Milestone Gift for New Adventurers
- April 13, 2022 (Wed) after maintenance - July 6, 2022 (Wed) before maintenance
- New Adventurers who complete the Mediah main questline during the event can claim special rewards from the Challenge (Y) menu!
Who’s Eligible as a New Adventurer?
- Adventurers logging in within 30 days (720 hours) of creating a Family.
Starting the Mediah Questline
- This event can be completed by new Adventurers regardless of whether they select the Ancient Stone Chamber or Mountain of Eternal Winter as their starting zone. If you select the Mountain of Eternal Winter, you’ll need to complete the list of quests below to start the Mediah main questline.
List of Quests Needed to be Complete for Mediah Questline
1. Mountain of Eternal Winter main questline / Sights of Mediah questline
2. Class Awakening and/or Succession questline / Skill Preset questline
3. Balenos, Serendia, and Calpheon main questlines
(After you complete steps 1 and 2, you can start the regional main questlines via the Black Spirit by accepting the Balenos: The Start of an Adventure quest.)ective
▲ You can find the Mediah main questline from the Quest (O) - Main Quest list.
([Lv. 51 Mediah] Dark Energy that Looms Over Mediah)
|Exchange NPC||Required Items|
Complete the Mediah ([Lv. 51 Mediah] Dark Energy that Looms Over Mediah) main questline!
Contract: [Storage Maid] Fairy Irene x1
[Event] Kuku (Tier 1) x1
Wizard Gosphy x1
Old Moon Alchemy Catalyst x100
Yona's Fragment x20
Magical Shard x20
* If you are no longer a new Adventurer when you complete the event Challenge, you will be unable to claim the Challenge completion rewards.
* You will need to reconnect to the game to claim the Challenge completion rewards.
* The event Challenge can only be completed once per Family.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].
[Event] Go Further Beyond, Daily Login Rewards! And this... is to go... even further beyond! Apr 20, 2022
[Event] Flourishing Drop Rate Hot Time Spring up with an Item Drop Rate Hot Time! Apr 20, 2022
[Event] Nothing Better than Juicy Mangos! Apr 13, 2022
[Event] Upgrade Your Trial Pass to a Game Pass! Reach Lv. 20 to get a game pass for FREE! Apr 13, 2022