Here are the updates made to Black Desert on September 1, 2021.
(Patch size: approx. 654.83 MB)
※ Please read below for details.
Revisions to the September 1 Update Details
[ NODE/CONQUEST WAR ]
[ System ]
Event 1. Hot Time? Neigh, It’s Horse Time!
- September 1, 2021 (Wed) after maintenance – September 15, 2021 (Wed) before maintenance
NEW & IMPROVEMENTS
- However, you cannot exchange Treant/Desert Camouflage outfits purchased after maintenance on September 1, 2021 (Wed) for Cron Stones.
- You can exchange each part of your Treant Camouflage outfit for the following number of Cron Stones:
|Treant Camouflage Helmet||51|
|Treant Camouflage Armor||204|
|Treant Camouflage Main Weapon||81|
|Treant Camouflage Sub-weapon||42|
|Treant Camouflage Awakening Weapon||84|
|Desert Camouflage Armor||255|
|Desert Camouflage Main Weapon||81|
|Desert Camouflage Sub-weapon||42|
|Desert Camouflage Awakening Weapon||84|
|Beauty Album||- Download Ranking (Default)
- Creator Ranking
- My Folder
|Photo Gallery||- Popular Photos (Default)
- Gallery Ranking
- My Gallery
- The duration of this effect will decrease even after disconnecting.
|on hit||on grapple|
|on hit||on grapple|
● Adjusted the movement speed of your character to match its movements when stopping Sprint in non-combat mode.
● Fixed the issue where you could keep Sprinting without consuming Stamina when pressing LMB during a Sprint while your weapons are not equipped.
● Changed the line breaks in the item description of wooden fences to be more natural.
● Added the following text to the item description of the Perfume of Courage, Perfume of Swiftness, Khalk's Elixir, Elixir of Deep Sea, Spirit Perfume Elixir, and Perfume of Charm: Only the effects of the last draught used will be applied.
● Added the Shabby Shovel to be sold by the NPC, Zobadi.
● Added an item description that tells you how to obtain a Shabby Shovel.
● Changed the Crystal Covered in Black Ash to be family bound instead of character bound.
● Fixed the typo in the description that appears on the UI when opening the [Ranger] Treant Camouflage Premium Set.
● Separated the shoes worn upon equipping the [Hashashin] Domtur Armor.
- [Hashashin] Domtur Shoes were sent to the Heidel Storage of an Adventurer with the [Hashashin] Domtur Armor.
- [Hashashin] Domtur Shoes were added to the [Hashashin] Domtur Outfit Set.
● Adjusted the AP and HP levels of the Shadow of Gahaz that appears at Gahaz Bandit's Lair to be suitable for the recommended AP level.
NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND● Changed the locations of some NPCs and sailors in the Lunar Halo Inn in Velia.
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
|Hand over 3,500 Moonlight Spirit Powder||Hand over 1,000 Moonlight Spirit Powder|
● Fixed the issue where selecting the "Become Edana" branch of Sage's Awakening questline would leave the secret passageway in the Ancient Stone Chamber placed by Sol Magia open even if you hadn't proceeded with the Atoraxxion main questline.
● Modified the camera to show an effect while doing the quest "A Memorial Service for the Fallen."
● Added a camera that navigates the path to the location you have to go to when Interacting with the Beedle during the quest "Infiltrating Cron Castle."
● Changed the camera that shows Cron Castle in the first dialog that appears upon accepting the quest "Never-ending Troubles" to be more natural.
● Changed the quest, "Hustle and Bustle" to flow more naturally.
● Changed the Giath's Journal NPC to be more natural during the quest "Abandoned Fate."
● Changed the dialog of the quest completion NPC for "Support from the Church," Michael, to read more naturally.
● Expanded the spectrum of Alustin's Relics you can interact with during the quest "On the Top of the Spire."
● Expanded the spectrum of Caphras' Seals you can interact with during the quest "What Was Left Behind."
● Changed the dialog that appears when accepting the quest "Fragment of Earth" to read more naturally.
● Changed the dialog about Origin of Clear Water during the quest "Searching for Clues" to read more naturally.
● Added more details to Marni's Journal that appears during the quest "Marni's Journal."
● Changed the camera angles shown during the quests "Misty Foresight" and "The Essence of Water" to be more natural.
● Changed the quest dialog of "[Mediah] The Awakened Ones" to read more naturally.
● Changed the location of the merchant that you can meet during the quests "[Valencia] [Co-op] Wicked Basilisk" and "[Valencia] [Co-op] The Head of Harnan League" to be easier to reach.
● Changed the quest objective description for the quest "[Valencia] Enervated Black Dragon" to read more naturally.
● Changed the quest objective description for the quest "[Valencia] A Question" to be clearer.
● Changed the quest objective description for the quest "[Valencia] Story of Gahaz Tuval" to be clearer.
● Added 10 Shabby Shovels to the reward for completing the quest "[Valencia] Tracking Zobadi."
● Changed Zobadi's quest dialog during "[Valencia] Moving Ahead" to read more naturally.
● Changed the quest dialog for "[Valencia] Memories of Eliza" to read more naturally.
● Changed the "Invitation from I" quest to flow naturally to the Atoraxxion: Vahmalkea quests.
● Added the knowledge for "Worn Orc Binding Test Records," which is obtainable from the Marni Farm Ruins.
● Added the following knowledge that you can obtain by handing over Silver to Calpheon City's Rubin the Herald.
- The knowledge, "Situation of Casualties in the Slum" is a new addition, and "Enemies of Calpheon I" and "Bree Tree Cave" can be obtained via the same method.
|Hand over 100 Silver||Situation of Casualties in the Slum|
|Hand over 500 Silver||Enemies of Calpheon I|
|Hand over 700 Silver||Bree Tree Cave|
- The added the following quests. You can complete them to obtain Burning Moonlight Black Stone Powder x2, which is the same reward for the other "[Daily] Old Moon Subjugation Request" quests.
|Quest||Quest Requirement||Quest Reward|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request
- Defeat 3,000 monsters
|Defeat 3,000 monsters||
Burning Moonlight Black Stone Powder x2
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request - [Elvia] Defeat Vaha's Ancient Weapon||Defeat [Atoraxxion] [Elvia] Urukios|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request - Defeat Vaha's Ancient Weapon||Defeat [Atoraxxion] Urukios|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request - Kagtum Tribe||Defeat 2,000 Kagtums|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request - Sherekhan Necropolis (Day)||Defeat 1,500 monsters in Sherekhan Necropolis (Day)|
|[Daily] Old Moon Guild Subjugation Request - Tshira Ruins||Defeat 2,000 monsters in Tshira Ruins|
- In the case of the aforementioned character, you can proceed with the quest, "[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World" after completing "[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad" by receiving guidance from the NPC Leila at the Velia Workshop via "I wish to proceed with the [Season Server Graduation] Completion quest" when talking to Fughar.
- You can complete the quest by talking to Fughar in this case, since you have already used the Honorable Adventurer's Certificate.
- Interact with the Exchange located within Vaha's Heart to consume 10 Energy for some supplies while proceeding with this quest. These supplies will let you solve the thread all by yourself.
- To solve the thread by yourself, you will need 4 of these supplies.
- We've also deleted "[Co-op]" from this quest's name.
- The territory information was reset during the September 1, 2021 (Wed) maintenance. Please note that there will be no Conquest War on September 4, 2021 (Sat).
- As there is not Conquest War happening, the tribute wagons in Serendia and Balenos will also not be running on September 4, 2021 (Sat).
- Conquest War Pre-season is planned to recommence on September 11, 2021 (Sat) after the maintenance on September 8, 2021 (Wed). The accumulated taxes in each of the territories will carry over and will be available for collection by the winners of the Conquest War on September 11, 2021 (Sat).
- However, taxes will not accumulate any further in each of the territories from the maintenance on September 1, 2021 (Wed) until the maintenance on September 8, 2021 (Wed).
※ The forts and annexes installed to participate in the September 4, 2021 (Sat) Conquest War were removed. The expenses spent to construct them were refunded as Guild Funds during maintenance on September 1, 2021 (Wed).
※ Click on the link below to find out more about the changes made to the update schedule due to the extension of the Conquest War Pre-season and the details of the process for extending the pre-season.
|Node Tier||Accuracy Limit||Accuracy Rate Limit||All Resistance Limit|
|Tier 1 Beginner||652||15%||20%|
|Tier 1 Intermediate||671||15%||30%|
|Tier 1 Advanced||686||15%||30%|
|Territory||Accuracy Limit||Accuracy Rate Limit|
|Outer Gate||130% Increase|
|Inner Gate||165% Increase|
Last updated: 9/1 17:43 (GMT+8)
|- Conversation with NPCs (including the Black Spirit)
- Pearl Shop (F3)
- Customization (F4)
|- Dye (J)
- Knowledge (H)
- World Map (M)
- Skills (K)
- When you select each title on the list of Alliance members, the categories will be sorted.
● Changed the spacing in Fughar's Letter of Encouragement for an easier read.
● Added the key guide to be displayed when selecting a placement in Place Mode.
● Added a feature that allows you to turn the durability display on/off for furniture with buff effects in your residence.
● Added a category where you can check the list of items in the registration queue on the Central Market.
- The category is "In Registration Queue," and on the category list, the item price upon registration and the actual time it was registered on the Central Market will be displayed upon request. Also, if you press the following items, it will take you to a screen where you can pre-order items.
- The items displayed in the category are either items worth 20 billion Silver OR specific items listed below. These items have a 15-minute cooldown upon registration before you can purchase them.
|PEN (V) Enhanced Gear|
Red Nose's Armor
Dim Tree Spirit's Armor
Laytenn's Power Stone
Revived River Necklace
Narc Ear Accessory
Ring of Crescent Guardian
Eye of the Ruins Ring
Valtarra Eclipsed Belt
Manos Golden Coral Belt
Manos Lumbering Axe
Manos Fluid Collector
Manos Tanning Knife
Manos Butcher Knife
Manos Trainer's Clothes
Manos Hunter's Clothes
Manos Sailor's Clothes
Manos Cook's Clothes
Manos Alchemist's Clothes
Manos Fisher's Clothes
Manos Gatherer's Clothes
Manos Craftsman's Clothes
Blackstar Battle Axe
Blackstar Crescent Pendulum
Blackstar Morning Star
Blackstar Great Sword
Blackstar Iron Buster
Blackstar Kamasylven Sword
Blackstar Celestial Bo Staff
Blackstar Crescent Blade
Blackstar Sura Katana
Blackstar Sah Chakram
Blackstar Aad Sphera
Blackstar Godr Sphera
Blackstar Crimson Glaives
Blackstar Dual Glaives
|TET (IV), PEN (V) Enhanced Accessories|
|Deboreka Necklace||Ethereal Earring|
|Revived Lunar Necklace||Turo's Belt|
|Black Distortion Earring||-|
|Gear of All Enhancement Levels|
|Fallen God's Armor|
SYSTEM● Made improvements to better deal with forged/modified game files.
● Added an AMD FSR function you can apply when playing Black Desert.
- The FidelityFx Super Resolution(FSR) function is an upscaling technology that delivers high frame rates and quality details while maintaining high-resolution graphics.
- You can enjoy adventures in the world of Black Desert in a smoother and more pleasant environment, depending on the settings.
※ The AMD FSR function includes a feature that displays high-end graphics. For Adventurers who have set the Sharpening function from the Graphics Card settings, please keep this in mind.
※ To enable the AMD FSR function, you have to enable High-End Graphics - Remastered Mode, Anti-aliasing TAA, and Upscale settings. Performance may vary according to computer specifications.
● Changed to apply the AMD FidelityFx Super Resolution(FSR) function to the Upscale function.
- You can set this function by going to the ESC menu > Settings > Display Settings > Quality > Upscale OR Settings > Performance Settings > Optimization > Upscale menu.
(However, you can adjust the detailed options of the AMD FSR function by going to Display Settings > Graphic Quality > Upscale.)
● Added a feature that allows you to check the copyright information of AMD(Advanced Micro Devices) FSR from the following menus:
- ESC(New) menu > Information(F1) > Copyright(8) menu (Copyright Information)
- ESC(New) menu > Settings(F10) > Settings(1) menu (Copyright)
※ The function works not only for graphic hardware of AMD but also for other graphic hardware. You can check the types of graphic hardware you can use via "Supported Graphic Hardware."
※ It is recommended that you use the most up-to-date version of your graphics driver when using the AMD FSR function. You do not need to install an additional software.
|Supported Graphic Hardware|
|AMD Radeon™ 6000 Series
AMD Radeon™ 5000M Series
AMD Radeon™ 600 Series
AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with AMD Radeon™ Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 20 Series
AMD Radeon™ 6000M Series
AMD Radeon™ VII Graphics
|AMD Radeon™ RX 500 Series
AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® 16 Series
AMD Radeon™ 5000 Series
AMD Radeon™ RX Vega Series
AMD Radeon™ RX 480/470/460 Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 30 Series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 10 Series
● Improved the layout area for comments posted under the latest news.
● Improved the adventurer's profile page to now display the number of comments per posts.
Translation● Changed the following term in English and Indonesian:
- Suicide Fall to Death's Descent.
CHANGES & FIXES
● Fixed the issue where your character would move to an unusual location in certain areas of the Serendia territory.
● Fixed the issue where certain areas of the Oquilla Coast would appear abnormal.
● Fixed the issue where the scars would appear abnormal when changing the appearance of your Striker's head by equipping the [Striker] Burning Soul (Scarred) Helmet.
● Fixed the issue where some notes wouldn't load in Zoom In mode on the Compose/Score window.
● Fixed the issue where your character's appearance would appear abnormal when wearing the following outfits:
- [Hashashin] Marine Romance Hat
- [Shai] Coco Hat
● Fixed the issue where exchanging Predator's Roots for Valtarra's Flame, Okiara's Tide, Narc's Lightning, or Seed of Void would fulfill the objectives for the quest "[Elvia Daily] The Power of Three Ancient Spirits."
● Fixed the issue where your character's hair would appear abnormal in particular graphic qualities upon equipping [Sorceress] Yianaros and [Nova] Yianaros helmets.
● Fixed the issue where [Event] Leebur summoned at the dark rift wouldn't return to its original position after leaving its combat range.
● Fixed the issue where certain items would disappear when selling the same item on the Central Market while holding the Rich Merchant's Ring.
● Fixed the issue where your character's hair would appear abnormal in certain situations when wearing the [Archer, Hashashin, Sage, Corsair] Marine Romance Hat.
[Update] September 8, 2021 (Wed) Update Details Last updated: 9/08 17:20 (GMT+8) Sep 8, 2021
[Update] [Hotfix] September 2, 2021 Update Details Sep 2, 2021
[Update] August 25, 2021 (Wed) Update Details Last updated: 9/6 17:20 (GMT+8) Aug 25, 2021
[Update] [Hotfix] August 20, 2021 Update Details Aug 20, 2021