Which Twin has the strongest team?!
Partnered Creator ✨ItsAnnie23✨ is running a Maegu & Woosa survival competition.
It’s time to show off your skill.
The participation requirements have been adjusted and you can now participate in the event with more diverse classes! Thus, the application period has also been extended, so please check the table below for more information. We hope to see you in the Arena of Arsha!
|End of Applications||January 27, 2023 (Fri) 13:00||February 3, 2023 (Fri) 13:00|
|Event Date||January 28, 2023 (Sat) 14:00||February 4, 2023 (Sat) 14:00|
|Participation Requirements||The teams can only consist of Maegu & Woosa||At least one of the classes in the team must be Maegu or Woosa|
· Registration Period: January 25, 2023 (Wed) - February 3, 2023 (Fri) 13:00 ·
· Event Date: February 4, 2023 14:00 (GMT+8) ·
First. Look for team members to participate in the event together.
Each team must have at least one Maegu or Woosa.
Second. The team leader fills out the application form and submits it.
Third. Make sure you’re available for the event at February 4, 2023 14:00 (GMT+8).
Fourth. You will be invited by the Creator ItsAnnie23
(Family Name: ItsFam) to the event taking place in the Arena of Arsha.
Maegu&Woosa Survial Match Event
1. Each team must have at least one Maegu or Woosa, and will compete in survival mode in Arena of Arsha (2v2v2....).
2. Each team must consist of 2 players, and the battle will take place in a single round.
3. The team that wins each round advances to the round where the strongest will be determined.
4. The strongest match will be played between the winning teams, and at the end of this round, the winning team is selected as the strongest.
Fifth. The competition will be ran according to the purview of the Content Creator.
Adventurer who participate in the event
Cron Stone x50
Winning Team for Each Round
Mystical Custom Enhancement Box
Winner of the Strongest Team match
[Event] Classic Outfit Box
▲ [Maegu] Moonlit Silver Classic Set
▲ [Woosa] Mookhyang Classic Set
At the end of the Maegu&Woosa Survival Match
Cron Stone x50
Blessed Message Scroll (120 min) x2
Sealed Book of Combat (1 Day) x2
Premium Elixir Box x1
High-Quality Draught Box x2
February 4, 2023 (Sat) 14:00 (GMT+8)
* Coupon Code will be released on the Partner Creators stream
Who will be the strongest Twin Team?
Make sure you tune in to find out!
- The event is broadcast and hosted by partner creator ItsAnnie.
- When participating in the event, the character name and family name may be exposed during the broadcast.
- The way the event and rewards are handled is subject to change depending on mitigating circumstances.
- Teams that submit applications to join, but are not logged in before the event starts, will be considered forfeit.
- Immediate action may be taken in the event of obstructing the event, and no compensation will be granted for any damages that may be occurred.