flow: Light's Trail skills Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec effect, back to the skill, that was removed in the last global labs Archer reboot update.
Reason: Archer animation speed is really slow compared to most other classes in the game. In the last global labs Archer reboot update, the Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec effect was removed from the Flow: Light's Trail skill and instead only couple of skills animation were made a bit faster, while those skills really needed that change ,this was not a fair exchange since the Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec effect was applied on all the skills, the class never felt overwhelmingly fast after adding the Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec effect on Flow: Light's Trail. Instead felt like the right animation speed the class deserved. For some reason this effect was removed and that is very disappointing considering all the newer classes have very high attack speed animations and the purpose of the reboot was to make older classes like Archer match upto those classes. I hope PA reconsider Adding back the Attack Speed +10% for 10 sec effect back to Flow: Light's Trail skill.
Change/Suggestion: Slightly Bigger AOE on more skills.
Reason: As the goal of the reboot is to make the older classes match up to the new classes, The new Full bloom and Arrow Explosion was a good addition to make Archer do well in PVE, But In my opinion to be able to do well in PVE as the new classes, Archer need slightly bigger AOE on more skills, The skills i suggest that need a bit more bigger AOE are Radiant Explosion, Spear of Sylvia, Luthraghons Call, Low Sweep, Piercing light. Adding bigger AOE explosion when the Piercing Light hit lands will make it really good skill for PVE and big fights.And Low sweep is a skill that barely ever used in PVE giving it slightly bigger AOE also make it a good PVE skill.
Change/Suggestion: New Storm Of Light Skill Change Suggestion
The new Storm of Light skill change made it such that it start with a stationary Super Armor loading Animation followed by unprotected firing animation, And this skill cannot be canceled until the unprotected firing part of the animation starts, this makes the skill very risky to use in most situations since you cannot cancel the skill until the unprotected period even though there is a Super Armor at the start. And this stationary loading animtion also make the skill not usable on a target that is down/in CC, because of how long the animation is. I suggest PA please remove the Super Armor stationary loading Animation at the beginning so that the skill is completly unprotected but without the loading animation and the skill Can be canceld anytime during the firing animation.