The Calpheon Ball 2022 announced that the Crystal Preset function would soon be upon us, and we are delighted to announce that the function will be added through the next maintenance (January 4, 2023).
With the introduction of Crystal Presets, we’re expecting a higher level of both convenience and flexibility with crystals no longer being restricted to specific slots in offensive and defensive gear.
With the change to the Crystal Preset UI, there will need to be changes to Crystals that are already installed on your gear. Therefore we would like to alert you ahead of time on the plans regarding these actions.
◆ Crystals equipped on all character equipment
- All crystals will be moved to the Central Market Warehouse. In case of Crystals which are non-marketable, the crystals will be moved to your Heidel Storage.
- This will apply to all crystals equipped on to gear prior to the January 4, 2023 (Wed) maintenance.
◆ Modifications to tagged character crystals
- Crystals equipped in this fashion will be converted to non-marketable crystals, and will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
- This process will be done based on all crystals equipped to tagged characters that were equipped before December 28, 2022 08:30 (GMT+8).
* Any crystals that were infused into gear of a tagged character after the period highlighted above will be deleted.
Please make sure that you are prepared for the introduction of Crystal Presets, and the actions taken before their implementation.
[Notice] Node War Schedule due to pre-season update Dec 30, 2022 (UTC+8)
[Notice] Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy/Terms of Service (December 30, 2022) Dec 30, 2022 (UTC+8)
[Notice] [Completed] December 28, 2022 (Wed) Service Maintenance Notice Dec 26, 2022 (UTC+8)
[Notice] [Resolved] Notice login issues through the Black Desert Launcher Dec 26, 2022 (UTC+8)