We want to inform you that there will be certain revisions to the upcoming amendments for the Terms of Service on August 24 (Wed).
As we previously announced, we are currently working on preparing the integration of your Black Desert account into the Pearl Abyss account system. As such, the existing Terms of Service will be separated into the “Pearl Abyss Terms of Service” and “Black Desert Terms of Service” to minimize any possible inconveniences to you, our Adventurers.
Please refer below for more information.
■ Revisions to the Terms of Service Amendments
- Amended Policy: Terms of Service
- Applied Date (Effective from): August 24, 2022
- Primary Changes
• In line with the Pearl Abyss account integration, the existing Terms of Service will be separated into the Pearl Abyss Terms of Service and Black Desert Terms of Service.
- Change the name of the existing Terms of Service of Black Desert Terms of Service
- Separate parts of the existing Terms of Service into the Pearl Abyss Terms of Service
- Article 7 (How to Apply for Use)” will be moved to the Pearl Abyss Terms of Service
- Article 9 (Consent of Legal Representative on the Use Right of Minors) will have its contents changed
- Article 10 (Member Account (ID) and Password) will be moved to the Pearl Abyss Terms of Service
- Article 17 (Management of Posts) will be moved to the Pearl Abyss Terms of Service
- Article 21 (Service for Testing purpose) and its contents will be removed
- Article 22 (Purchasing, Requesting, and Withdrawing Paid Contents/Acoin of Steam Platform Members) will be added
- Article 29 (Purchase a Package) will be unified with Article 27 and moved to Article 21
- Article 32 (Handling of Complaints and Dispute) will be moved to Article 25
- Change the “Effective Date” of terms
- Changes to article numbers and content
- Fix typos and unify terminology
|Terms of Service Before Changes||[View Full Details]|
|Pearl Abyss Terms of Service||[View Full Details]|
|Black Desert Terms of Service||[View Full Details]|
* If you do not reject the amended Terms of Service by the effective date of August 24, 2022, you will be deemed as consenting to all changes.* If you do not agree to the changes made to the Terms of Service, you may apply for ‘account deletion’ or demur through [Customer Support]. Please note that deleting your account means all your game data, including characters, items, etc., will be erased and any deleted game data cannot be restored.
* Please contact us via [Customer Support] if you have any questions or concerns about the changes to the Terms of Service.