Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run BlackDesert_Installer_SEA.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.

Forums

[DASDrawing]Sea dragon(kinda)
Aug 18, 2022, 00:27 (UTC+8)
214 5
Last Edit : Aug 18, 2022, 19:42 (UTC+8)
# 1

Dragon spotted on the coast of Ratt.

The idea was to make an Eastern looking Dragon that would kinda fit the theme of Port Ratt, so somewhat like an Eastern dragon. but those usually don't have wings and DAS is looking for wings lol. So it kinda looks like a hybrid now of Western and Eastern dragon, but whatever its got wings!!

Last Edit : Aug 18, 2022, 12:37 (UTC+8)
# 2
On: 2022-08-18 00:27, By: Vlaint
Edit Date : 12 Hours ago

The idea was to make an Eastern looking Dragon that would kinda fit the theme of Port Ratt.

when it's 3d, it's a real deal. 🤗

Last Edit : Aug 18, 2022, 19:43 (UTC+8)
# 3
On: 2022-08-18 12:37, By: LeBaoAnh
Edit Date : 7 Hours ago

Real not following instructions lol. Anyway hopefully it still passes as digital drawing because it is kinda 

Last Edit : Sep 7, 2022, 14:47 (UTC+8)
# 4
On: Aug 18, 2022, 12:37, Written by LeBaoAnh

ITS NOT EVEN DRAWING THATS 3D MODEL HOW THAT CAN BE A WINNER WHERES THE JUSTICE FOR THE TRUE DRAWING ARTIST!!!

Last Edit : Sep 7, 2022, 18:42 (UTC+8)
# 5
On: Sep 7, 2022, 14:47, Written by LauraSB-SEA

ITS NOT EVEN DRAWING THATS 3D MODEL HOW THAT CAN BE A WINNER WHERES THE JUSTICE FOR THE TRUE DRAWING ARTIST!!!

Hi Laura. Why don't you take it up to PA instead of attacking other artist's work? We are all participants here and it is not up to us to choose who wins or loses. I for one was not expecting to win at all but I am honored that PA thinks otherwise. I was even surprised the Marni Dragon wasn't included in the initial announcement, IMO that one was a sure win. For me anyway.

So go ask PA about their criteria and how they judged the submissions and stop flaming other people's work because it won't bring yours up. Also stop typing in all caps. I always imagine the person behind it a child throwing a tantrum and smashing the keyboard.